Aalisha Panwar quits 'Ishq Mein Marjawan'

Posted: 5 years ago
It was a dream opportunity for Aalisha Panwar, when she got to play both the protagonist (Aarohi) and antagonist (Tara) on one show 'Ishq Mein Marjawan'. However, the actress couldn't escape the fate that every TV show that runs indefinitely, meets with the storyline undergoes several changes, and principal characters are often subjected to major reshuffling. It all started when the makers went in for a three-month leap in July 2018, and introduced Nia Sharma as the new Aarohi. In turn, Aalisha was reduced to playing just the antagonist. The show took another three-month time leap recently, leaving little scope for Aalisha to explore her character any further. Keeping in mind with the way her track is shaping up, the actress has decided to quit the show and is in fact, serving her notice period.

Says a source, "It's an amazing opportunity for any actress to explore both negative and positive shades on one show, and Aalisha got that chance. Things changed after the first leap, when she learnt that she would only be playing Tara. She wanted to quit the show then, but the makers convinced her to stay on. However, with the new time leap, Aalisha wasn't too sure if her character would be prominent enough. She felt that her character, Tara, has lived its course and there is nothing more that she could offer to it. She intimated the production house of her decision to quit the show last month and is currently serving a month-long notice period.

When contacted, Aalisha refused to divulge any details and said, "Yes, I have decided to move on. I would like to play a positive character now.
Waiting for it Since long 🤪 Aalisha 👏 Move on You are A Power Actress That Effectively Made Double Contrast Roles At Same Time With Most Dedication 👍🏼 Deserve Much Better Place and Roles ⭐️ Wish To See Aalisha ❤️Back with Bang Asap 😃 Wish To See Your Pairing With KinshukMahajan ...

Aarohi Real one/Heroine Tara Till The End/Villain Done By You Always Hold Great Place Aalisha Panwar ❤️ ..
Tfs..finally she moved on  from this crap show n quitted where her talent was wasted..wish u best luck looking forward to ur new shows🥳u will always be remembered as original arohi n tara no one could have played these roles better then u..thats why people even after 8 months call nia as fake arohi no one accepted her as arohi n she failed to take place in people heart which aalisha taken..Arsha will be remembered as Ardeep n Deera forever❤️will miss Arsha chemistry😭
Wowww that's wonderful news, I'm so happy for you Alisha 🥳
We all will always remember you as Aarohi and Tara only ❤️ you were so graceful as Aarohi and amazing as Tara. Hats off to you girl 👏

Now waiting to see you in a unique fresh story onscreen 

Finally finally finally all loyal members can bid adieu to mamta's rotten sh**!!! 🥳
To hell with this show and its senseless story!

Please mamta ji show Deerohi fans (if there are any) whatever they want to see, that is aarohi and deep in each other's laps and bed all the time ... 🥳 afterwards taking each other's eyes, nose,, ears out ... And being blind, deaf, dumb or amputate their limbs or whatever coz you can only do that! 🤣🤣
see i told you naa guys that youtube news were not rumour
that was true
actually from the last year aalisha was planning to take exit from this show aft nia's entry as new aarohi bt makers convinced her that's why she did only tara's character after revamp
anyways congrats aalisha🥳 waiting to see u in another show as alead not as a side actresss
I am so happy and glad that Aalisha is finally quitting the show..it was disheartening to see her cheracter being destroyed every passing day. And she is right Tara has lived her course. And one more thing will by Tara will be the first one to die in the ishq which was supposedly the title of the show. 
But i will miss ArSha badly. Wish CVs had explored their chemistry. Nonetheless it was important that Aalisha quits the show after all the injustice that had happened to her. Still the girl never blamed PH, was never arrogant. Such a brilliant actress she is with a kind heart. 

I had started to watch this show for AB  and story, never knew such a powerhouse of talent was playing the lead. I am sure she will get so many good shows be it television or web and she will shine wherever she will go. God bless..
Does it matter? 😆
They've done a plastic surgery to Arohi and now if she leaves...I am afraid they will do another plastic surgery and make Nia new Tara as they already hired a hew heroine. 😆

But feeling good for her as she was equally good as a negative and positive role. There are very less actresses in the industry who can do that. So best of luck for her.
Finally Alisha Should Make Come Back In A Positive Role.
Uh Finally! Good decision!  Better late than never! 👏
awesome but gonna miss seeing her and ArjunBijlani together.