Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Something is definitely wrong in this thread
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: shogun

Nobody even mentions my boy Madhavan in Tanu Weds Manu series success - gives the credit and press to Kangana coz she's the bigger star! Should he be fighting for his rights in being accredited as well?!

Yes let's stand up for Madhavans rights πŸ˜ƒ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Went to see Badla today. Realised the person who is actually deprived of her rights here is Amrita Singh. πŸ˜† 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Went to see Badla today. Realised the person who is actually deprived of her rights here is Amrita Singh.πŸ˜†

bichare peepingmoon, I went through their website, poor guys have been reporting/promoting both Taapsee's/Kriti's movies and in general praising them, but now suddenly had the whole Twitter cursing them because of one tweetπŸ˜†.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fivestars

Kya faltu ka drama..tapsee's max movies are average except pink and judwaa in her life and she wants the credit for what ??.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..behan if the movie flops do u take the credit or disown the movie just like how katrina said TOH was not her movie when the movie tanked..?

Ofcourse the movie is running majorly cos of amitabh and gripping story...the credits goes to him 

+1 Agree

but bolti bolne do...everybody has right to  talkπŸ˜†
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Went to see Badla today. Realised the person who is actually deprived of her rights here is Amrita Singh. πŸ˜† 

That is ok as long Tapsee madam gets her full-on credit! ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Yes let's stand up for Madhavans rights πŸ˜ƒ

That is so true! ... TWM has always been considered Kangana's movie ... most of the articles I have read plus what you keep reading here on IF .. Even on IF, Madhavan doesn't get credit for it even when his screen-time in both movies were pretty close to 40-50%! ... 
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

That is so true! ... TWM has always been considered Kangana's movie ... most of the articles I have read plus what you keep reading here on IF .. Even on IF, Madhavan doesn't get credit for it even when his screen-time in both movies were pretty close to 40-50%! ...

Not that I ever did but I might stop respecting Kangana over this πŸ˜†
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

But didn't tapsee got credit for most of her movie.

In pink Ab and kriti kulhari was better actors but tapsee got the most mileage and credit for it.
Same with naam shabana , mulk ,mamarziyan even badla .
She is getting all the credit , where she didn't get any ?

Similarly kriti got it for bkb where Ayushman was negelcted and only RAJKUMAR and her got the praise, even with lukka chuppi too.
Which movies of there is they wanting equal credit ?

+
Also i agree with ya kriti was the star for me in pink . She was also amazing in four more shots (amazon prime series )