Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugda

It was obviously him. What was the reason behind giving best actress award to Kajol for MNIK? It was a terrible film. 🀒 Her role was also like a supporting role. Not strong enough to get any award. It was SRK who conspired against Aishwarya for some time to destroy her career. Every Aishwarya fan should hate this evil man. 😑

she was good in mnik atleast. guzaarish was bore and she didnt had much to do in the movie either..and her performance as usual bad.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crispsy

Stop spreading lies against SRK. He has stopped buying awards. other superstars are buying some xyz awards.

Beachaare aajkal ke superstars ...even rates must have gone up now due to everythinggetting expensive πŸ˜†

OT : As if Ash in guzarish was a masterpiece πŸ˜† Salmna could be leading spiteful man because of their history when did shahrukh and aishwarya fight ? besides shahrukh has a good business sense and he knows not to waste money on others just for the sake of ego πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DushtKanya thumbnail
I'm not a fan of Aishwarya individually but please, she was amazing in Guzaarish. One of her most natural and finest performances. She even got a Critics' Best Actress award at ZCA for that.
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guzaarish movie and performances were pure torture

MNIK strictly average

Neither Kajol or bahurani deserved any awards

Maybe Kajol was awarded as default, due to lack of any solid competitors

Edited by briahna - 5 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aish in Guzaarish is sucha joke...qualifies for kela awards though !

Waise salman doesnt believe in awards.why would he bother who gets that...it could be def srk,the king of buying awards..
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mugda, as far as I know, there is no evidence of anything you had written about SRK.

Personally, I just dislike assumptions, especially when they are targeted to a person who, imo, never gave the vibes to be against Aishwarya.
He was even willing to work with her again after he had to replace her in Chalte because of her troublesome relationship with Salman.
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Oh I remember that year was most controversial awards. The entire comments section of Times of India were bashing SRK-Karan Johar-Kajol for buying the awards.

Let us be clear.

MNIK was neither a greatly directed film nor was it a Blockbuster like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to win all the Popular categories. It did well abroad but was a Average in India.

People were ok with SRK winning Best Actor. But, could not take it when Karan Johar got Best director and Kajol got Best Actress. Worse was Aishwarya and Hrithik got overlooked even under Critics category. I read somewhere that Filmfare changed Hrithik's name too at last minute.

But I wonder if the Popular Superstar was SRK or Salman. Bcoz Salman said lot of nasty things against Guzaarish due to pure jealousy.

Thanks for the info never knew about these incidents. WOW !

@bold: I believe so, too. Salman had more reason, IMO, to get the award chabged from Aish to.. well, anyone else.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Should've been Vidya Balan anyways for Ishqiya. At least Kajol was decent. Whoever got this changed saved Filmfare a little credibility.