Posted: 5 years ago
Pari said something about Mishti crying after 8 years, so can we conclude that their parents died 8 years ago? 
Originally posted by FruitToasty

Pari said something about Mishti crying after 8 years, so can we conclude that their parents died 8 years ago? 

She said aaj saalo baad. Even I thought she said aath saal baad, re-played and heard thrice to get it clear😆
Are
I really want to know what happened to Maunal
I want to know what happened to all three of them... 
Gajra is clever. She isn't revealing it just to show the s1 viewers glimpses and hold them back for s2
They won't reveal so easily.
After sometime they will reveal what happened to Kunal ... uske kuch din baad Ishaan.. uske kuch din baad Mauli and show will be over 🤣

Might be accident hi hua hoga ,otherwise how is it possible that three of them died? Though we don't know they died together or not... I guess Mauhan ka accident hua hoga ,so Radhika and kunal got kids home then kunal ka shayad brain injury resurface huyi hogi aur usme shayad Uski death huyi 
Originally posted by poiu123

They won't reveal so easily.
After sometime they will reveal what happened to Kunal ... uske kuch din baad Ishaan.. uske kuch din baad Mauli and show will be over 🤣
will she even reveal ðŸ˜†she wants season 1 viewers to be hooked to the show for answers I am not falling in the trap ðŸ˜†
May when s2 is about to end it will be revealed how they died.
Originally posted by Silpa91

May when s2 is about to end it will be revealed how they died.

today misti told --

mouli uske samne mari aur woh uski koi help nahin kar payi...exact details ab misti hi bata sakthi hai iss incidence ki baaren main...
Originally posted by rajh

today misti told --

mouli uske samne mari aur woh uski koi help nahin kar payi...exact details ab misti hi bata sakthi hai iss incidence ki baaren main...
When did Mishti say this?