Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Haha yeah! I'm just done with ITV after BP. I can't with the TRP systems and what not.

There are some great fanfics on WattPad, Ringa Ringa Roses has AdiYa in a completely different setting. It's quite a dark story but sooo thrilling!!!

I saw the comment!!! I was actually showing my friend her dress and then I saw Harshad Chopda's comment and I squealed lol! She responded as well.

Same here. The rating systems and mind boggling to say the least, why good content cannot be appreciated by viewership across all categories I will never know!

JW's emoji reply back to HC's "ya ya was quite dismissive, but most certainly seeing them at the awards and pics on Rajesh Khattar's insta, I feel like they're together. Rajesh K also pulls Harshad's legs when HC was being interviewed briefly, regarding nominations and best jodi.

So my gut feeling is, something's cooking and what a great feeling it is! Real life JenShad would be equally as amazing!
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hadz i miss your dissection about Jenshad on the forum. I think a new thread is needed. After jenshad's recent pics and their comfort level most of the shippers are dead.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mona05

Wish HC had not gone clean shaven to the awards. He looks more hot with beard.

Yup HC looks the best with stubble. He looked amazing in ITA with that stubble. 
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Hadz
Yeah but in Jenny's defense, Harshad's " ya ya " didn't really need a comment back 😆

@BarbieVenom
I've never liked stubble on a guy till Harshad, he looks so goddamn hot and that jawline don't even get me started!!!

I really don't think there's much going on between them. They might just be good friends *alas it breaks my heart* but it can't be denied that they have amazing chemistry *IF only it translated into something*
They both pass off their chemistry as being good actors but there are so many good actors that don't have chemistry with their co-star 😆 it's just something about these two that fit so good together. But chemistry doesn't always create a bond (pun intended 😆 ) Jenny and HC seem to be very different people outside of their work life and I guess that's why nothing ever escalated.
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Harshad as a quintessential romantic hero has been systematically linked with almost all his female leads. We can never know for sure if he was in a relationship with any of them as that is his private life and he has every right to keep it private.He has stated that he does not like discussing his private life but always willing to speak about his work We should leave it like that as his fans. 
Easier said than done as just the fact that he is such a convincing actor everyone starts hallucinating and imaging off screen bonding which may not be there. 
In Jenny & Harshad's case there was never any off screen link I am certain. As said by some they are two very different type of people in real life ...though that may not stop them from being good friends.From the pictures and the way they hugged and held hands to me it seemed they were meeting after a gap and not in daily contact. But good friends still and a team with AR,RK so together there for each other.

Jenny's remark on IG to me implies she was saying they managed to clean up all the rumours linking them and HC responded with an affirmation. 

So let us leave it at that.In the long run we stand to benefit if  we do not link them off screen as that may prevent them from working together.But if we appreciate the powerful actors they are we may get to see them together again.
Hadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Hadz i miss your dissection about Jenshad on the forum. I think a new thread is needed. After jenshad's recent pics and their comfort level most of the shippers are dead.

Hi!

I know i've gone a little into hibernation, and I do miss posting. But since the rules have become more stricter I don't know where i would start! Just know, I still have my shipping moments. I follow the bepannaah hashtag on Instagram and so always in touch. Harshad's comment on Jen's pic is just so very cunning. Of course he said on his insta story on the night of indian telly awards that "we are going and then she posts her pics a day later saying "we are ready. I mean thats code word right there. Only they know why they said that.

In gest or on purpose. Then the pics Rajesh Khatter posted, HC is next to jen for all of them yes again in sync but he's holding her tight! Whereas before we all know he doesn't make any skin contact with the co-stars unless he has to. Granted they are friends but this is WAY more! He's holding her waist in full manner in one pic, that pic has gone viral!

Whatever the case, something is for sure cooking and we may not see it until they are ready to marry lol.

Have missed you all :)
Hadz thumbnail

@Hadz
Yeah but in Jenny's defense, Harshad's " ya ya " didn't really need a comment back 😆

@BarbieVenom
I've never liked stubble on a guy till Harshad, he looks so goddamn hot and that jawline don't even get me started!!!

I really don't think there's much going on between them. They might just be good friends *alas it breaks my heart* but it can't be denied that they have amazing chemistry *IF only it translated into something*
They both pass off their chemistry as being good actors but there are so many good actors that don't have chemistry with their co-star 😆 it's just something about these two that fit so good together. But chemistry doesn't always create a bond (pun intended 😆 ) Jenny and HC seem to be very different people outside of their work life and I guess that's why nothing ever escalated.

Agree actually. He only said Ya Ya because she had posted saying "We... which was in fact in a mocking way to HC. But a friendly one.

Their chemistry will never be matched, they may never materialise unto becoming a couple- i accepted that a while ago. But they came together for fans and have left us feeling great seeing them together even if its one last time. Gotta appreciate that.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ in regards to the hand on her waist thing - one thing is for sure - HC is definitely more comfortable with JW than his other co stars. I always see him maintain a distance from female co stars but not much with Jenny. I think he's smitten by her as a star 😆 not in a romantic way or anything but just as half of ITV is 😆

And in my opinion, Jenny and HC have been each other's hottest co stars. I could go on and on about this ...Edited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think people are understanding the meaning of "we clean up good"  ...it has nothing to do with relationships status or anything...I use it with my friends when I get dressed up fancy (which is once in a while) and most of the time I look like very shabby or don't "try" to put effort in my outfit...then I'll say "I cleaned up good" 
HC saying "ya ya" ... in my opinion, he's probably affirming that she looks good in a joking way...either it's an inside joke between them or something else...but doesnt confirm or not confirm anything 
Hadz thumbnail

^ in regards to the hand on her waist thing - one thing is for sure - HC is definitely more comfortable with JW than his other co stars. I always see him maintain a distance from female co stars but not much with Jenny. I think he's smitten by her as a star 😆 not in a romantic way or anything but just as half of ITV is 😆

And in my opinion, Jenny and HC have been each other's hottest co stars. I could go on and on about this ...

Oh gosh totes agree! He as an actor is definitely smitten by her. Jenny is by far the best and biggest actress he's worked with and she gives him that much importance back- well from what we can see!

They are in every way hot co-stars 😆