Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't care bout ma weight  lol.... cuz i can eat as much as i want but i neva get fat πŸ˜› ma tummy is like flat lol!!! Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 18 years ago
Mysteriousguy thumbnail
Looking after your weight is important. I went through a phase where I put on alot of weight, and loosing it was hard work. But then again, it all depends on how you feel about yourself. Don't let others judge you by your weight or appearance. As long as your happy with yourself, thats more important.
bkeero thumbnail

I really never worried about my weight... I weigh about 105 lbs but I know a lot of people that are always worried about weight and health....

I think the best thing do would be make a meal plan everday and stick to it make sure you include plenty of fruit and vegetables....

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One word of advice take control as soon as clothes start feeling tight. Don't make the mistake of getting larger clothes... Its easy then to ignore the creeping weight till one day u wake up to a stranger in the mirror.

**PD**

lub_u thumbnail
i never worry about my weight .just don't be lazy, be active and take part in alot of sports then u don't have to worry about ur weight like meπŸ˜‰ 
Aparna_BD thumbnail
O.k its very important to keep a healthy weight and eat healthy.But i see this obsession with wanting to keep slim , especially by teens . Its scary to see those 22 inches waistweighing 100 pounds  and its just as scary to go grocery shopping and see those 220 pound plus people !!!!! As you get older body doesn't respond as quickly and efficently to exercise . So man slog it out !!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ME_T thumbnail
i don't really worry either. u just gfoot abe healthy ,and you shouldbe happy wid ur body
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[Quote=indygirl]O.k its very important to keep a healthy weight and eat healthy.But i see this obsession with wanting to keep slim , especially by teens . Its scary to see those 22 inches waistweighing 100 pounds  and its just as scary to go grocery shopping and see those 220 pound plus people !!!!![/QUOTE]

i totally agree...
being healthy is very important......eating and exercise are the two main things to focus on if u want to lose weight....being concerned about your weight is good...only to a certain limit.....if u are already skinny and are concerned about ur weight...the first thing that comes to mind is that ur on the road to developing an eating disorder....there is a fine like between being healthy-thin and unhealthy-thin...just remember....as long as ur comfortable in ur own skin ur fine, but keep in mind....being comfortable in ur skin also means at a healthy range.....there is an increase demand in being thin in society these days.....dont get too caught up...if ur happie with ur body...then eat (in moderation), exercise (in moderation) and be happieπŸ˜›
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, being healthy is imp. so i take a walk every morning. i don't want to become overweight.
being underweight can harm too.
ekta18 thumbnail
i gain weight very easily and i mean VERY easily 😭 ...it's very important to be healthy thats why i think everyone should have a healthy lifestyle...eat in moderation and exercise regularly...