Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys , 
I am actually loving the slow pace with which Cvs are developing their story 
A slow growth 
Its just an attraction , many will argue but what I see it is not 

It has passed that stage of Attraction and now has entered that first stage of love. The stage of confusion
If it would have. Been just a physical attraction, it would have gone away when Mishti started picking up fights with Ruhaan but those fights developed into admiration 
Many said that Ruhaan doesnt know mishti . I say yes he might not know her enough but he does know her as much as others know or as much as Mishti's knows herself 
He has heard things about her, he has seen her taking responsiblities 
He has seen her.as sweet innocent girl to a fierce jungli billi

What changed ?
That one fall
It took one fall for both to enter this first stage . It took just one wall for them to realise that how much are they affected by EO presence
The way they were close, the way they looked into each other, it felt as if finally found what was missing in life 
I thought their eyes spoke, i  was always looking for you , how come i found you now when its too late 

As Veer said that it is first time that something touched Ruhaan's heart 
The truth is Mishti herself doesnt know that she has this firece, rebellious side to her which only comes to Fore when she is with Ruhaan 
He brings out all the flaws in front 
And as Veer said i agree Ruhaan and Mishti are so much similar that they both doesnt know 

I just want writers to just continue to this slow progression . 
Last week attraction
This week first step towards. Love i.e confusion

I want to see them bonding and i feel when they will start having normal interactions they will realise how similar they are

PS : why do I feel Mishti never fought with Veer
Ex. At cafe when she got irritated for a while , when Veer questioned , how drastically her tone changed
 I am damn sure Veer definitely doesnt know that fierce side of Mishti which is unfair to him bcz i feel he loves girl who is sweet simple , obiendant and so has so much patience 
Even if he keep Ruhaan out of picture, their relationship is one sided bcz if they would have gotten married, mishti would not have been her self, and their would be no arguments, no diff of opinions ultimately making both of them unhappy , bcz arguments and clashes are part of healthy relationship

I actuLly think that Mishveer do not belong together they think they do but no they dont

PS: I think the dream seq is dream of Mishaan both will be dreaming same dream

But how come both were so normal in precap 

Beautiful summary dear👏❤️..
The way u categorized confusion,attraction and love is sensible👍🏼
Even I feel that it would be a dream of both MisHaan😉
Good post ...I'm also enjoying the slow progression of mishaans love story...they look great together which is an added bonus 😊
Point is, they need to show Mishti's feelings too. She is affected n attracted. But that's not love. Cannot be omg I love him out of blue. She n Ruhaan need to know each other personally. And a proper base of why Ruhaan n not Veer.
I hope they jus don't randomly show LOVE U. Journey is needed to show depth. Especially Mishti's cuz she is engaged.. a solid reason to break off the engagement. And that's why now makers should shift focus from sparks n getting affected to actually making them know each other personally.
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Point is, they need to show Mishti's feelings too. She is affected n attracted. But that's not love. Cannot be omg I love him out of blue. She n Ruhaan need to know each other personally. And a proper base of why Ruhaan n not Veer.
I hope they jus don't randomly show LOVE U. Journey is needed to show depth. Especially Mishti's cuz she is engaged.. a solid reason to break off the engagement. And that's why now makers should shift focus from sparks n getting affected to actually making them know each other personally.
I agree that is why i said that they just took a step forward. Now past the attraction phase, they are into realisation that they especually Mish that she is gettong affected 
It is still long way to go
The truth is Mishti have to accept that she is getting affected by Ruhaan , so that she can analyse why is that happening, she needs to analyse her relationship with Veer 
And we need more insights into mind what does she actually feel for Veer
Bcz their relation is lacking something, we might get ans along with Mishti
mishti has seen dream I think. kyonki mishti couch mein so rahi thi. jo sooyega usi ko dream aayega

mishti so rahi thi islye usne dream dekha hoga. ruhaan ka pata nahi whether he was sleeping or not ki use dream aaye
Originally posted by surabhi01

mishti has seen dream I think. kyonki mishti couch mein so rahi thi. jo sooyega usi ko dream aayega

mishti so rahi thi islye usne dream dekha hoga. ruhaan ka pata nahi whether he was sleeping or not ki use dream aaye

Good point haha but then again he might see mishti sleeping on the coach and go into his own bubble of thought.
Edited by ramita94 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

😆
Originally posted by Ruhi122

I don't know how to say this but I personally believe that you can't really define someone's love and the reason why they love someone. For some it's just physical attraction, for some it's deep emotional bond, for some its friendship for others the the strength to fight for the world for some it's  sweet warmfeeling for others it passion which burns their inside. 

So it's really difficult to get what is love for them.  
Originally posted by ria2794

I don't know how to say this but I personally believe that you can't really define someone's love and the reason why they love someone. For some it's just physical attraction, for some it's deep emotional bond, for some its friendship for others the the strength to fight for the world for some it's  sweet warmfeeling for others it passion which burns their inside. 

So it's really difficult to get what is love for them.  
lots of time ..it's all of the above...you are attracted intially, then become friendly,,then realize you can't live without the person...in lots of happy marriages, the couple not only love each other , but together with being lovers they are also best friends ...😊...but attraction and sparks is often the first stage..followed by everything else...unless they are childhood Friends already like pari and arnav...where friendship precedes attraction and love ,.like we saw in kkhh...srk and Karol were friends first...then attraction and love ..remember srk had to see her in those sexy sarees and getting attracted ..then realizing that he loved her..So physical attraction quite often precedes the deep emotional connection..