KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 13 Mar 2019 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sooo annoyed with this FB nonsense ...
It's like CV's have chosen this tool to turn the story the way they want .

Abbe yede samjhaa hain kyaaa ... do they even realise how disconnecting It feels to the viewers..

PLEASE STOP WITH THIS FB NONSENSE ...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol Anurag if you would have given her some bhaav before marriage only she would have left.
I don't know what your version of showing love chalo beta aaj teri tho aisae bajegi koyi nahi bachayega good for you , you deserve it for your mind blowing plan
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They have now destroyed the essence and purity of a beautiful love story!!

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Wow...

So the makers have completely glorify the vamp... like she has all the power in the world... you can say all vamps of ITV = Komolika!!

I wonder what else will they add tomorrow to justify Anurag's sacrifice..

Are they heading to Anu and Komo's consummation?

🥱
muh  nahi khul raha mera aaj to
why they r justifying anurag he is a loser
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I really hope they add a monologue from Anurag abt going on HM but not doing any kind of Ding dong ... 😆 ...

No yaar.. they should go ahead and show ding-dong.This will help all of us to stop watching the show and break free of this addiction😳
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What a brilliant expression by eri when she said how cheap... The only part which made me laugh ðŸ˜†
Loved the confrontation between pre komo today bcos of pre...  Eri is truly amazing ðŸ˜³
A biggg hug from my side girl...keep slaying🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

No yaar.. they should go ahead and show ding-dong.This will help all of us to stop watching the show and break free of this addiction 😳

Unfortunately they won't show ding dong, dikha bhi dethae we would have left ðŸ¥±

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Lol Anurag if you would have given her some bhaav before marriage only she would have left.

I don't know what your version of showing love chalo beta aaj teri tho aisae bajegi koyi nahi bachayega good for you , you deserve it for your mind blowing plan

Justification... he got to know abt this special quality of Komo at the night of Reception 😆 ...

I do get his Plan and it works sounds fine ... but agreeing to go to HM 😆 ...I so wnat a monologue from his side now , hope they show it tmr... 😭 .

Instead of Redemption they are digging more grave for him 🤣
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I feel so sick after reading today's update..

How can they promote such thing? Why do they make it easier for man to sleep around, if Pre would have it Anu's place, she would have been judged from left right to centre!!!!!

Absolutely disgusted!!

jaane de  waise  bhi  A deserve nahi karta P ko🥱
aaj dil tod diya  mera  cvs  ne  last umeed bhi gai
priya185 thumbnail
When will this nonsense end 
CVs want unnecessary drama
do they really think we are interested in this Anulika marriage and honeymoon crap