Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lilly321 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was so good to see BP cast again after a long time ! All of them were looking so happy . I really appreciate HC was attending the awards , even though he knew he was not going to win it . I m sure HC would have received the maximum votes but was snubbed again . Still bp is bagging awards in important categories inspite of being on air for just 8 MTs !
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Flame.

Oh, my poor heart! 

It feels SO good to see them together again. I adore them when they are in one frame all happy!  ❀️

There are more amazing pics on Rajesh and changs insta. It's the official death of the fandom today. Some one post pics plz😲😳
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey ishana, i know it's so nostalgic ..I wish someone would bring them back together!! ..I started watching kzk2 ...I like the leads there ..but it's an EK show and she's effed it up as always with a repeat from season 1 ..so i'm going of weaning off that unless something changes!!..

how about you?

Hi Vandana!

Been silently stalking the forum but it's been so inactive :( couldn't help but comment today when I saw JenShad! I was so nostalgic and missed them so much!!!

How are you post BP? I miss our crazy shipper days

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiii Hadz ..i miss our chats so much!! and BP ..damn wish HC and Jen are back together again ..it's been too long of a break now! ..

otherwise all good ..I started kzk2 but that took some very bad turns so mostly just read the updates and watch when time permits! ..nothing that i'm hooked to yet like I was to BP!

Have missed you V! Its been boring to say the least, hence my evenings spent watching nothing! But yes seeing JenShad together was so nostalgic, their pairing makes my heart flutter lol.

Hope you're good too love??

Also seeing Ishana back on here after so long- hope ur well girl :)

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

Hiii Hadz ..i miss our chats so much!! and BP ..damn wish HC and Jen are back together again ..it's been too long of a break now! ..

otherwise all good ..I started kzk2 but that took some very bad turns so mostly just read the updates and watch when time permits! ..nothing that i'm hooked to yet like I was to BP!

[DIV]

I miss it too dude. Sometimes wish they could air it all over again and then restart this whole fandom lol. I've not got into any other ITV serial, nothing worth watching.

EK serials can be repetitive but those days are truly over. I cant tolerate scenes like that. Just move on with the story.

If anything comes new then I may watch it, till then i'm hibernating :((
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

There are more amazing pics on Rajesh and changs insta. It's the official death of the fandom today. Some one post pics plz 😲😳

I saw those pictures. Absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I have smiled this much in a long time. They are breathtaking together β˜ΊοΈ
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hadz

Have missed you V! Its been boring to say the least, hence my evenings spent watching nothing! But yes seeing JenShad together was so nostalgic, their pairing makes my heart flutter lol.

Hope you're good too love??

Also seeing Ishana back on here after so long- hope ur well girl :)

Hiii!

I'm doing good, buried under college work and no BP to distract me as well :(
How are you?

I've been overdosing in BP fanfics lately πŸ˜†
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish HC had not gone clean shaven to the awards. He looks more hot with beard.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Hiii!

I'm doing good, buried under college work and no BP to distract me as well :(
How are you?

I've been overdosing in BP fanfics lately πŸ˜†

Aww I feel for you! Good ole education system, seems never ending. But once Uni is over life truly begins!

Im good also, need to get my teeth into something, miss some ITV for distraction and passing time in the evenings :(

I may have to resort to fanfics as well...

Ps. Are u on insta? Do u follow JW? Whats with Harshad and his comment on her awards pre-pics? Something may just be cooking...
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hadz

Aww I feel for you! Good ole education system, seems never ending. But once Uni is over life truly begins!

Im good also, need to get my teeth into something, miss some ITV for distraction and passing time in the evenings :(

I may have to resort to fanfics as well...

Ps. Are u on insta? Do u follow JW? Whats with Harshad and his comment on her awards pre-pics? Something may just be cooking...

Haha yeah! I'm just done with ITV after BP. I can't with the TRP systems and what not.

There are some great fanfics on WattPad, Ringa Ringa Roses has AdiYa in a completely different setting. It's quite a dark story but sooo thrilling!!!

I saw the comment!!! I was actually showing my friend her dress and then I saw Harshad Chopda's comment and I squealed lol! She responded as well.