Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKian

It was a pleasure reading this. How beautifully you've written and explained about KrishVeer β€οΈ Agree with everything that you've written to the T! 

The pregnancy fiasco. Remember when he tells his mother he didn't know she loves someone else too. That was the disappointment and hurt mixed. Because somewhere he knew that they fight and they makeup and things go back to normal but what would not go back to normal is him knowing she loves someone else.

Doctor Ayan was introduced to reaffirm Veer's feelings. Shivani was introduced to question Krishna's feelings. Veer was giving her attention. And she knew it. She knew he was there for her. She knew he wanted her forgiveness. And she was making it hard for him. She wanted him to go and yet not go. The dance, that to some was not hot enough, was all that was needed for the two souls to connect. To reaffirm that something was indeed transpiring between them. Krishna hated the hug. She didn't know why. The friend she had found had suddenly become important to her. Because the circumstances were such. It was because of Shivani that she somewhere realized that Veer was more than a friend and she did not want to accept it. Not even to herself. She's still fighting the feeling.

To those who wondered when Veer will declare love, he did during the camp. Just not in so many words. When he asked Laliya what should he do. If that wasn't accepting love, then I don't know what is.

@Bold oh man...let me tell you again you've written it so beautifully 
IMO the reason why he didn't admit his feelings at first was due to the fear of rejection(read his thank you Krishna. Mujhe esi baat ka darr tha ki kahi tum mujhe thukrana do) and yet he was there carrying his heart on his sleeve for her Even before the actual confession he did confess his love to her(read his main tumhe kush dekna chataho,tumhare saath rehna charatoh) and i so agree with you about him accepting it to Laliya afterwords 

After ages, I'm invested in some ITV character and it feels so good to be able to read and interact with you guys here πŸ˜³

Thank you. 

Tell me about it. I am someone who doesn't have favourite actors, but favourite characters. I love characters, I love stories. And this is one story which after ages I have fallen in love with. 
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Renee456

True,  Anika,  his character is written so beautifully by the makers. There were some instances where we left confused like,  during the jungle track,  after the car is repaired and Krishna makes him wear the shirt,  he gives a look towards krishna before entering the car,  his hands shiver while taking out bullet from her body which he questioned to himself why it's happening,  she is just a patient,  he breaks down,  he cries,  during the pregnancy fiasco and poster fiasco,  he didn't think about what others think about him,  he was only worried for the girl he cares about. Finally,  when he jumped into the fire,  he thought about her only. I love this character. 

@Bold this was another beautiful scene no   loved how the entire scene played out
@Red that's Veer for us πŸ˜‰ 

@Blue Am I missing something? I don't remember about that...can you give a lil summary plz😳
SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: annx

Thank you. 

Tell me about it. I am someone who doesn't have favourite actors, but favourite characters. I love characters, I love stories. And this is one story which after ages I have fallen in love with. 

ikr! Apart from 2/3 actors I've no fav either...its all about the characters.And when I gush about them my friends think I've got a crush on the actor but in reality its the character that I'm in love with πŸ˜†
annx thumbnail

ikr! Apart from 2/3 actors I've no fav either...its all about the characters.And when I gush about them my friends think I've got a crush on the actor but in reality its the character that I'm in love with πŸ˜†

There is no emoticon for high-five! So *high-five*
Although I don't usually talk about characters with people... I don't think people get me. I've been part of this forum since long and I don't think any character ever made me comment/post. Yes, the story of YRRKH and YHM initially did appeal but they eventually got off track... 

Also, simple characters like Radhay are just not my thing. I like characters like Veer. You look at them and you know that these men are hard only from outside and ultra-sensitive inside. They have so many layers and it is so so interesting to slowly peel these layers, look at them and understand them... 

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aneeqa, very well written. So much hard work, kudos! As someone who can't type out long posts I am in awe with how can do it and still make sense.
I feel what you have written is connecting the dots with the advantage of hindsight.
Assimilating a story happens in 2 stages, 1) while reading/watching as it unfolds, 2) getting a clearer picture after a phase of the story is over. Our reactions during the 2 stages sometimes differ and sometimes concur.

Couple of egs, Shivani. ITV viewers know that the villain/vamp always are the cupid for the leads to realise their feelings. Still we didn't want her because we have been conditioned by ITV to expect the vamp to try different ways of separating the leads & keep winning due to the stupidity of the ML & no one wanted a dragged out track where negative wins. So as per stage 1 Shivani tried to put down Krishna in the camp track & she won.
 Now who would have imagined Veer turning the tables on her, use the nasha caused by her effort & confess to Krishna πŸ˜† So in hindsight we are able to laugh at how Shivani got stuck in the washroom while Veer did a vanishing act.
The jungle track, stage 1 again, we know he has feelings but it has not yet blossomed into love, though the cvs did give us a big hint with the Moha moha ke daage BG. Now at stage 2 we know.

Pregnancy fiasco, he said he didn't know she loved someone else too, for stage 1 it was a very ambiguous statement, by 'too' whether he meant someone else other than Radhey or was he expecting her to love him. KV's expression also confused us. I remember us discussing his line & expression, everyone was confused. Now at stage 2 we know what it was.  

Reading your post made me fall in love with KrishVeer again, the flow of your post lends well to imagination, I could picture everything as a smooth sequence and enjoyed the KrishVeer journey till now.
Your posts always bring a fresh perspective, keep posting, I enjoy them even if I sometimes don't comment.
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Aaliya. I was just about to make the thread on everyone's insistence. ThanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That was seriously brilliant thought on KCL, what character feels about each other, what CV shows us.. Everything is on point. U should write FF or short stories you do have talent.. 😊
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold this was another beautiful scene no    loved how the entire scene played out
@Red that's Veer for us πŸ˜‰ 

@Blue Am I missing something? I don't remember about that...can you give a lil summary plz😳

Blue one is related to when they returned from jungle and  veer picks Krishna in her hands as she was not able to walk properly,  then some neighbors click their pictures and prints  posters of that picture and pastes them in the whole city,  then veer at that time when he came to know about those posters,  first thing came into his mind how Krishna's in laws would be treating her instead of what society would think about him. 
annx thumbnail
Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Aneeqa, very well written. So much hard work, kudos! As someone who can't type out long posts I am in awe with how can do it and still make sense.

I feel what you have written is connecting the dots with the advantage of hindsight.
Assimilating a story happens in 2 stages, 1) while reading/watching as it unfolds, 2) getting a clearer picture after a phase of the story is over. Our reactions during the 2 stages sometimes differ and sometimes concur.

Couple of egs, Shivani. ITV viewers know that the villain/vamp always are the cupid for the leads to realise their feelings. Still we didn't want her because we have been conditioned by ITV to expect the vamp to try different ways of separating the leads & keep winning due to the stupidity of the ML & no one wanted a dragged out track where negative wins. So as per stage 1 Shivani tried to put down Krishna in the camp track & she won.
 Now who would have imagined Veer turning the tables on her, use the nasha caused by her effort & confess to Krishna πŸ˜† So in hindsight we are able to laugh at how Shivani got stuck in the washroom while Veer did a vanishing act.
The jungle track, stage 1 again, we know he has feelings but it has not yet blossomed into love, though the cvs did give us a big hint with the Moha moha ke daage BG. Now at stage 2 we know.

Pregnancy fiasco, he said he didn't know she loved someone else too, for stage 1 it was a very ambiguous statement, by 'too' whether he meant someone else other than Radhey or was he expecting her to love him. KV's expression also confused us. I remember us discussing his line & expression, everyone was confused. Now at stage 2 we know what it was.  

Reading your post made me fall in love with KrishVeer again, the flow of your post lends well to imagination, I could picture everything as a smooth sequence and enjoyed the KrishVeer journey till now.
Your posts always bring a fresh perspective, keep posting, I enjoy them even if I sometimes don't comment.

I know what you mean but I think at least for this show some things were just not in two stages. For example Shivani's entry. Since I've had some experience too with ITV shows I could tell - there are basically two types of shows - one with typical saas-bahu sagas where the vamp stays forever - the exception was YRKKH
The others are with some story. KCL is a storyline based show even if sometimes the tracks are just not as evident. Thank God for its a bit different. That's why I guess I like this show so much!
annx thumbnail
Originally posted by: zayana123

That was seriously brilliant thought on KCL, what character feels about each other, what CV shows us.. Everything is on point. U should write FF or short stories you do have talent.. 😊

Hhahaha... not sure if I have that much of talent and patience but I'll give it a try... after this wedding track
SRKian thumbnail

There is no emoticon for high-five! So *high-five*
Although I don't usually talk about characters with people... I don't think people get me. I've been part of this forum since long and I don't think any character ever made me comment/post. Yes, the story of YRRKH and YHM initially did appeal but they eventually got off track... 

Also, simple characters like Radhay are just not my thing. I like characters like Veer. You look at them and you know that these men are hard only from outside and ultra-sensitive inside. They have so many layers and it is so so interesting to slowly peel these layers, look at them and understand them... 

hi5  buddy πŸ˜‰ Same here! the goody-two-shoes isn't for me. i love the lone wolves and the grey shaded ones. Like you said it is interesting to see how many layers they 've and the anticipation of how those layers gonna peel off is what makes me love them and l love how intense they become once those layers are peeled off