Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
That was shown in Delhi track too. And trust me my heart broke! Vishakha had to leave her own son alone to be the mother of someone else's son. Rohan got a mom but Sameer lost his. 
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjali33

That was shown in Delhi track too. And trust me my heart broke! Vishakha had to leave her own son alone to be the mother of someone else's son. Rohan got a mom but Sameer lost his. 

I recently watched an episode or two of that track and it just broke my heart. Sameer was a 17 year old kid and what Dadi did was so bad. I felt so bad especially when the voice over told the inner thoughts.💔 (I guess Sameer's voice over gives more serious thoughts to ponder over at times)
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

I totally feel the same like you...
But I wonder if there are things unknown to us..
Ho sakta hai this condition they came up with when all arrangements where done it was not posisble to back out..pehle hi dusri shaadi and now this...
Nanu must have thought that vishaka will flnd a balance in coming to meet sameer and her house...
Whatever it is...vishakha should have spoken up...if she can accept rohan why couldn't somani accept sameer..agar Rohan bin maan ka beta hai toh sameer ne bhi baap khoya hai...
They should have united to give both the boys the part they where deprived from..here rohan got it all and sameer even lost the one he had

Maybe there were things not revealed to us but what really bothers me is that she gave everything to Rohan and as we have seen in school epis had been comparing Sameer to Rohan most of his life. Nanu had tried to explain to her so many times that all Sameer wants is her attention and love which is why he does the things he does. But she still always chose Somani over him. 
Another thing that gets to me which you pointed out is her refusal to take a stand. Like you said Sameer had also lost his father but Vishaka just took it for granted and never expected Somani to reciprocate and never told him to. Even today when Somani said he has done so much for Sameer by putting him in hostels and boardings not once did she say that he was just trying to keep her away from him. Shows that she has never truly understood his loneliness and emotions. Which Naina did really well because Rakesh had been neglecting her too. 
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Maybe there were things not revealed to us but what really bothers me is that she gave everything to Rohan and as we have seen in school epis had been comparing Sameer to Rohan most of his life. Nanu had tried to explain to her so many times that all Sameer wants is her attention and love which is why he does the things he does. But she still always chose Somani over him.
Another thing that gets to me which you pointed out is her refusal to take a stand. Like you said Sameer had also lost his father but Vishaka just took it for granted and never expected Somani to reciprocate and never told him to. Even today when Somani said he has done so much for Sameer by putting him in hostels and boardings not once did she say that he was just trying to keep her away from him. Shows that she has never truly understood his loneliness and emotions. Which Naina did really well because Rakesh had been neglecting her too.

Naina is definately the one understanding him the most after nanu...
She knitted a sweater because she knew what it feels to be deprived from the warmth of a mothers love
If you see vishakhas behvaiour towards naina ever since the rishta officially got fixed..I sensed a ceratin insecurity in vishakha..when naina beleived in sameers choice of saree and vishakha used that to taunt...
I feel she knew naina has given sameer what she should have given and hence she can't take her place in sameers heart
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Naina is definately the one understanding him the most after nanu...
She knitted a sweater because she knew what it feels to be deprived from the warmth of a mothers love
If you see vishakhas behvaiour towards naina ever since the rishta officially got fixed..I sensed a ceratin insecurity in vishakha..when naina beleived in sameers choice of saree and vishakha used that to taunt...
I feel she knew naina has given sameer what she should have given and hence she can't take her place in sameers heart

I actually made a similar comment on a post during the sagai track..Vishaka was more jealous and insecure than anything else. The way Sameer talked to her about how Naina taught him what selfless and unconditional love is made her realise where she has lacked and she probably will never be able to make that same place in Sameer's heart which Naina has by shedding warmth and love. 
Yes like they talked about in school..they both have gone through that feeling of loss and rejection and thats why Naina understands his every mistake to the T because she has fears and wounds of her own in that matter
especially the one about mother because even though Bela shed so much love on her when it came to Preeti we saw that she refused to Sameer Naina's rishta because she is not her own child..subtly highlighting apna khoon apna hota hai 
Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With such evil Dadi, if Sameer would have been with Vishaka and Somanis, his childhood, teenage and entire life would have been hell...
Good they kept him away, only thing he always wanted was Vishaka could have been more kind to him...
Instead he got Nanu, Naina and Mundit

Generally mother always expect their own kid to be better than others..may b that's y we had Sameer Rohan competition always..

As a child he was never close to Vishaka but n teenage  actually he nderstoodd Vishaka they shared a good bond...

All these days she used to listen to Somani..
Suddenly she wants to act on her own this s the main thing that's troubling Somani..so he s trying to threaten her again she will easily fall in his trap as usual..

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In Delhi track she not only served herself as a slave but made Sameer a slave too. He was treated like a naukar there. In fact worse than naukar. kjhana bhi nehi dia... Still that lady chose to stay with her master. ...Bobby.

Most probably now she will understand the difference between sakka and sautela.
Slavery and marriage.
After such a long service and sacrifice Somani is now pushing her and threatening her she would be kicked out of his home if she disobey him.  She gave that power to him...no wonder why he he is behaving this way to her.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IamIbe

This is why no matter how much love she is giving Sameer right now, I cant seem to melt for her. I melt for Sameer because that boy is finally getting something he has been deprived off his entire life. But I dont think Vishaka will ever be able to redeem herself for me as a viewer. She knew this was the condition and still wanted to marry Somani. She knew she would be abandoning her son and still went with it for her happiness. Yes she has the right to do so but if she really loved Sameer she would have understood the life of loneliness she would be subjecting Sameer to.

And then years later when Sameer decided to marry Naina for his own happiness she constantly disapproved and insulted and tried to stop the match. You see the hypocrisy here?

But atleast she had sense enough to come for her son's wedding because she was his only living relation. Thank god for that. But honestly, Vishaka's love for her son will never be selfless and unconditional like a mother's should be.

Completely Agree...and she had lovely dad with loads of wealth , she is educated and there was no need to marry. She could have lived with her son and dad happily managing father's business. I cant understand why she wanted to marry Somani , what was the need behind it. In fact I had messaged this to PH asking the need to have some insight into Sameer and Naina's biological father and mom . But didn't get any response to that.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I recently watched an episode or two of that track and it just broke my heart. Sameer was a 17 year old kid and what Dadi did was so bad. I felt so bad especially when the voice over told the inner thoughts. 💔 (I guess Sameer's voice over gives more serious thoughts to ponder over at times)

Dadi actually made it difficult to watch the episodes😭
And yes, Sameer's voiceover says really serious things at times
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I actually skipped watching that track 
As I had an inkling what it is going to be 
So I m having no clue what was in that track
If it was that good 
I may watch it now... thanks