ITA thread:Anita best supporting&Divyanka best actress/personality

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Divyanka won TV personality of the year, lead actor female jury award!
credit Yuvraj
Anita

Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a joke! Do the juries of such awards show really watch the actors' performance or just hand it over by name or whoever performs on the award night? Bcause if they did, they would have seen morbid body dupes only for last 6 months. No wonder, this type of award show is nothing but hogwash. 
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looks gorgeous
Congos Divyanka , this girl is making the most out of it , nice to see career oriented  and ambitious women  👍🏼 well deserved

I wonder why Karan wasn't awarded  anyways doesn't matter , 😊 he is a much superior actor compared to the winner in the category 😆 
Edited by sarsyed - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
This is not a bashing thread
Divyanka has 10million instagram followers obviously she would win that
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

She looks gorgeous

Congos Divyanka , this girl is making the most out of it , nice to see career oriented  and ambitious women 👍🏼 well deserved

I wonder what Karan wasn't awarded  anyways doesn't matter , 😊 he is a much superior actor compared to the winner in the category 😆

one reason is I do not think he attended
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

one reason is I do not think he attended

No he did I saw few pics on insta on his tagged pics section.

He was on stage maybe giving awqy a trophy or something not sure 
Edited by sarsyed - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

No he did I saw few pics on insta on his tagged pics section

oh really 😕
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations! Perhaps the first actor in the world who got best actress, that too jury award, despite outsourcing the acting to a body doubler for months. This is unreal achievement and should be in the Guiness Book of records. Bravo...👏 
--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

This is not a bashing thread

Divyanka has 10million instagram followers obviously she would win that

Legit critiques of how Indian award shows operate is not "bashing". Innumerable stalwart performers, from Aamir Khan to Kangana Ranaut, have criticized about the shady syndicates of award shows. 

@Bold: This type of false equivalence only comes from tv fandoms who are so obsessed with number of followers. Social media followers don't mean a thing. If that is so, no one would win a single best actor awards other than the three Khans. 
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Meena--

Legit critiques of how Indian award shows operate is not "bashing". Innumerable stalwart performers, from Aamir Khan to Kangana Ranaut, have criticized about the shady syndicates of award shows. 

@Bold: This type of false equivalence only comes from tv fandoms who are so obsessed with number of followers. Social media followers don't mean a thing. If that is so, no one would win a single best actor awards other than the three Khans. 

They can easily justify Divyanka's win by her instagram followers