Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel Mishti's earrings are going to play a crucial role in Abir and his mom's life. When Mishti makes that video call with Ketki, Meenakshi sees those earrings and gets angry at the person giving Ketki all sorts of ideas that she considers are wrong. When she enters the green room, she again sees those earrings. Those earrings confirm her assumption that Ketki is there only. And I feel she dislikes that person immensely for her ideologies.

In the 3rd episode, Abir finds one of the earrings and keeps it with him. He tells himself that they both met to help each other. And the best part is they never saw each other's faces. They kind of know each other through the pain and the banter. And both have their own image of the other person.

She will not wear those earrings as she thinks she has lost one of them. Since he hasn't seen her, he will not know that the earring he picked up belongs to her. And Meenakshi dislikes the person who wore that earrings, but has also not seen Mishti's face.

I feel that, that earring is going to make a difference when the truth comes to light. It is going to change lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Also after seeing thw precap , I have strong feeling abir is the guy mishti is arranged to marry.
He might feel that he is love with the earring girl and has a connection and when he sees the other pair with mishti he will be happy .

And Meenu , will he reluctant because of the ideologies
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooh so I saw the precap for tomorrow's episode... big Ben finds that ear ring n throws it in holi fire... but before it reaches the fire...lo n behold Abeer catches it...
Shaavi thumbnail
According to the latest SBS segment, both Mishti and Kuhu come to the Rajvansh house to celebrate holi. Kuhu will be wearing Mishti's earring. 
According to Shaheer's IV, he said that by the end of the episode, he will get to know to whom the earring belongs to. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot wait for the precap. β˜ΊοΈ
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! ! I was about to post the same!  Even I was thinking the same since yesterday after seeing him picking that ear ring in the precap! 
I also somehow feel that he thinks kuhu is the ear ring wala girl and by the time he realises it's mishti,  kuhu will again feel that mishti snatched him from her .  Just a mere thought.. 
Shaavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

Hey! ! I was about to post the same!  Even I was thinking the same since yesterday after seeing him picking that ear ring in the precap! 

I also somehow feel that he thinks kuhu is the ear ring wala girl and by the time he realises it's mishti,  kuhu will again feel that mishti snatched him from her .  Just a mere thought.. 

Sorry, there is already SBS segment about this. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† According to that, Abir will be confused between Kuhu with the earring and MIshti's voice. In the interview he said that by the end of the episode, he will come to know that it is Mishti's earring. Kuhu in her interview said that she is in love with Kunal, so this confusion doesn't really hurt her.

But this confusion is going  help Abir with his mom. Meaning she didn't like Mishti's ideology in that video call. She doesn't think that is the right kind of attitude for a girl. She will think it is Kuhu with that attitude because of the earring and will be more than happy that Misthi is the proposed girl for Abir. She will tell Abir to forget the earring girl and marry Mishti without knowing that the earring belongs to Mishti. She will think she is protecting her son from the earring girl. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ