Miss-understandings/Lies/Hidden Truth = Hurt

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I Know We love to talk more on SidNeet and Alasmine than Episode Discussion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
(sometimes i even skip others scenes and watch only Alasmine scenesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

But i just want to discuss about last few episodes of ANTSH 

Ammi -

Ammi got to know the truth  feeling hurt πŸ˜­ She can't believe that her son's lied  
hope she understands that Jinnu's love is true and saves him from others and also she will angry on aladdin for hiding the truth

Read This Article

Jinnu

Jinnu wants his bhai cum hakka Aladdin by his side but when he comes to know he is with Sheshadi  he can't believe πŸ˜• and moreover Anguti ke Jin tried to poisoned his mind about human's Nature of being selfish at times.

And if Ammi avoids him  pakka he is going to think wrong about human's nature.

Aladdin's Father (oops i forgot his name and also don't to pronounce the name by which Aladdin address him) (can anyone tell me ? )

He too Miss-understood Aladdin  for not being there in tough time and spending time with sheshadi 

Yasmine

Her plan backfires on her She can't see Aladdin with anyone she is deeply hurt🀒 

Aladdin

Everyone misunderstood himπŸ˜• and he is struck with Meher

What will happen when ammi comes to know he is kala chor?
what will be his reaction when he will get to know that Nachadi is Princess yasmine ?

Just Post Your ViewsπŸ˜› and Any Prediction 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
UnRes

It is going to be soo soo Painful & Heartbreaking to see #AlJi's Separation Not only for AlJi but for us too πŸ’”πŸ˜­

EVERYBODY is misunderstanding Poor Aladdin πŸ˜­. He is MOst Closest to his Ammi , Ustaadji , Jinu & his Nakchadi .. & Everyone among them are misunderstanding poor boy πŸ˜­
He gonna be Badly Broken & Shattered πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ . Hopefully His Nakchadi will not only save him from dying but also will support & help him on bringing back Jinu who is his Soul Brother & without him he can't even think of his Life πŸ˜­

Jinu is trying to kill him , attacks him & pushes him from the Magic Carpet πŸ˜­ . That is why I think ALaddin will be unconscious And Yasmine will come there to save Aladdin . Aladdin will reveal her everything about Jinu & then both will make their Awesome Team to bring back Jinu from Muchhad πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ  .I am All for it ..BRING IT ON !!

I know Next Week gonna be sooo much for Aladdin . Bechaara going to blame himself for this mess . As he promised his Jinu that He will die but will never ever let him happen anything .And Jinu trying to kill him will make him more guilty πŸ˜­

Be Prepared for Siddharth's One more Brilliant Episode where he will shown Heartbroken & This Guy will Once again will make us Cry β­οΈ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I somwhso think Ammii will not tell other people about jinu but will tell him to leave. Then Aladdin will go in search for jinu as Sid's insta story suggests. 
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I somwhso think Ammii will not tell other people about jinu but will tell him to leave. Then Aladdin will go in search for jinu as Sid's insta story suggests. 

Achooo πŸ€’ Yeah Sid insta story searching for Jinoo  Y toh πŸ˜•

I wish at least our Jinoo could do some funny magic on MeherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† like does on GulbadhanπŸ˜† Mosquitos biteπŸ˜† changing her ornaments to duplicateπŸ˜† etc 

Revenge ahπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Small revenge coz as of now Meher is not negativeπŸ˜‰
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
uff itni misunderstands kyu πŸ˜­
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Too much misunderstanding ... Total chaos in the life of our Aladdin... There are so many stories to unfold so it almost become unpredictable and difficult  to guess how the writers are going to plot Aladdin's Reaction to this Chaos in his life... 
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

uff itni misunderstands kyu  😭

Yaa πŸ˜• They could clear something.. 

Misunderstanding list is getting big πŸ˜† Meher and Anguti Jin's track bhi bohot lamba hai !! 
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Too much misunderstanding ... Total chaos in the life of our Aladdin... There are so many stories to unfold so it almost become unpredictable and difficult  to guess how the writers are going to plot Aladdin's Reaction to this Chaos in his life... 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

True that 

Total chaos and too many unfold stories

Guess writers bhi confused hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phele Kya Karen πŸ€”

If possible I would like to suggest them to visit Aladdin Forum and read your stories😳 we might get more Alasmine scenes (which we wanted) πŸ˜³
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

True that 

Total chaos and too many unfold stories

Guess writers bhi confused hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phele Kya Karen πŸ€”

If possible I would like to suggest them to visit Aladdin Forum and read your stories😳 we might get more Alasmine scenes (which we wanted) πŸ˜³

If I had writer's insta id I myself sent them Ananya's story
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

If I had writer's insta id I myself sent them Ananya's story

😳😳