Amayra paying for Lovely's sins

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its sad to see a child paying the price of trusting and following her mother's footsteps and finally landing in such a deadly situation. 
It was heartbreaking to see Amayra begging Sikka to save her life as - she did not want it to be OVER ðŸ˜­

I know she did many bad things knowingly but the fact remains that it was Lovely who embed this thought deep in her mind that if Kulfi stays around, Sikka would get away from Amayra. So with her little mind all she could think of was to Shake off Kulfi from their lives and get their Happy Family tag again.  

Cant fathom how they woudl unfold future story. Somewhere it was written that Kulfi will save her. How ? I have no idea. 

Seeing Lovely getting abandoned by whole family is bringing such sigh of relief but at the same time she is sooo damn "Dheeth" that she has still not given Kulfi's whereabouts !! 

Now the best thing woudl be that Amayra too abandones her rather than showing her need that she wants her mom and dad both...

It was also written that Kulfi would dig into Ammajiz past and will bring about a heart change ! This seems unlikely since the kids are running away tomorrow and Kulfi probably will unite with Sikka next week. Lets see whats in the kitty of the makers ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely deserves more severe punishment. Now only Amyra is getting punishment. If Lovely gets punishment she would tell where Kulfi is.
I am not understanding what Sikka is doing? He should send Lovely to prison. They would take her to remand and they would give her a third degree torture. Which would make her tell where Kulfi is. She is a latho ka bhoot. So baton se nehi manegi.

Amyra dying...does she care? Did she care when she took her to kill in train line? Amyra  is already dead to Lovely. She just needs a dhulai from her head to toe. Starvation or keeping her away from AMyra will not change her mind. She is not a mother, she is a monster. I am shocked why Sikka thinks it will change her mind?
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My problem with this serial is threefold:

1. First is Lovely's out-of-this-world villainy. She is more a domestic aatankvaadi (terrorist) than a simple villain. At first I enjoyed the portrayal of Lovely --she was bad alright, but in a fallible complex in a "soft" way. Over the course of the serial, we see Lovely more and more emboldened. The more she "got away" with  her crimes, the greater was her confidence to go further and further in her nefarious acts. Hence we had Nimrat's killing unaccounted for, followed by fudging Kulfi's diary to send Kulfi to Tevar, followed by attempted murder of Gunjan and a whole host of other crimes and gunda-giri, culminating in Lovely becoming a hardcore child-killer, that too her own biological daughter. I find this transformation unnecessary. It is overkill. I feel that we the audience get the point without needing to beaten on the head with the truth that Lovely will go to the utmost extent to protect her marriage and her child. Making Lovely an irredeemable villain is not in the long-term interest of the serial unless the CVs are planning to end her role after the current track.

Assuming that is not the case, it adds to viewer frustration to see Lovely repeatedly be "bailed out" of her villainous deeds by spineless Sikka and by conducive circumstances. Take for instance the current scenario. For once Sikka developed a spine and locked Lovely in a (rather nice) spare bedroom with limited access to Amyra. Now that there is a death scare for Amyra, Sikka feels he is left with no option but to set her free so she can be with Amyra.

2. Where is good old Kanoon in all this? When the doctor knows that the child is being poisoned, and then when the poison is discovered to be this Dark Ruby, then will this not automatically become a criminal case? Is the doctor not obligated by law to report it to the police? Why is the doctor not doing this? He could have conveyed the news that this is now a criminal case and the household is under investigation. And what about Sikander? When he found the partially empty Dark Ruby bottle should he not have saved it for evidence and sent it off for fingerprints etc? Where are his brains and who appointed him to take the law into his own hands, become a jasoos and mete out punishment to Lovely? This is where the serial is irksome. We see a similar scenario in Ammaji's remand home. Here too, the power-hungry Amma makes her own rules and can be bribed to recruit juveniles without government mediation or referral.

3. Finally why should Kulfi be shown to be repeatedly caught in and fighting horrid and nightmarish situations all by herself?  She faces bad treament by her Maami in Chrauli, horrid ill-treatment by Lovely, the abduction by David, trauma due to an accident and finally remand-home incarceration? Not only that, Kulfi is shown to be dealing with difficult situations on her own, and coming out of them and often helping others in the process. All this is too much for a child of her age and it is unimaginable that it will not leave emotional scars in the long term.

I understand that the CVs want us to see how brave and courageous Kulfi is, but to make this point she need not always be put in dangerous situations where she is constantly abused. Especially when we contrast her life with pampered Amyra, who even while battling death is well supported by her father and extended family, whereas Kulfi has to fight numerous life-and-death situations on her own. This causes a big disconnect and contributes to making the situation illogical:  one child has everything and the other nothing. If Kulfi is all powerful jaganmata, and able to survive and overcome every danger unscathed through her own power, and when she is practically raising herself, why on earth does she need a father? Does the reunion with Sikander even matter when he has been unable to protect her thus far?

Comments, replies, and observations welcome.

Also posted on the main forum: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5076777#p149868089

Edited by aimf - 5 years ago