Post Of The Week...!!!

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This Post Deserves Special attention👏
so I am just sharing it over here because this has all our answers😆

Originally posted by: annx

Okay, so first thing... my name is Aneeqa. 

To be honest, I am so glad that the whole depression atmosphere at the forum has now finally evaporated. It was so depressing and so frustrating and I was so busy that I couldn't reply and clarify a few scenes or the whole camp track... to maybe calm down all of you...

I love stories, I watch TV since childhood. I think my first Indian drama was KZK 1 - which was never ending... and I have watched quite a lot of SP dramas over the years. There are hardly any shows which actually have a story. Even if they begin with great stories, they end up the traditional way - be it YHM or YRKKH - two great storylines are now just repetitive recycled love stories - which for people like me who are looking for a story and not chipka chipki of the couple - such a show just becomes another in the crowd. 

I know most of you - all of you actually - were hating on the introduction of Shivani. Why is she here, why is she required, there were already enough hurdles, why add one more? But I feel Shivani was important... not for Veer but for Krishna... 

Let me try and explain how things or feelings more like it proceeded during the show in the last few weeks...

Veer met this Indian girl in London who was from India. She destroyed his career and was the reason he was forced to be sent back to the country and the city he hates the most. On his arrival, he finds that Krishna is back too. He wants to make her pay for what she did only to find out that her husband is dead. He feels sorry for her. The first sign of him being human. 

They start working together and with time he understands Krishna's circumstances and her as a person. 

Then came the jungle track and he fell for her completely. But he denies this. He fights his feelings for her. He ignores them, disregards them. Remember him breaking down, he somewhere realized how hard he has fallen in love with her. 

Then came the not being able to go to London fiasco. He got angry. And he was justified. His anger was justified. And somewhere he KNEW something wrong had happened and he had hoped that Krishna was not at fault, but what he sees is Krishna sleeping in her bedroom. What was he supposed to feel or say? He kicks her out and just is not willing to listen to her. He gets so angry that he crosses his limits to get back to her at the first chance he gets. The pregnancy fiasco. Remember when he tells his mother he didn't know she loves someone else too. That was the disappointment and hurt mixed. Because somewhere he knew that they fight and they makeup and things go back to normal but what would not go back to normal is him knowing she loves someone else. But his mother clarifies things and he realizes how wrong he was. He wants to apologize and be normal again. Somehow delete what has happened. But things for Krishna has gone from bad to worse. And she doesn't want to forgive. 

Let's talk a bit about Krishna. A fearless girl with dreams of being a doctor is forced into a marriage with Radhay who is an uneducated dude. A no match for Krishna. Eventually, after a lot of trials she sorts of falls in love with her husband she doesn't really have much of a choice. She then finally gets enough money to leave for London to fulfil her dreams. There she meets this doctor who could have been a great mentor but became her enemy.

Her husband dies and she returns. Loses her dreams and I personally can vouch for the fact that when dreams break the pain it's unbearable. Her dream broke. She considers herself selfish and therefore allows herself to be punished by the in-laws and Dr Veer. Selfish, because it was for her dream that Radhay was willing to go to any length. It was for her happiness that he did anything in his power and beyond. For a want of a better word, selfish, because somewhere just to teach Veer a lesson she broke or rather snatched his dreams. She could understand the pain now.

She was working with him, bearing the torture. The jungle track finally made him human for her. Somewhere, she realized that they could be friends, they could be normal. She was looking forward to a friendship. She NEEDED one. She knew he would be a great mentor. For her jungle track was a friendship found. She was finally smiling. She was finally a little happy.

The pregnancy fiasco broke her. She never wanted to let go of Radhay but there was no option left. She had to. More than love, she felt guilty for Radhay. Maybe somewhere deep within she knows that it wasn't really love. It was friendship, a little more than friendship a little less than love. She felt Radhay's death was her fault, and she wanted to stay connected to him. To punish herself. But then she was thrown out. She was angry at Veer for getting her thrown out. And at the insults. While moving out, she is now done with the family and the relationship she held dear. Radhay was and will always be an important part of her life. He helped her and was there for her when even her closest relations weren't.

Veer apologizes in front of everyone. And her father makes her realize that there are only a few men who are this brave. Only a few who actually accept their mistakes and ask for forgiveness in front of the entire world. In front of the people he hates.

The camp track was never meant to be a love track. It was never meant to confess any love. There always parts in stories where nothing happens and yet makes the foundation of everything that yet needs to happen. Any harry potter fans here? Remember the first half of the book. Literally, nothing was happening. Except for a lot of talks and discussions and movements. And yet those talks and movements led to whatever happened in the end.

That part was the camp track.

Doctor Ayan was introduced to reaffirm Veer's feelings. Shivani was introduced to question Krishna's feelings. Veer was giving her attention. And she knew it. She knew he was there for her. She knew he wanted her forgiveness. And she was making it hard for him. She wanted him to go and yet not go. The dance, that to some was not hot enough, was all that was needed for the two souls to connect. To reaffirm that something was indeed transpiring between them. Krishna hated the hug. She didn't know why. The friend she had found had suddenly become important to her. Because the circumstances were such. It was because of Shivani that she somewhere realized that Veer was more than a friend and she did not want to accept it. Not even to herself. She's still fighting the feeling.

The fire was never meant for Shuklas to learn and be nice. If that was the case, the show was ending. Or maybe the show will end and Shuklas still don't change. But the fire was never meant for them. It was for Veer to finally decide if his hatred was more important than Krishna's wishes. And it was for Krishna to finally accept that there was someone, after Radhay, willing to go to any length for her.

To those who wondered when Veer will declare love, he did during the camp. Just not in so many words. When he asked Laliya what should he do. If that wasn't accepting love, then I don't know what is.

Krishna is still fighting her feelings. She knows she loves him. Madly. But does not want to succumb to her feelings. She calls Veer to ask and is angry because instead of talking to her, he quickly ends the call. Why is now not normal when she is. She is agitated and somewhere she knows why.

Oh, and the glances. Yes, the glances. Those glances during fire track was her angry look. How dare you not help me. Why are you not there for me, without me asking? She has come to rely on him for being there for her at worst times. So why not now.

And during the camp track... well, glances meant everything. She knew he was jealous and she wanted to see that. She knew her closeness with Dr Ayan was bothering him and she wanted to see him bothered. And he just wanted to see him too. That's how you behave when you're in love, whether you're a teenager or not. Also, technically speaking, she shouldn't be more than 20. Since you enter medical college after your 12th. And you should be done by your 12thby the age of 19 at most.

For me, the camp track was one great bridge track that was much much needed. And hats off to the writers for executing it so well. I'll ignore a few glitches here and there.

I am so looking forward to next week. Hopefully, there will be Krishna's declaration. And I am looking forward to what Shivani will do. I really hope, that chutki' will come to her brother's aid and both the brother and sister together make Krishna jealous. I also feel bua will have an interesting role to play. Maybe also Sunaina shall give up and join the clan.

Oh, and yes, yesterday bua looked angry. Well anyone in their right mind would get angry. A man, who was responsible for her dear niece being kicked out from her Sasural without her will, was standing there. Making noise at the time when they were about to hit the bed... declaring love. If notice, her expressions changed especially after when she realised he was drunk. A drunk man, in the middle of the night declaring his love anyone would get angry. Especially when by the looks of it, Krishna didn't love him back. I think bua will soon realize that Krishna does love him.

Damn, turned out to be a super long post. Sorry. Consider this as my whole week's post. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

This Post Deserves Special attention👏

so I am just sharing it over here because this has all our answers😆

Thank you so much Aaliya. I was just about to make the thread on everyone's insistence. Thanks 😃😃
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Thank you so much Aaliya. I was just about to make the thread on everyone's insistence. Thanks  😃😃

Is it ???
I was about to PM you...!!!
So sorry that I pasted it over here...!!!
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

Is it ???
I was about to PM you...!!!
So sorry that I pasted it over here...!!!

Not at all hun. Thanks for doing it. I can sometimes be a lazy bum and today has been one of such days 🤗
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Right Aaliya,  Aneeqa,  you really have done a great job,  you actually made my perspective towards KrishVeer more beautiful. I am confident about the show which I am watching now,  the story is beautiful and makers are executing it beautifully without unnecessary drama and stretching. I loved it. 
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Not at all hun. Thanks for doing it. I can sometimes be a lazy bum and today has been one of such days  🤗

Aww Thank You😳
Actually I am bowled By Your Analysis...👏👏👏
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Renee456

Right Aaliya,  Aneeqa,  you really have done a great job,  you actually made my perspective towards KrishVeer more beautiful. I am confident about the show which I am watching now,  the story is beautiful and makers are executing it beautifully without unnecessary drama and stretching. I loved it. 

I second you renne...
Her thoughts on Krishna and veer is beautiful...
From your post aneeqa ...we got to know the depths of KrishVeer's feelings ...

Kudos to you ⭐️
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was a pleasure reading this. How beautifully you've written and explained about KrishVeer ❤️ Agree with everything that you've written to the T! 

The pregnancy fiasco. Remember when he tells his mother he didn't know she loves someone else too. That was the disappointment and hurt mixed. Because somewhere he knew that they fight and they makeup and things go back to normal but what would not go back to normal is him knowing she loves someone else.

Doctor Ayan was introduced to reaffirm Veer's feelings. Shivani was introduced to question Krishna's feelings. Veer was giving her attention. And she knew it. She knew he was there for her. She knew he wanted her forgiveness. And she was making it hard for him. She wanted him to go and yet not go. The dance, that to some was not hot enough, was all that was needed for the two souls to connect. To reaffirm that something was indeed transpiring between them. Krishna hated the hug. She didn't know why. The friend she had found had suddenly become important to her. Because the circumstances were such. It was because of Shivani that she somewhere realized that Veer was more than a friend and she did not want to accept it. Not even to herself. She's still fighting the feeling.

To those who wondered when Veer will declare love, he did during the camp. Just not in so many words. When he asked Laliya what should he do. If that wasn't accepting love, then I don't know what is.

@Bold oh man...let me tell you again you've written it so beautifully 
IMO the reason why he didn't admit his feelings at first was due to the fear of rejection(read his thank you Krishna. Mujhe esi baat ka darr tha ki kahi tum mujhe thukrana do) and yet he was there carrying his heart on his sleeve for her Even before the actual confession he did confess his love to her(read his main tumhe kush dekna chataho,tumhare saath rehna charatoh) and i so agree with you about him accepting it to Laliya afterwords 

After ages, I'm invested in some ITV character and it feels so good to be able to read and interact with you guys here 😳

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SRKian

It was a pleasure reading this. How beautifully you've written and explained about KrishVeer  ❤️ Agree with everything that you've written to the T! 

The pregnancy fiasco. Remember when he tells his mother he didn't know she loves someone else too. That was the disappointment and hurt mixed. Because somewhere he knew that they fight and they makeup and things go back to normal but what would not go back to normal is him knowing she loves someone else.

@Bold oh man...let me tell you again you've written it so beautifully 
IMO the reason why he didn't admit his feelings at first was due to the fear of rejection(read his thank you Krishna. Mujhe esi baat ka darr tha ki kahi tum mujhe thukrana do) and yet he was there carrying his heart on his sleeve for her Even before the actual confession he did confess his love to her(read his main tumhe kush dekna chataho,tumhare saath rehna charatoh) and i so agree with you about him accepting it to Laliya afterwords 

After ages, I'm invested in some ITV character and it feels so good to be able to read and interact with you guys here 😳

True,  Anika,  his character is written so beautifully by the makers. There were some instances where we left confused like,  during the jungle track,  after the car is repaired and Krishna makes him wear the shirt,  he gives a look towards krishna before entering the car,  his hands shiver while taking out bullet from her body which he questioned to himself why it's happening,  she is just a patient,  he breaks down,  he cries,  during the pregnancy fiasco and poster fiasco,  he didn't think about what others think about him,  he was only worried for the girl he cares about. Finally,  when he jumped into the fire,  he thought about her only. I love this character. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved reading it .. great post aneeqa...and thank you for resharing it aaliya ..❤️