Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

True. I like the movie. I watch whenever it's on TV. Some parts were slow. Urmila over-acted. Rest all were fantastic. 

Jeena kya Jeevan se haar ke. Jeena kyaaa.. jeeevan se haar ke. 

Annu Kapoor was the show stopper 👏👏
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UrmilaFanForeva

if you actually go by the reviews online...Urmila was the one who receive maximum praise from out of all female leads..may be because the other two had nothing much to do and her character had grey shades...

but then again...to each his own ! 

I think she over-acted. Most of the time doing -- aahh ahh hh ahh umm aah. 

I don't rate acting like Urmila's and Karishma's very high. Don't enjoy. All they do is -- aah aah umm umm. Making weird sounds. 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ramita94

These are the kind of movies which are like guilty pleasures they weren't great movies but we grew up watching them. Still remember Fardeen-Urmila's pairing which was quite popular back then and the family bonding. Can't believe Anupam Kher directed this though lol.

More than nostalgia, I quite like the story. 

Anupam was director? omg. Didn't know so. He had a good storyline. But he let go at some places. Movie drags and stretches a lot. He should have had tight screenplay. Overall it's enjoyable though. 
Maroonporsche thumbnail

More than nostalgia, I quite like the story. 

Anupam was director? omg. Didn't know so. He had a good storyline. But he let go at some places. Movie drags and stretches a lot. He should have had tight screenplay. Overall it's enjoyable though. 

It was said instead of Anil/Mahima, Fardeen/Urmila, and Abhishek/that other girl he wanted Aamir, SRK, Salman, Kajol, Rani and Preity  😆😆😆
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True. I like the movie. I watch whenever it's on TV. Some parts were slow. Urmila over-acted. Rest all were fantastic.

Jeena kya Jeevan se haar ke. Jeena kyaaa.. jeeevan se haar ke.

I like that movie too and watch it whenever it comes on TV. Good movie about family values.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

It was said instead of Anil/Mahima, Fardeen/Urmila, and Abhishek/that other girl he wanted Aamir, SRK, Salman, Kajol, Rani and Preity  😆😆😆

lol just read this under trivia on wiki yrf would produce if he managed to rope them in like he even in his first film he was no kjo to get those kind of stars
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
again this is one of those guilty pleasures 😆
everyone knew it would bomb, it had abhishek in it... 😆 very bad music by Anu Malik..

Fardeen was good - this guy is underappreciated in many films, he's definitely not a good actor but he was pretty decent enough. 

and Urmila was the best part about the movie - it was fun to watch how she creates the havoc in that sanskari family 😈

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ah those days when I used to watch movies on tv 😆
I love OJJ... It's a good time passer!
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6