Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

As per producer he used their old song lyricist that's why he mentioned their name varna baad main aa jate bina credit gane baja diye movie main  😆 

Oh really?

As per that logic why didn't they also give credit to A R Rahman who was the music composer?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

As per producer he used their old song lyricist that's why he mentioned their name varna baad main aa jate bina credit gane baja diye movie main ðŸ˜† 

This does make sense... These two are really idiots if they dont know this... OR maybe the producers shouldve spoken to them before hand.

Originally posted by: ponymo

Oh really?

As per that logic why didn't they also give credit to A R Rahman who was the music composer?

Rehman ka photo ho chuka hai Modi ke sath ..producer ko laga ho banda problem create nahi karega ...

yahi dono chaman reh gaye the ...but Javed ka kya pata tinku ki tarah raat ko daru pK tweet kar de ..waise javed famous hai daru pk tweet karne ke liye ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Bhakt sanghi bahut pelte hai bechare ko twitter pe ðŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago
ANIVerified account @ANI 
More

Sandip Ssingh, Producer of movie 'Narendra Modi': I grew up hearing Javed Akhtar sir's songs, I wanted to keep one of his songs in the movie; I spoke to T-series' Bhushan Kumar ji, he agreed to it. I don't know if he (Akhtar) was informed about it, it's the music company's job.😉

Sandip Ssingh @sandip_Ssingh 
More

We have taken the songs 'Ishwar Allah' from the film '1947:Earth' and the song 'Suno Gaur Se Duniya Walon' from the film 'Dus' in our film, thus we have given the due credits to respective lyricists Javed Sahab and Sameer Ji. @TSeries is our Music partner. @ModiTheFilm2019

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 5 years ago