Ishq Subhaan Allah Written Update 12,13,14 &15 Mar 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

12 Mar 
Irfan Qazi is shocked n worried about his bhabhi's demands that he make her son ..Qazi Irfan's nephew the next a sheher Qazi 

Zeenat learns about this n meets the nephew and plots with him ... he will help him get rid of Zara n Kabir ..while she will help him become sheher Qazi .

Zeenat and Thenguy agree on principle .. Zeenat n the guy wait for sparks to fly at Ahmad house when Shahbaz learns about his shattered dreams .

13 Mar 

Zabir together take important decisions for sharia board ...they orders Khaled Miya to vacate sharia bd quarters ..
Zeenat comes to meet the nephew of Qazi Irfan ...Rizwan Siddiqui ... who had taken transfer to Lucknow with the motive of becoming a sheher Qazi . Zeenat meets him n offers to help him in his motive even if it takes few lives . He corrects it will be Shaheed for kaum .

Khaled miya wants Shahbaz to interfere . But Zeenat offers him a loan to hire a house 
Only if he resigns from Sharia board ... and suggest the name of Rizwan Siddiqui in his place .. 
Khaled miya does as asked by Zeenat ...
Zeenat takes money from Salamat miya to give loan to Khaled ...

Zeenat n Rizwan plot to over throw Irfan Qazi and Kabir at sharia board 

14 Mar 
Rizwan offers sweets to Shahbaz and Aisha as he had become member of sharia board committee . Khaled Miya arrives and tells Shahbaz about his quarters being ordered evacuation .and he hoped Rizwan became  sheher Qazi one day .

Soon Rizwan reveals how Zeenat wanted Rizwan to say this that he should do as she ordered .how Zeenat gave Khaled Miya 50,000/- as advance for his house . 
Aisha asks where from she got this money ??
Zeenat is quiet n shocked with Rizwan .
Rizwan reveals she had taken money from Salamat n Samir and they had transferred 5 lakhs from them and she had given 2 lakhs to Khaled . 
Irfan Qazi is furious with Khaled Miya .. but Rizwan says he did not want to become sheher Qazi .. but Zeenat tries to prove Rizwan wrong that he was lying ...but fails 
Kashan is furious with Zeenat and is ashamed of her being his wife . Kabir stops him as he tries to slap Zeenat . Zeenat plans revenge against Rizwan 
Kashan apologizes and regrets acting against Zabir . Aisha encourages Kashan Kabir bonding n hug .
Kabir is in need of funds .. Rizwan suggests him to borrow from Islamic bank ..which loans without interest . 
Kabir thanks Rizwan .

Rizwan declines Kabir s offer to become sharia board member . He smirks secretly .. 
Kabir vouches to Zara he will make Rizwan a member soon .
Zeenat plots to finish Rizwan n she becomes psychotic 

Precap 
Zeenat declares this Rizwan was a cheater n scheming fraudster. Not to trust him . Rizwan declares Zeenat's mental health had suffered n she needed mental treatment .  

15 Mar
Zeenat meets Rizwan n sees his true face ..he is a woman hater .. he wants them to keep them under control confined to house .. he wanted to become sheher Qazi to avenge his father's death .

She tries to explain this to Ahmad family but none are ready to believe this . Zeenat shouts with Amaan's Kasam ... 
Rizwan then lies that zeenatbwas suffering from dimaag ki bimari .. that she needed treatment .. first stage of mental disorder ...
She is distraught n runs inside .
She fumes as Rizwan offers her treatment .

Rizwan them explains to Kabir why he was declining to become SB member .. as he was related to Irfan Qazi ... his nephew ...but he will support zkanir in his missions ..
Zeenat mutters that Rizwan was plotting to take over as sheher Qazi n making clever moves .
Shahbaz advises Kabir not to insist Rizwan should become SB member . He was from Qazi family ..so he was already qualified . 
Kabir clarifies that being sheher Qazi ...he will select only persons who would work for betterment of the people ...
At SB Kabir expels Khaled Miya from SB stating misuse of property .
He is furious n warns to avenge this .

Zeenat has been locked in her room ..she threatens to suicide and put the blame on the entire family .

Precap 
People shout slogans against Sheher Kazi Kabir n throw stones at their house 
Ahmad family is shocked n scared .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
At last the entry of a positive character in ISA .. am liking Rizwan 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

At last the entry of a positive character in ISA .. am liking Rizwan 

😉I do not  think Rizwan is positive,but is an interesting character.As he is Zara's brother,I like him.😃
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I highly doubt he is a positive character. Something about him gives off a bad vibe. I feel like he just exposed zeenat to gain the family's trust and especially kabeer's. He definitely wants to be on te sharia board, and he wants Kabeer to make him get athat position so he can take the shehar kazi's seat.

He is defiantly playing a game. And wants to get that seat to revenge hi father's hurt and death.
annjose1998 thumbnail
I highly doubt he is a positive character. Something about him gives off a bad vibe. I feel like he just exposed zeenat to gain the family's trust and especially kabeer's. He definitely wants to be on te sharia board, and he wants Kabeer to make him get athat position so he can take the shehar kazi's seat.
He is defiantly playing a game. And wants to get that seat to revenge hi father's hurt and death.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: annjose1998

OMGEE really ?? He will fake he does not want the sharia bd seat .. but he wants to make it appear he was forced to accept it ðŸ˜²
Zaabir thumbnail
Rizwan and his mum are outright negative and he is the new villain in zabeers life. What a smart player, he slayed it in yesyerdays episode and played double game with zeenat to win zabeers trust and get into the sharia board. His mission is to become Shehar qazi to revenge his father. 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaabir

Rizwan and his mum are outright negative and he is the new villain in zabeers life. What a smart player, he slayed it in yesyerdays episode and played double game with zeenat to win zabeers trust and get into the sharia board. His mission is to become Shehar qazi to revenge his father. 

So another villain joins the band wagon .. and it's left on Zara to expose ...😲
Zaabir thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So another villain joins the band wagon .. and it's left on Zara to expose ... 😲

ISA cvs love their villains more than their leads .. they need to balance it  with more positivity but I guess these guys will never learn.

Rizwan is gonna be a bigger kameena than miraj.. And I would rather have these guys as the villains than that lusty chudail.

As he is Zara cousin brother she for now thinks his an angel but let's see if cvs awaken kabeer this time around and he exposes rizwan rather than zara.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaabir

ISA cvs love their villains more than their leads .. they need to balance it  with more positivity but I guess these guys will never learn.

Rizwan is gonna be a bigger kameena than miraj.. And I would rather have these guys as the villains than that lusty chudail.

As he is Zara cousin brother she for now thinks his an angel but let's see if cvs awaken kabeer this time around and he exposes rizwan rather than zara.

I have to agree .. I am ready to accept any crap in place of that lusty churail.
😆😆😆

BTW Zeenat does need mental treatment .. she is sick