Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

When did Mishti say this?

when veer talking about his mom health and misti ott reaction for that incidence...
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rajh

today misti told --

mouli uske samne mari aur woh uski koi help nahin kar payi...exact details ab misti hi bata sakthi hai iss incidence ki baaren main...

so they all did not die together 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

when veer talking about his mom health and misti ott reaction for that incidence...

First of all it was not OTT reaction..She said "I lost my mom..I still feel the pain..So I can't let anything happen to mummy ji(Veer's mom) "..I didn't listen anything similar to what you said
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

today misti told --

mouli uske samne mari aur woh uski koi help nahin kar payi...exact details ab misti hi bata sakthi hai iss incidence ki baaren main...

No mishti doesn't said anything like this .i watched that scene again . She only said  maine apni maa ko khoya hai veer or wo dard abbhi hai .That's it , or to kuch baat he nai hui hai mauli related aj .
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

May when s2 is about to end it will be revealed how they died.

Or wait for S3 with Ansh's story πŸ˜†
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Or wait for S3 with Ansh's story πŸ˜†

gajra can reveal in S10 I have already quit does not matter to meπŸ˜† Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's actually 8yrs after mishti cried ..that's what pari said..I mean..that's was what given in voot's subtitles
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jacknjill03

It's actually 8yrs after mishti cried ..that's what pari said..I mean..that's was what given in voot's subtitles

She said aaj saalon ke baad..Subtitles are misleading sometimes..Even ppl confused with subtitles in the epsidoe when Mishti kissed Ruhaan
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

First of all it was not OTT reaction..She said "I lost my mom..I still feel the pain..So I can't let anything happen to mummy ji(Veer's mom) "..I didn't listen anything similar to what you said

@bold --

veer used these word -- ott reaction...and these are not my words...these words taken straight from scene...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago