Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I really want to see how will naina end up wearing the nighty because the cvs have not been diverted from it
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Naina got too scared just by the explanation of French kiss. If Sameer gives that pink nighty on the first day of honeymoon itself then surely she may run away from there.

@Abida, I agree to your point. Very soon we can see a frustrated Sameer. It may be at that point she will realize the requirement of physical relationship in a married life. Then she will herself initiate the activities and the pink nighty will come in use during that time.

I know seema instead of sameer explaining naina in detail about French kiss they could have made sameer give naina the pink nighty and sameer should have left it to her to decide when she wants to wear it. Some opening for their future romance 😆
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mujhe toh jyada interest nighty unravel kaise hogi usme hain
because that will be soo sensual
imagine the morning where the nighty will be lying on the floor and samaina hugging each other sleeping on the bed
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

mujhe toh jyada interest nighty unravel kaise hogi usme hain

because that will be soo sensual
imagine the morning where the nighty will be lying on the floor and samaina hugging each other sleeping on the bed

😆 😆 pehle naina devi use pehen toh le phir sochenge unravel karne ki sochenge   ðŸ˜‰ Sara fandom usi ki intezaar main hain