Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ArjunfanNAJAAN

awesome but gonna miss seeing her and ArjunBijlani together. 

Yes they luked awesome together! They made an amazing pair. Makers really made a mistake doing injustice to an actress like Aalisha for the sake of their stupid twists. She is jaan of the story.
Cee_cee thumbnail
Wish to see aalisha back soon that too in a positive character n will miss seeing her n arjun together. I really liked them as a onscreen pair. 😊
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its sad because she was doing so good...but good also because her character was being reduced to nothing day by day...show is just dragging. n nothing else...
one thing i still haven't understood... Aalisha was more loved as Aarohi right, social media still loves her that way. then why the hell makers brought Nia as Aarohi's part... actually they could have chosen her for Tara's role instead which i think would have suited her more. 

This was pure injustice, fans just thought since Aalisha's health getting affected due to double role eveyday but this was never the case. If I were her, i would have not continued with the show, how can u snatch my role and give it to someone else when people are still loving me in that character..

still the girl continued and never once blamed PH...incredible and humble...hope this show taken off air..

and i don't believe why a class man like AB is contuining with this nonsense. his character a total a___hole. he should quit it right away
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rheasingh yahi sawal humare dimag mein bhi aaya thha when mamta casted nia as aarohi
bt that time she said that she wants to move story forward that's why she snatched aalisha's lead role from her
& yes story actually moved forward deep ne tessri shaadi krli with netra🤣
fake aarohi's seductive revenge spoiled everything
deep bhi tharki sex addict ban gaya
after aalisha's exit soon AB will also leave this show
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
She is soo talented and deserves much more!!
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

Its sad because she was doing so good...but good also because her character was being reduced to nothing day by day...show is just dragging. n nothing else...

one thing i still haven't understood... Aalisha was more loved as Aarohi right, social media still loves her that way. then why the hell makers brought Nia as Aarohi's part... actually they could have chosen her for Tara's role instead which i think would have suited her more. 

This was pure injustice, fans just thought since Aalisha's health getting affected due to double role eveyday but this was never the case. If I were her, i would have not continued with the show, how can u snatch my role and give it to someone else when people are still loving me in that character..

still the girl continued and never once blamed PH...incredible and humble...hope this show taken off air..

and i don't believe why a class man like AB is contuining with this nonsense. his character a total a___hole. he should quit it right away

@Bold makers were high on marijuana and still are
Akfreen thumbnail
IWM article

Aalisha Panwar speaks about her exit from Ishq Mein Marjawan

Aalisha Panwar, the real new find in the realm of TV performers, has bid adieu to her show Ishq Mein Marjawan, on a rather teary note.

The actress, after a successful stint of almost a year and half, has decided to move on.

Says she: "It has been wonderful journey. A big thanks to all the fans and my team. I also thank Arjun Bijlani for being a supportive co-star. I will have to move on as if one chapter gets over, the new will start. I will have to go for new beginnings. I will miss playing Tara and Aarohi, I will miss this set.

Indeed, fans will also miss you for sure.

She ends stating: "When I came on the set for the first time, I was very excited. I was curious about everything.  It was my first show as the lead, hence was over excited for it. I still remember the first day. I reached early, lights were off, but I was the happiest person there.

Wish her all the best

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akfreen

IWM article

Aalisha Panwar speaks about her exit from Ishq Mein Marjawan

Aalisha Panwar, the real new find in the realm of TV performers, has bid adieu to her show Ishq Mein Marjawan, on a rather teary note.

The actress, after a successful stint of almost a year and half, has decided to move on.

Says she: "It has been wonderful journey. A big thanks to all the fans and my team. I also thank Arjun Bijlani for being a supportive co-star. I will have to move on as if one chapter gets over, the new will start. I will have to go for new beginnings. I will miss playing Tara and Aarohi, I will miss this set.

Indeed, fans will also miss you for sure.

She ends stating: "When I came on the set for the first time, I was very excited. I was curious about everything.  It was my first show as the lead, hence was over excited for it. I still remember the first day. I reached early, lights were off, but I was the happiest person there.

Wish her all the best

Tfs😭

1st season of IMMJ was the best season ❤️
Ktni freshness, uniqueness thi is drame me.. Wo suspense element, wo tara ki qaatil adaen, wo deep ka Pehli bar innocent Cinderella jesi aarohi ko dekhna, aarohi's perfect family bhaiya bhabhi and nikku... Deep's naqli nautanki parivaar, and that secret room where tara used to live,, aur inspector virat aur aarohi ki nok jhok... Wo ardeep ki shadi, deera ka tashan 
Tara ka khoon krne ka style 😆
Deep ka hamesha evidence remove krna, aur ardeep scenes in shimla hayye 😭😭

I'll watch first season again till aarohi's plastic surgery, best drama tha tab tak. .. Aur ab kya halaat hgai hy is show ki. 😡🤬
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was Alisha who made this show popular with Arohi and Tara, this show mostly got 2+ trp. 
When the show had built an established fan base, kicked Alisha out and brought nia!

Karma will strike, The production house will flop after her exit !
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

I wudn't have watched the show even if it was good for this reason. It is against my morals. Whatever u said is right. Makers are so involved in their product that they forgot to respect their actors - even Gul does that.