Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
@made-in-charms I also first saw Rhea in MS Dhoni but she didnt stand out to me too much in such a small role ðŸ˜† I became her fan since TSMSP... and after the show started when I rewatched MS Dhoni I was like ðŸ˜² "That's Kanak!" ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜† yes, it was a small role but she did it really well 
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Liked to Rhea's cheerfulness again in todays episode... it was missing for a while
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi jasleen thanks for this thread and really Rhea is a beautiful and flawless actress . She just get in her character. Specially in today's episode where she was in pain and anger after meeting her father and later changed into a cheerful girl at home. Really liking her in this role as well.
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True
Loved her today, I really thought she would be like the sweet little nerdy girl but her character is beautiful, she's strong and independent. 
Rhea did justice to the character. 
S_ami thumbnail
Hi Jas and lovely won't you think this role of Rhea is different from kanak in tsmsp? Edited by S_ami - 5 years ago
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
I'm sure Rhea will continue to do justice to this character... she always does... :) fan of her for this reason
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Originally posted by: S_ami

Hi Jas and lovely won't you think this role of Rhea is different from kanak in tsmsp?

Yes.. this role is different to Kanaks- Kanak was such a bubbly girl and Mishti so far is more timid and conserved... also more studious... what do you think?
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Really really hope that Mishti doesnt become ultra mahaan self sacrifical types...
S_ami thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Yes.. this role is different to Kanaks- Kanak was such a bubbly girl and Mishti so far is more timid and conserved... also more studious... what do you think?

Same and also there though she was longing for baboo's love she was happy with her other family members and was happy child. Her parents and family members bounded with love. Here her parents are seperated and too leaving her with some body. Even her father earning money on her name. How she might be feeling ? And she portrayed it very well. Here it seems that she pretends to be happy but not happy I think. She might have number of questions with the life and society? 
S_ami thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Really really hope that Mishti doesnt become ultra mahaan self sacrifical types...

Her way of answering to kuhu shows that her character may not shape up like that? 
Edited by S_ami - 5 years ago