Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A fan so concerned about surbhi that she is ever ready to jump guns at her & her fans.
Eyes se bather beh Gaye,iska pyaar to Gul ke pyaar see zyaada hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†.

Gul says shivika doesn't work,but only SC is asked to leave,than Gul refuses to acknowledge her,than show is shut cos of low trps,fans don't even give bhaav to show for three months,Gul unfollow SC, NM invites her juts a day prior but yes let's blame fans for ruining her career,aise intelligent log dekh kar Kya kahu.
Someone now playing star plus upcoming show -ve lead would have been the last one to get work if fans bashing ruins acting careers
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KALVIN

And do you really think SC career is ruined because of fans or whatever is the reason. 

Shall I ask you a question?. If you were a boss of a company  ,  an employee denied to do a job which you have demanded for the improvement of the company and you have suspended him from the job for his disobedience. In this situation , You have been  insulted with the filthy words by the employee's relatives and supporters for his suspension. The employee did not even try to stop the people from insulting you.  what would be your reaction?.  

According to the producer's interview, she demanded her to do a pregnant lady role . The actress denied for a reason . The producer felt that it was an acceptable one so she decided to make a fresh story with the fresh people. That's all. After that all the drama was started and the gap was widened .
Edited by krithi1990 - 5 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forumgirl

Reading comments from fans who sit behind a screen and type whatever they wish and then take decisions on a show - to eliminate an actress who helped in getting the show popular since Episode 1 is clearly called UNPROFESSIONALISM ๐Ÿ˜†

Ekta is a serial queen. She has worked with a lot of actors/actresses. Zillion shows. She wouldnt do this silly thing which u have "read somewher ๐Ÿ˜†

Gul had her own theory of removing Surbhi. Jus like how she made Shrenu a supporting role from a lead.

Same producer who got hate comments from Zain fans when she commented abt him on Insta - gave him a role in her show ๐Ÿ˜†

These are the same fans who make a show popular ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Ekta Kapoor to never ever work with Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta

Maybe this producer worked with them after this article. But I can understand the producers mentality .

Koel100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Shall I ask you a question?. If you were a boss of a company  ,  an employee denied to do a job what you have demanded for the improvement of the company and you have suspended him from the job for his disobedience. In this situation , You have been  insulted with the filthy words by the employee's relatives and supporters for his suspension. The employee did not even try to stop the people from insulting you.  what would be your reaction?.  

According to the producer's interview, she demanded her to do a pregnant lady role . The actress denied for a reason . The producer felt that it was an acceptable one so she decided to make a fresh story with the fresh people. That's all. After that all the drama was started and the gap was widened .

Girl your hate sometimes for SC proceeds your rationality I guess.
I would myself never work with a person to whom I loyal, don't even take the credit even when im rightful to do,let enjoy others take credit,here groupbaazi, don't ask a rise even when it's due.
& As a matter of fact a person has the option to resign if he doesn't want to work & it was clear pregnancy part was just for a week & isn't for whole show,so SC had the liberty to take shorts.but whom am I explaining,if According to you Gul is a Mahatma who can't ever lie & sc did a sin,let it be stop imposing your blind hatered & refusing to see the facts visible for bare eye's.
Court bhi don't taraf ki sunta hai par Kya kare when blind hatered takes over sensess.
Coming to ekta that same ekta worked with both harshad & Aditi in future after kdmhmd.

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Shall I ask you a question?. If you were a boss of a company  ,  an employee denied to do a job what you have demanded for the improvement of the company and you have suspended him from the job for his disobedience. In this situation , You have been  insulted with the filthy words by the employee's relatives and supporters for his suspension. The employee did not even try to stop the people from insulting you.  what would be your reaction?.  

Shall I ask you a question. Why? Manju was compelled to leave the show why not ML. Why everytime FL has to be blamed for low TRPs.
Koel100 thumbnail
Shrenu goes on being from being a lead if dbo to a wallpaper in ib.
How dare Gul,she is the most unprofessional producer, doesn't care about actors,my fav.is the senior most,she shouks be given respect,let's bash her,she is lying when she says obvious truth about my fav.
But when same Gul blames SC,Gul is a mahatma.
P.s.shrenu fans now coming after me or bitching about me in their cc,no I don't give a damn to you qweeni,it's her fans & their obsession with sc which makes me speak the obvious truth.
The post & likes r a indication of how much a certain fd is still bitter & can't pass their day or move their at's & cc without bitching about sc & her Fan's
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is getting beyond hilarious๐Ÿคฃ...So SC asked to leave only cuz she denied to play a pregnant lady role๐Ÿ˜†...oh wah...l thought AU and RU are possible only in the Reel world...Here in Real world also ..ppl are choosing to live in AU๐Ÿคฃ
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When someone sees an article about SC, comment tho banta hain har haal mein har keemat par. Bas kala teeka ki kami hai ๐Ÿ˜›

SK1509 thumbnail

Shall I ask you a question. Why? Manju was compelled to leave the show why not ML. Why everytime FL has to be blamed for low TRPs.

TRPs aren't even managed properly in India. It's as irrelevant as Neilson ratings in the US. The only thing that seemed to matter to Star Plus were the international online ratings / hits because those tanked after Surbhi left, and as soon as they did they gave Gul the cancellation notice.

I read a story somewhere that overseas online hits for Ishqbaaz dropped from 30-50k per month to 3-1.5k from the first episode without Surbhi. There are also stats out there that suggest the older episodes of Ishqbaaz are the ones driving it's current performance on Hotstar.

That's why the dubbed versions all show Surbhi on the branding.

The story might have been saved had they let go of Nakuul and told a fresh story with younger actors and fresh content. But you can't do that immediately, you need time. Gul sabotaged a potentially good franchise by not finishing the original story properly and then taking a year or so to flesh out the new one.
Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail

In daily soaps the script is written on the basis of the Trp rate. I think Manjiri and  NM story was completely different. But the story was suddenly changed and Nititailor was added for the new story. I guess the channel didn't like some other experiments. So it decided to shut the show. 

I didn't read anywhere that the FL was the reason for low trp .