Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I AM SO DONE WITH HINA KHAN's ACTING ...

Sorry but if anyone currently in the show who is worst actor , It has to be be Hina . Even Suman bhabhi actress does better Acting that her .

Seriously. She has just lost it. OTT and gawd those face twisters. Jim Carrey wanted asap! 
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† ...

Both Anurag and Prerna will be working towards flopping this HM .

Anurag defo will use this opportunity to show fake love to Komo to convince her but HM ko Hault karne ka Kuch toh plan kiya hogaa

Lol πŸ˜† 
Jealous pre is πŸ˜³
I hope she does not spoil his plan by dropping her pregnancy bomb πŸ˜†
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† ...

Anurag defo will use this opportunity to show fake love to Komo to convince her but HM ko Hault karne ka Kuch toh plan kiya hogaa

Hope so RS.
This duffer will be thinking , let me make her hate me with my fake love .
And his plan will flop only
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† ...

Of course he will save himself and don't get intimate, we all know but we will still bash him because he is going to fake love that means he sold himself to Komo, he is ready to sleep with her , will assume things and bashπŸ˜†

Can Anupre idiots join hands and work as a team, both are working against same person. Pre will flop all plans of Anurag
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adyaa

So basically komo will do gulaami her entire life ,

Oh yes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† forgot about that dialogue. Ghulami in jail hopefully! πŸ˜• I hope the makers don't forget that she is a murderer and several times at that if her ex is to be believed. 
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=RollingStones]

Komo looks EWWW ... making those childish faces saying OMG he proposed me for HM ...

PLEASE YAAR ISKO KOI ACYING SIKHAO ...
GHATIYA LEVEL OF ACTING ...
PUKEY PUKEY PUKEY ...

3 chudails actually celebrating that Anurag got ready for HM was THUUU THUUU THUUU[/QUOTE
I forwarded the scene from where he got and wen he left moh's room.. this guy cannot control his hands from moving Pre's hair strandπŸ˜† Anu is lyk fayda na utha le🀣 see even he knows she is always in mood
ifmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Of course he will save himself and don't get intimate, we all know but we will still bash him because he is going to fake love that means he sold himself to Komo, he is ready to sleep with her , will assume things and bashπŸ˜†

Can Anupre idiots join hands and work as a team, both are working against same person. Pre will flop all plans of Anurag

They give me tom and jerry feels πŸ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is Ekta blind and dumb to keep giving chances to such a bad actress? As per one article she still wants to retain Hina as Komo and is making grand plans for her comeback after her break
I hate how this non actor is given star treatment over the leads Parth and Erica who are actually the only reason the show is still on air
I don't care if I get a warning for this comment! So pissed off seeing how a beautiful love story has been ruined to incorporate a good for nothing ,idiotic vamp!
This Ishq di bajiyaa song is beautiful...and how awesomely they used it in today's AnuPre scene...
ifmember thumbnail
Pulling through this KZK is a roller coaster ride man for us viewers...
Kabhi makes us happy riding high, kabhi sad and depressed, kabhi disgusting, kabhi comedy...
I bet none of us would have had this much mood swings personally πŸ˜†