It's enough!!

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Since last 2 weeks, I have not been sure where the track has been going bt nw it's just round & round, nothing progressive!!
Guddan is like mad after Aj & Aj like always ignoring her royally!!🥱

When Aj went out with his bro to visit museum, he didn't tell guddan to come along with them instead it's his bro who told gudda to accompany them &  when she came on her own, he was like thik hai bhai, chalo!!🥱 (Don't tell me, he was happy inside & whatever...i did't buy it!!) 

Angad  said Gudda is looking pretty & he was like yup with forced ... i know so many people had said that see he noticed bt then keep akdu face bcoz he is dramebaaz ...whatever... i watched that scene thrice & i found 'yes' very foceful!! ðŸ˜•

Besides He had audacity to say that don't try to talk with him using angad & still guddu after him🤪   if it's nt forced then what ??????????(I don't agree with excuse like he did't mean it, he just wanted to talk with her &...blah blah blah)

He was literally worried when He did't see Guddan bcoz He is gentleman, even if in place of guddu, if there is durga, saru or laksmi, his reaction would hv been the same...bcoz he cares 4 his family members & it's is duty, resposibility!!

That hug from guddan was so phikka... raddi wala hug was far better than it...there even if they were newly forcefully married still he reciprocated & hugged her back...Here all confusion are clear still behaving like stranger, didn't even reciprocate!!😔 Guddan hasn't done any such mstake by hiding ravat's truth bcoz he never believes her without any proof, has he ever give that muc cofidence to Guddan that yes, he trusts her, has he????????He knows ravat since more than 15+ years & Guddan since last 6 monts & nw he even doesn't ready to listen her plea... what an arrogance!! 

I had said in #Shailu post that durga's 1st 2 que doesn't hold any mean, main is 3rd one... the emptiness of romance, love & happiness of married life...@ that time, i said she might be evil woman bt her 3rd que is absolutely right!!

I hv been seeing only 1 thing, Guddan just after Aj & Aj is like keep distance betn us!!Tired of seeing it...!!😕

I didn't enjoy goa track that much!!

I won't say more abt self respect...bcoz I doubt Guddan will hv it ever in this show!!

Guddan as always be after Aj either to do comedy or mahan or to fulfill challenge of bahusss...Aj will ignore her & frequently insult her bt She is so great na & she has something 4 her jindal sa'ab na so she will be like hum yeh kar ke rahenge &...blah blah blah!!

I miss kickass Girl Guddan!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only thing I would like to say is that, if both, the husband and the wife give up on their relationship, how are things going to work out? Marriage mei ek partner ko apne roothe hue partner ko manana hi padta hai... And this is a practical solution. To work it out. 
AJ is rightfully angry. He trusted someone after a long time. Found a friend in someone for the first time after he lost the love of his life. And she lied. She attempted to hurt him, even if it was unintentional. And the best part is, Guddan admits it. And is ready to work on the situation. Accepting mistakes is not easy. So, I applaud her for knowing where she went wrong, mistakenly. 
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

The only thing I would like to say is that, if both, the husband and the wife give up on their relationship, how are things going to work out? Marriage mei ek partner ko apne roothe hue partner ko manana hi padta hai... And this is a practical solution. To work it out. 

AJ is rightfully angry. He trusted someone after a long time. Found a friend in someone for the first time after he lost the love of his life. And she lied. She attempted to hurt him, even if it was unintentional. And the best part is, Guddan admits it. And is ready to work on the situation. Accepting mistakes is not easy. So, I applaud her for knowing where she went wrong, mistakenly. 

I second u😊
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with u.😊
dattu21 thumbnail

When hubby isn't ready, why don't give him space???????
Has Aj ever beileved Guddan without proof?????????
Does he ready to hear her plea??????

Bold: I absolutely agree bt partner also should be like that!! You can't clap with 1 hand!!
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dattu21

When hubby isn't ready, why don't give him space???????
Has Aj ever beileved Guddan without proof?????????
Does he ready to hear her plea??????

Bold: I absolutely agree bt partner also should be like that!! You can't clap with 1 hand!!

His proof was when she admitted doing so. He asked her in a yes or no. True that he should let her explain, but the fact is he is too angry to believe anything she will say. And he knows that. At this moment if she says a word, he will deem it to be a lie.

About the space: everything has to perfectly timed. If too soon, wound/anger is too fresh. If too late, the situation loses it's worth and the person won't pay any heed to the apology coz he doesn't care.

As a student of psychology (minor) I feel that there is no space for EGO in marriage. I'm no relationship counselor, and as a viewer I agree that there are a lot of flaws in AkshAn's relationship, but I also feel that Guddan's efforts are not baseless. They will show their results soon.

Till then, enjoy the tamasha on-screen. ðŸ˜Š
dattu21 thumbnail

His proof was when she admitted doing so. He asked her in a yes or no. True that he should let her explain, but the fact is he is too angry to believe anything she will say. And he knows that. At this moment if she says a word, he will deem it to be a lie.

About the space: everything has to perfectly timed. If too soon, wound/anger is too fresh. If too late, the situation loses it's worth and the person won't pay any heed to the apology coz he doesn't care.

As a student of psychology (minor) I feel that there is no space for EGO in marriage. I'm no relationship counselor, and as a viewer I agree that there are a lot of flaws in AkshAn's relationship, but I also feel that Guddan's efforts are not baseless. They will show their results soon.

Till then, enjoy the tamasha on-screen. ðŸ˜Š

In short, you agree he doesn't believe her either bcoz of anger or without it!!

Bold: Well said!! 

pink: You have a point & i'm also saying that when  "ego" enters, it does't go well!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad u made this topic
I didn't even see romance in this
As I said before I won't pitty on guddan if there is blow coming in further

Why guddan can't even get it

If she can preach rocky no means no
Why don't she follow that herself
She needs to learn to say no to others
Just because angad asked to accompany she went with them .

I think aj is his character
I admire that in him at least he is honest
But guddan seems forcing herself on him
Ms bakwas and Durga challenge it makes no sense to me .

As I said many times these festivities push the story backwards nothing else.

Yesterday holi scene literally pissed me off
What was guddan doing using angad to get through aj

Durga might use this to poison aj

In future if guddan is going to get a blow its her doing I won't even have sympathy.

Well there is no love that I saw in aj it's just a humanity that's all
I totally agree what u wrote

Last week I wrote this track will be seriously chessy that's what we got

Cv's showing guddan shameless all the time and title says it

It's getting annoying day by day seeing guddan that way
Since actors are cool we are just following

As I said story is lotho that guddan kicked which made rounds it won't move that to Akshan equation
He nakreebaaz and she mahaan and Durga tashan

As I said wearing ms is not a challenge and playing holi with non interested hubby is not a game .
Why don't guddan get it ??
She needs to do something on her merits not forcing herself
Have respect u women
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is no couple thing here
Aj has always trust issues with guddan
He only sees facts
But this time he didn't even allow her to give justification.
Aj never considered her as wife it's just a wife namesake and guddan knows that
All these ms drama holi thing makes no sense what so ever

Guddan should rather give him space let it cool a bit and work on trust rather using angad to win the bet
Life is not a challenge always
Guddan should think about things which will gain respect not put her down
Why she wants to prove Durga ??
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some may agree or disagree. The only thing going on between AJ and guddan right now is intense physical attraction and a little bit caring here and there..no deep trust (extra stress on deep)no love..sorry to disappoint some they are halfway but still long way to go..hope I made some sense here 😆
Enjoy their journey..its not perfect at all
Nishant was right on that one..
I am enjoying it
Edited by shena07 - 5 years ago