Just my thought?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: Nikkie_1
Khayaal to acha hai bahut... aise ache khayal CVs ko kyun nahi aate?
Reading the post I was imagining ki kya scene hota naa... Naina pink nighty me blush karti hui and Sameer in full seduction mode 😳
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
I still feel that nighty will come into play at some point..that will be when naina will surpass her inhibitions..
It will be moore of an MPK scene where bhageshree wears that dress...
I know for sure it will be naina who will initiate it when they will go further...no matter how much sameer tries to get her into the zone...she has to surpass it within her before anything else
Originally posted by: Deepanand
I would love to see mpk scene between them with regards to that nighty. Ya at one point she will understand about intimacy and initiate herself. It will interesting to see a daring naina and confused sameer 😆
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Actually I believe that nighty scene will come in full mode again..
Naina has already seen it in Sameer''s suitcase maybe she will herself ask him..