Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It's actually interesting that hotstar is uploading all the fresh episodes in the morning even though the channel hasn't aired it yet due to which it will effect the TRP's.

On the other hand Alt Balaji which is only for web series doesn't upload it's fresh episodes before night.
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i started watching kehne ko hamsafar hain it's a brilliant story EMA is handled properly there unlike yhm. why can't ekta do justice with yhm there male lead first wife and second wife are not very best friends still they have cordial relationship unlike in yhm where 1 and 2 wife have now become best friends and there also both are not at fault unlike shagun who is worst in yhm and always changes color like chameleon 
Devanshi14 thumbnail
Those who complained on KP's post about Body doubles, some of those are going gaga over di's advertisement post for  jij's nomination and oscar worthy acting but no mention of di's body doubles. Matlabi jagatmata ki matalabi bhakts...Ram milaye jodi... Edited by Devanshi14 - 5 years ago
varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
not sure how many of you feel this..
but this shooting separately has spoilt the acting and essense of each scene / character. the expressions are wrong most of the time. 

the story is having no logic.. i seriously hope no company has a ceo like raman.. omg!! his thinking and reacting to each situation is so absurd.. no human in proper framework will think like this.. 

the other characters are also bad.. imagine we get an entire episode to show alia has a mental issue .. for what joy.. raman almost hits rohan.. 

ishitha also is setting such a bad example as a woman.. her acting is also declining.. looks like everybody is disinterested. it is only certain viewers hope that it is going. but we cant blame the cvs.. whatever trash we still give it a trp of 1.3... they made their money..
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devanshi14

Those who complained on KP's post about Body doubles, some of those are going gaga over di's advertisement post for  jij's nomination and oscar worthy acting but no mention of di's body doubles. Matlabi jagatmata ki matalabi bhakts...Ram milaye jodi...

This is how the solo DT and KP fans are , nothing new, so better not to drag it again  
SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kkb taking 20 years leap.
Why ekta destroys all jodis .

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandyaKranthi

Kkb taking 20 years leap.

Why ekta destroys all jodis .

A big sadist person...
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
what this means di
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
anyone knows here how to  present the presentation in class or somewhere if yes then reply me i will be doing personal msg who know it plz some one help it's really imp my topic is types of acess control 
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am trying to control...my stupid thoughts...

But DT too promoted ishra as Jodi in her story .with offscreen post...with best serial as yhm..

So...I cannot say...