Rhea Sharma aka Mishtii AT 1: Quintessential Queen

Posted: 5 years ago

Rhea Sharma is an Indian television actress known for her portrayal of Nishi Khanna in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar and Kanak in Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji. Currently she is playing Mishti in Star Plus's Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. (Wikipedia)

Television shows:

2014-2015: Itna Karo na mujhe pyaar

2016: 2 episodics on Bindass tv

2018: Laal Ishq episodic

2019: Yeh Rishtey hain pyaar ke 

Films:
2016: MS Dhoni The Untold Story

Twitter and Instagram handle: @rhea_shrm 

Edited by jasleen-tsmsp - 4 years ago
Rules

The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.

In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.

Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate.So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only .
Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread!

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all.If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows. 

If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC? 

This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friends not to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members. 

This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace.So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say  goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!

Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized.Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

2nd - Another Warning Note 

3rd - Another Warning Note

4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 

5th - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)

6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days) 

7th - Get rid of AT completely from the YRHPK Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually! Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Edited by jasleen-tsmsp - 5 years ago
Like this post if you would like to be added  😊

Members:

MelodyVibes

adyaa

made-in-charms

TunesofHeart

SundariP

Aslesha99

Samiaadiya12

Hency05

Mellifluous_Me

Arjunasr

Suchi_Ejf_fan

Draconian

Edited by jasleen-tsmsp - 4 years ago
The thread is open guys... welcome shelcome...
Ps- if any has some spare time and wouldnt mind making any small titles/headings for this post, I would appreciate the help πŸ˜³
Nice AT for rheaπŸ‘ a natural actress, love her a lot in previous roles.. looking forward happily for her journey in this show too⭐️
I really liked her as Kanak , look forward to seeing her as mishti πŸ˜ƒ
Even I liked Rhea as kanak. Now looking forward to see how her character shape up in this journey. 
Hi guys πŸ˜³ like you've all said, I too am looking forward to Rhea's joirney in yrhpk... she was absolutely amazing as Kanak β­οΈ thats where I first saw her and after then I saw her previous shows... truly a skilled and humbke actress
This is the my first tv show of Rhea , was here because of shaheer but I am loving Rhea so far , she's so natural. 
PS : I think I've seen her in MS Dhoni movie last time , before this show πŸ˜† she was great there as well.