vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So this girl decided to give us more reasons to love her that too on women's day.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvORxRBoHU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=187tsixsysrg4

Her words, her voice, her rendition, her expression and her unfiltered emotions were just brilliant.

From the time she joined social media she always stood out from the rest mainly because how raw and heart felt her posts are. Even a spilled ink as she said in the video had more meaning.

She is amazing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree!! I thought "Chabi gum" was good but Sriti really knocked em dead with "filter." Amazing!!
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Harsha, Thank you for this. I hope you are doing well 😊
I watched this today, I am flabbergasted. Such authenticity in this girl is very refreshing👍🏼 I am glad she remains her true self. People, please watch this for a good, healthy dose of reality amidst the fakeness of glitz and glamour. 

Thanks again !
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Harsha, Thank you for this. I hope you are doing well  😊

I watched this today, I am flabbergasted. Such authenticity in this girl is very refreshing👍🏼 I am glad she remains her true self. People, please watch this for a good, healthy dose of reality amidst the fakeness of glitz and glamour. 

Thanks again !

Miliii🤗
Not bad hope you are fine!
Ikr I was floored by this.