Important! About Your body!!

Posted: 18 years ago
How do you guys view your body! Are you worried about getting heavy and how to mantain current weight! What are your views about ating disorders! Please post your views!

yes, i am concerned once in a while about my wieght  bcoz of health reasons. however i do not aspire to a modellike figure.i realise that my metabolism and the god given body structure ( i have broad frame)is very different from other people. i will never end up quite as thin as the current standards require and i have no qualms about that part.i think i look good as i am. there has been history of celebrities that have broken the mold. among the successful actress we have raveena tandon, khusboo and ramya(all of them were broad framed and voluptous  with imposing personalities). besides apart from figure or body , there are a number of other things that can constitute parts of beauty(a healthy skin,a beautiful smile,good dress sense,proper grooming, a cutting wit ,a confident well read persona and a healthy selfimage....all of which can be achieved with some hard work and good maintainence routine).

the only reason i worry about the weight issues is that it keeps me on my toes, it is very easy to be caught up in sedate lifestyle and gain a lot of wieght eventually ending up with lifetime health issues like diabetes, blood pressure...etc. apart from all this elevated weight also impacts metabolism and in turn mental health and energy levels.

what worries me that teenager these days are almost obsessed with model like looks and end up with many disorders (which are even more dangerous than obesity healthwise) or deciding to go under knife(plastic surgeries are the new fad....i see even college students opt for it or teenagers looking at it.....it surprises me how a person is ready to go for major surgeries instead of choosing much slower but safer alternatives which give almost same or better result. ....ofcourse not everything can be changed and alternative methods require a lot of dedication , patience and hardwork not to mention a lot of time.)

im also but i dont know my weight

I m worried abt my weight & now taking care of itπŸ˜›

For tht I woke up @ 6.00 am, doing exercise like walking for one hrs(5 KMs) daily. I m also on dieting i.e. taking/eating diet foods.😊

I must say tht exercise is must 2 maintain our body as well as weight also.

I am not woried at all. I just don't care about it
I do not want to become overweight to a point where it affects my health. So in that sense I am worried about my body. I am trying as much as possible to take as much exercise as possible and to watch what i eat. I am not dieting, just trying to cut down on those junky foodsπŸ˜› I think it is really important for you to keep you body in order and keep healthy. Afterall health is your wealthπŸ˜‰

during exam time is when i gain the most weight, i usually tend to eat a snack while i'm studying, and i pay so much attention to studying that i dont even realise that i've eaten over a pound of chocolate in less than one hour!!!..

i do worry about my weight, only because i kno i tend to overeat when i see something i really like or havent eaten in a long time. After exams are over though i usually lose all that weight during the summer, working, b-ball, and soccer usually keep me slim. "i can smell food and put on weight, and if it isnt fattening, i dont like it." -rakshanda khan (mallika jjkn)

same here! πŸ˜•

yes i am worred about weight tooo.. i mean almost every girl today is... its important to keep ur body fit these days cuz normall people will go around picking on u
Why is everybody worried about their weight??????πŸ˜• Am I the only one who is not worried?????πŸ˜•
Ok my metabolism is that I dont gain much weight even if I eat like crazy. However, I think to eat healthy is very very important specially you don't want to have any health complication or so. Eating fruits, vegetables and avoiding fat and ghee and stuff for cholestrol reason is very much must. After I had my baby I had some postpartum problems which lasted for 9 mths and that's when I realized that it is healthy to have excersize and healthy food as part of your routine. Getting enough vitamins, protiens, potassium etc. is very imp. to keep you fit. Ofcourse, you also want to watch out for getting overweight but being underweight is also something to watch for.

And yes, I would also want to keep my body fit for outer beauty too. I personally think it is also imp. for women to maintain their body if they can. It does add to your self confidence and esteem to certain extend.