Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry i couldn't post here for few days 

There were few ballu heavy epis in between. I loved the shoe shopping scene a lot πŸ˜‚ bechara joota pasand aaya tha but kharid nayi paya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ isko achhe se shopping karao koi 😝

Second was when he went to ayan house carrying kanha on back πŸ˜‚ kya attitude tha wah 😎😍 he was totally chilled out and was taunting ayan full on πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ he has become a pro in handling ayan 😎 

Recent mahakali epi me uska zyada lines nahi the but he portrayed helplessness, panic and anger so beautifully just through expressionsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello after a long time!

It's another momentous occasion so I thought I'd drop in here quickly to share the news! 😊

Yesterday, 22 July 2019, saw Basant's other current show, Vighnaharta Ganesh, complete 500 episodes. πŸ‘ And his character, Kartikeya, who had been missing from the show since April, finally returned in episode 500, after a 72-episode absence! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

So celebrations all around! πŸ₯³

*Arti proceeds to eat pedas in celebration. Then she remembers Balram's famous dialogue "Yadi bharpet bhojan mil jaye toh alak niranjan ho jaye! Bhikshaam dehi!" and bursts into laughter. πŸ˜† Then she keeps stuffing her face with more pedas.*

(You guys remember RK's Laddoo Balram, right? Now meet your very own Peda Arti! 🀣)

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi again!

I'm sure you all know this by now, but I thought I'd put it into the AT just to be sure.

Voting is now open for the 2019 Gold Awards (until a currently unspecified date in September) and Basant is nominated for Best Actor in a Comic Role (Male) for RK's Balram. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ

Full details of the award voting system and the other 6 RK nominations are available in this separate post

Multiple voting is allowed but you need to use a different email address for each set of votes, and you have to vote for someone in each of the 18 categories in order for your votes to count.

So show your support for Basant and whoever else you like in the other categories by voting for them!

PS. Even though Basant's Balram is very witty and funny, how weird does it feel to see this character based (loosely) on Shri Balram nominated specifically as a comic role! Who ever would have thought we would actually see this day! smiley44smiley37 

Basant acts fabulously with both the nice and the weird stuff he is given to do by the RK writers, and so is very well deserving of nominations, votes, and awards. smiley20smiley10smiley32 However, I feel that Best Supporting Actor would have been the more appropriate category for him/Balram rather than the Comic Role category specifically. This is just my opinion about these awards, although Basant deserves votes regardless of the nomination category. smiley1

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi again!

I'm sure you all know this by now, but I thought I'd put it into the AT just to be sure.

Voting is now open for the 2019 Gold Awards (until a currently unspecified date in September) and Basant is nominated for Best Actor in a Comic Role (Male) for RK's Balram. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ

Full details of the award voting system and the other 6 RK nominations are available in this separate post

Multiple voting is allowed but you need to use a different email address for each set of votes, and you have to vote for someone in each of the 18 categories in order for your votes to count.

So show your support for Basant and whoever else you like in the other categories by voting for them!

PS. Even though Basant's Balram is very witty and funny, how weird does it feel to see this character based (loosely) on Shri Balram nominated specifically as a comic role! Who ever would have thought we would actually see this day! smiley44smiley37 

Basant acts fabulously with both the nice and the weird stuff he is given to do by the RK writers, and so is very well deserving of nominations, votes, and awards. smiley20smiley10smiley32 However, I feel that Best Supporting Actor would have been the more appropriate category for him/Balram rather than the Comic Role category specifically. This is just my opinion about these awards, although Basant deserves votes regardless of the nomination category. smiley1

thanks for putting the voting details here arti πŸ€—happy that basant is getting nominated this year in every big award ceremony πŸ‘πŸΌ and both sumedh and basant are taking it seriously this time πŸ˜ƒ i have voted few times already, will do more πŸ‘πŸΌ

@green πŸ€£i know right

well i saw it coming..... no doubt many of those scenes were actually funny,light hearted and real stress relievers but from time to time makers have thrown lot of outrageous garbage at us in name of humour keeping balram in middle. and large section of the half witted fans have been lapping it up too. i can't ever forget some of the insulting scenes which they meant to be funny πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@underline well said πŸ‘totally agree...

BARBlE thumbnail

The scene where ballu goes to meet radha and achyuta allows him, 2 days ago stood out for me πŸ˜‚

Lol @ ayan who was saying jaisa aap keh rahi hai waisa kuchh bhi nahi iss Balram me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ murkh kahin ka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he has become blind in hatred 😝

The walk and look that followed just after that from ballu though 😍😍😍😍 gifs banni chahiye uske 😍 totally smug and thug life body language 😎

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi again!

Hi Arti. I feel the same. Basant should have been nominated for supportive role.  Why they are treating Balram as comic character. 

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Hello forum Vaasio. πŸ˜†

Loved KaRam scene today. Specially when Balram teases Kanha with Ugrapad.🀣 He mentioned Dama and Baldevi.😳 Atleast he remembers.πŸ˜› Dama and Balram always behaved as if nothing has happened.πŸ˜†

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Hello forum Vaasio. πŸ˜†

Loved KaRam scene today. Specially when Balram teases Kanha with Ugrapad.🀣 He mentioned Dama and Baldevi.😳 Atleast he remembers.πŸ˜› Dama and Balram always behaved as if nothing has happened.πŸ˜†

I couldn't watch the scene properly, thought i misunderstood ballu teasing kanha with ugrapad part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol it was true then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yup glad with dhama and baldevi mention 😜

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0c5UOqJc3l/?igshid=1nfztg57mn0cz

Hi all please follow Like n share if u all loved it 

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

I couldn't watch the scene properly, thought i misunderstood ballu teasing kanha with ugrapad part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol it was true then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yup glad with dhama and baldevi mention 😜

No you didn't misunderstand. It is true. He did tease him with Ugrapad,  and Ugrapad is showing interest in Achyuta.πŸ˜†πŸ€£