Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
extra martial affair mostly physical attraction pe hi hote Hain. kyonki   jub uske legal wife or husband   ke PAAs good quality hai tub to usnse kabhi good quality ko importance nahi di

tub koi baharwali ya baharwala ke good quality ko kya importance dega. so mostly extra martial physical attraction pe hi hote hain
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Actually its very hard to define love 
Sometimes you fall in love with person after so many years sometimes you just fall in love in one moment 
When in arranged marriages, sometimes you meet many prospectives and in some cases, you just meet a person once and just click 

There was a korean drama suspicious partner . Leads didnt have many interactions initially but the girl fell in love with guy in just one moment . The feelings are explored very beautifully there
Even in movie serendipity, the leads were in relationship with someone else but they met and in one instance clicked but they left it all to destiny

And even in zindagi gulzar hai, kashaf fell for zaroon the moment he saved hand getting burnt from chai ka cup 
Her sister asked you were hating the idea of marrying him but then sudde ly what changed she said Chai ka cup

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I always felt that if we keep ruhaan out of the picture than also there is something major missing in veer mishti relationship.

It is clear mishti and veer are very different by nature still mishti has no difference of opinion with veer why ? Sab partner mai zyada kum difference of opinions hote he hai par yaha mishti wo bann jati hai jo wo hai he nai .

Mishti is not being herself when she is veer I mean agar koi tumse pyar kare to tum jaise ho waise kare or yaha jis mishti ko hum sab dekh rahe hai wohi mishti veer ke samne alag he bann jati hai .

I am not saying she should cheat veer for ruhaan, all I want is jaise ho waise ban kar raho par yaha to she is not being herself in front of veer.
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I always felt that if we keep ruhaan out of the picture than also there is something major missing in veer mishti relationship.

It is clear mishti and veer are very different by nature still mishti has no difference of opinion with veer why ? Sab partner mai zyada kum difference of opinions hote he hai par yaha mishti wo bann jati hai jo wo hai he nai .

Mishti is not being herself when she is veer I mean agar koi tumse pyar kare to tum jaise ho waise kare or yaha jis mishti ko hum sab dekh rahe hai wohi mishti veer ke samne alag he bann jati hai .

I am not saying she should cheat veer for ruhaan, all I want is jaise ho waise ban kar raho par yaha to she is not being herself in front of veer.

I agree even i have written that without Ruhaan also in picture, even if they get married it wouldnt work and both will be unhappy . Mishti will be unhappy bcz she will be loosing self and Veer bcz he will find fault in himself that he is keeping her unhappy

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheen97

I agree even i have written that without Ruhaan also in picture, even if they get married it wouldnt work and both will be unhappy . Mishti will be unhappy bcz she will be loosing self and Veer bcz he will find fault in himself that he is keeping her unhappy

If Veer gets to see Mishti's behaviour like how she behaves with everyone and Ruhaan then will he love/like her the way he is doing now?I think Veer must be completely unaware of this angle of Mishti..So if he gets to see that will his love be the same?I want to see that