~~Cococola Lekar Jab Chitthi Aayi~~Goa:Day2~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Another Beautiful Episode to explore Goa's beautyCVz pls Take My Dil❤️Day 2 hasn't ended yet we got some memorable moments to cherish😛

Before I list out My fav I want to specially mention that I loved How Guddan Akshat Jindal SAAS of Jindal Parivaar stood up for her Laxmi Bahu👍🏼 & saved her from that Rocky👏 which inturn gave her the MUCH NEEDED SELF CONFIDENCE⭐️ due to which she replied back to Rocky when he tried to misbehave with her again*WHISTLE PODU MOMENT*🥳 Guddan Haq se Dil le lio❤️ & Laxmi Bahu Welcome to Team Guddan😎

Today Jindal Saab aapke expressions bina kuch kahe bahut kuch baya kar gaye

1. When He got to know she is accompanying them in their journey😛Ek pal ke liye aap kho gaye the par muh se ek "WAH" nahi nikale q?😆 Bcz I am gussa on My Wifey and I have to maintain My Angry Mode🤪I loved How Angad left the front seat for Her Bhabhi bcz uske Bhai ke baju mein baitne ka haq sirf aur sirf uske Guddan Bhabhi ka hai👍🏼

2. When His Chotu bhai gave compliments to his Guddan Bhabhi😛 & asked for his Bhai's approval see Jindal Saab's reaction🤣 He was like "Khud compliment dia toh phir mujhse q pooch raha hai?" 🤣Then he covered it up by saying "Haan Baito" 😆 Jindal Saab seedhe seedhe do shabd apne biwi ji ke tareef mein bol lete toh aapke izzath kat nahi jaate🤪Oh My mistake You are Supposed to be in Angry mode I seee😈

3. This is one of My Fav MomentEven though he taunted & sunofied her for bringing that basket thinking it should be some useless stuffs but the moment she cleared what's in it his face got an immediate change of expression from irrritated to a proud feeling for his wifey's samajhdaari👍🏼It was Totally a DIL LE LO moment for me❤️

4. Jindal Saab aapki Gudiya sahi kehti hai Khadus ho Khadus hi rahoge aap🤪Fikar karte ho aap apni Gudiya ke safety ka toh usse pyaar se bolte nah seat belt baandne ke liye😛Nahi par aap ko toh apne Gusse mode se itna lagav hai ki fikar mein bhi itna khaduspanti dikha di🤪Sach mein aapke Gusse wale Fikar se humein bahut Pyaar hai Jindal Saab

5. Such a Hilarious Trio Reaction this was🤣 Two Over Excited souls🤣 and one Over Nakhrewala soul🤣PRICELESS EPIC REACTIONS🤣

6. Seriously Jindal Saab Cococola ke beech aapko Chitti kisse likhni hai?😲 🤣 And you were sir hilavofying on that song 🤣 Thanks to Akshan's song scene bcz of you I got My Topic's Title😈 😆 I got really happy when Jindal Saab finally agreed to Cococola song for Angad

7. Such a Happy Big Brother feeling so much relieved after so many years watching his baby brother receiving some happiness❤️

8. Another Fav DIL LE LO moment - The way Akshat screamed "Heeyyy..." pulled her close & said "Sadak Hai..." That concern & fear layered on his face ufff Jindal Saab why are you pretending to be angry towards her yaar when you cant do so?Lage raho😈

9. Hamari pehli KULFI MOMENT Thank you Angad for girofying Jindal Saab's Kulfi & Making Akshan share single Kulfi🤗Aise ache ache kaam karte raho bacha aur apne Bhai aur Bhabhi ko aur pass laate raho😛

10. This scene reminded me V Day Party scene where Jindal Saab was trying to control his over excited Dancing Wifey🤣 Exactly same thing repeated here🤣I loved how he tried to mumble a SORRY to the officials for the childish behaviour of his Wifey😆Awwieee Jindal Saab Dil Le Lo yaar❤️Your Gudiya is making you ghumofy gol gol around her🤣

11. Akshat Yeh aap kya bol rahe hai?😲 When Guddan tried to talk to you using Angad as bahana?🤣Ya It was what you wanted her to do😉 & You are frustated that she is not even trying to manavofy you by trying to speak?😈Boliye Boliye Jindal Saab?🤣

"Waise bhi aapke chidchid se thodi derr shanti milegi"

"Nahi mujhe bhi exactly aisa hi lagtha hai tumhein akele hi ghoomna chahiye"

"Sun lia aapne?"

"Ji Haan"

"Toh teekh hai"

"Pehle Aap"

Kitna Cutely ladte hai aap donom🤣 Hayeee Waise bhi jitna door jaane ki koshish karte hai aap donom usse kai zyada kareeb hi aa jaate hai aap donom

12. Yeh ek Spl Shot hai😆 Ladai ke beech OCD mode activate hua toh yeh hua🤣 Shyayad dhool saaf kar rahe hai Jindal Saab idher🤪

Excited for the rest of the Day 2 adventures tomorrow😛

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing episode it was
Less durga scene and more akshan and angad scene 
Laxmi is going to join them soon
Best one Aj is pretending to be angry and i dont care mood bt cant hide his concern for her
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing episode it was

Less durga scene and more akshan and angad scene 
Laxmi is going to join them soon
Best one Aj is pretending to be angry and i dont care mood bt cant hide his concern for her

Yup Kajal both Goa episodes were Awesome⭐️

@Bold I m so excited to watch this team change & their gang danderatte🥳

@Blue Apni Guddan ke liye Concern & Care na jatana Jindal Saab se Agle Saath janam mein Kabhi Na ho Paayega🤣
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki, 
Aayi naa kuch khabar... 
Guddan ki mujhe manane ki...

Yeh hume hai yakeen,
Give up usne kiya nahi... 
Phir vajah kya hui, 
Intezaar ki... 

Yours truly, 
Akshat Jindal. 
😆

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Aayi naa kuch khabar... 

Yeh hume hai yakeen,
Phir vajah kya hui, 
Intezaar ki... 

Yours truly, 
Akshat Jindal. 
😆

Apt song akshata... 
Akshat ke mann me pakka yehi gana chal Rha hoga😆
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear ⭐️👍🏼
Loving the Goa episodes 😛

Jindal sahab was missing Guddiya's attention so when Angad want away he chance maroed & zuban laraoed with her 😆

really excited for today 😛
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 superb topic for a superb episode
Pix add it to ur topics
Title funny but cute hai
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Funtatstic topic Saru🤗
Mera favorite toh number 11 scene tha, humor was shown in Jindal Saab eyes and face, while telling wifey Phele Aap
He was confident that Gudiya will leave but come back to him like she did similar to Christmas party. 😆
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Funtatstic Saru🤗
I love this scene want Guddan ask AJ🤪
YOU HEARD THAT. 🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Aayi naa kuch khabar... 

Yeh hume hai yakeen,
Phir vajah kya hui, 
Intezaar ki... 

Yours truly, 
Akshat Jindal. 
😆

What a Perfect Song Akshata⭐️ 👏

Guddan dekh lio aapkeliye aapke Jindal Saab ab songs gaa rahe hai🤣 ab toh mana lio unko😆