Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

@Bold
I am sorry I didn't get it, when did Mishti have a breakdown? I haven't seen it. 

Only Ishaan's mom was shown, she wanted mauli to cut her ties with Radhika and Dida, they taunted Mauli but it was never in front of Mishti, I don't recall any episode where they showed Mishti being uncomfortable about Mauli's divorce, Mishti's turmoil was always about having Ishaan in her life and she got Ishaan as her father.

Mishti has seen her mother's happy marriage, before that she had Ishaan since she was 2 years old, she always believed that Ishan will marry Mauli so that pain of EMA was never a part of Mishti's life. 

Pari was too young to understand but she was told in clear words that her mother betrayed Mauli aunty, you have to watch the episode where Sandhya and Sweety broke the news to her, they didn't spare her a thought after that she was kidnapped and her father was shot, then when they found her father Sandhya blackmailed her to save her ass saying she is responsible for her father's illness.

The perfect family thing was a promo, it was a big part of S1, where everyone spoke about their perfect family. Mishti and Pari did too, so I think today Pari was referring to that Mishti got the perfect family she wanted and Pari did not 

Mishti did have a breakdown after the truth was revealed. She was so upset and stated clearly that her birth father didn't care for her and left her and was angry with Mauli for hiding the truth from her. She was uncomfortable and angry around Kunal and took it out on Pari too.

Though Mishti has seen her mother's perfect marriage, wouldn't she have understood the impact and pain of EMA later on when she grew up and heard from others about what her mother went through. Just like Pari must have grown up, hearing about her parents' deeds from others. Though Pari was told that her mother betrayed Mauli aunty, she did not fully register what happened and its impact as a child. After the accident incident, we were never shown her pondering over it. If you say that Pari fullly comprehended what happened and had the maturity to duel over it, then you must agree too that Mishti has the maturity to comprehend and duel over what was revealed by Mauli-Kunal's confrontation. As I remember, Mauli clearly told Kunal that he was finding excuses to leave them and was not interested in establishing a family with them and was only settling. To a child, that sounds as though she was rejected by her dad. So Mishti must have understood Kunal's betrayal then?

To summarise, I believe that both Pari and Mishti grew up hearing what happened in their parents' lives and were affected by it. Not what was revealed to them as children but as they grew up, the truth was slowly unveiled to them and they understood what happened.

Finally, Pari wanted Mauli aunty as her mother due to her mother's last wish. The thoughts of Mauli as her mom only came about after her mom's letter and Mauli started taking care of her as Nandini requested. If Pari did not get her perfect family, then the onus was on Kunal. She shouldn't be taking that out on the rest. I don't get why Mauli has to marry Kunal for Pari to get her perfect family. If Kunal felt that Pari needed to have a mother to have a perfect family, he was free to marry anyone else. He didn't, probably because Pari and him were happy with their family, the way it was.
Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 5 years ago
Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't know how people are judgemental about mishti.pari saying mishti having perfect life.mishti does not express feelings does not mean she is  perfect.onething people should know mishti scared to explore things.she satisfied whatever getting in that.seeing pari commitment phobia don't decide that she is having hard life.mishti having good 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

Mishti did have a breakdown after the truth was revealed. She was so upset and stated clearly that her birth father didn't care for her and left her and was angry with Mauli for hiding the truth from her. She was uncomfortable and angry around Kunal and took it out on Pari too.

Though Mishti has seen her mother's perfect marriage, wouldn't she have understood the impact and pain of EMA later on when she grew up and heard from others about what her mother went through. Just like Pari must have grown up, hearing about her parents' deeds from others. Though Pari was told that her mother betrayed Mauli aunty, she did not fully register what happened and its impact as a child. After the accident incident, we were never shown her pondering over it. If you say that Pari fullly comprehended what happened and had the maturity to duel over it, then you must agree too that Mishti has the maturity to comprehend and duel over what was revealed by Mauli-Kunal's confrontation. As I remember, Mauli clearly told Kunal that he was finding excuses to leave them and was not interested in establishing a family with them and was only settling. To a child, that sounds as though she was rejected by her dad. So Mishti must have understood Kunal's betrayal then?

To summarise, I believe that both Pari and Mishti grew up hearing what happened in their parents' lives and were affected by it. Not what was revealed to them as children but as they grew up, the truth was slowly unveiled to them and they understood what happened.

Finally, Pari wanted Mauli aunty as her mother due to her mother's last wish. The thoughts of Mauli as her mom only came about after her mom's letter and Mauli started taking care of her as Nandini requested. If Pari did not get her perfect family, then the onus was on Kunal. She shouldn't be taking that out on the rest. I don't get why Mauli has to marry Kunal for Pari to get her perfect family. If Kunal felt that Pari needed to have a mother to have a perfect family, he was free to marry anyone else. He didn't, probably because Pari and him were happy with their family, the way it was.

Mishti never had an effect of EMA because she didn't know about it, as far as I remember Mishti was upset with everyone because she was afraid of losing Ishaan, she locked Pari and was bad to Kunal when Mauli broke her relationship with ishaan. When Kunal fulfilled Mishti's wish of giving her, her popsie back, she was completely normal so I don't think they showed Mishti having any abandonment issues. 
Ishaan was a constant in her life since she was 2 years old and she saw happy married life of her mother. If EMA is the problem then the problem should have been with Kunal because Kunal left them, not Nandini but Mishti kissed Kunal's picture, so EMA is not a problem for her. If Kunal's betrayal is the problem then the anger should be directed to Kunal not Nandini.

Also the dialogue of perfect family came from Pari so according to her character Mishti had the perfect family she wanted and Pari didn't. 
People have issues because they can't overcome it, if it was so easy overcoming issues, I think life would have been easier. 
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mishti never had an effect of EMA because she didn't know about it, as far as I remember Mishti was upset with everyone because she was afraid of losing Ishaan, she locked Pari and was bad to Kunal when Mauli broke her relationship with ishaan. When Kunal fulfilled Mishti's wish of giving her, her popsie back, she was completely normal so I don't think they showed Mishti having any abandonment issues. 
Ishaan was a constant in her life since she was 2 years old and she saw happy married life of her mother. If EMA is the problem then the problem should have been with Kunal because Kunal left them, not Nandini but Mishti kissed Kunal's picture, so EMA is not a problem for her. If Kunal's betrayal is the problem then the anger should be directed to Kunal not Nandini.

Also the dialogue of perfect family came from Pari so according to her character Mishti had the perfect family she wanted and Pari didn't. 
People have issues because they can't overcome it, if it was so easy overcoming issues, I think life would have been easier. 

She did know about it. She clearly said that her father left her mother and her for another woman. Mishti warmed up to Kunal when he helped to give her Ishaan. And she was happy that she was getting Popsie, someone she deeply loved in her life. As a child, we forget our anger when we are given stuff we like. Doesn't mean Kunal's abandonment wouldn't affect her. She didn't have any abandonment issues at that time as she fully didn't understand its impact, just like Pari didn't. Pari wasn't commitment phobic from young. She became like that later on. 

As for the kiss, my interpretation was it was for everyone on the wall. Even as a kid, Kunal wasn't Mishti's most favourite person. And there is no reason for Kunal to receive a special kiss. Not putting down Kunal, but stating facts. The EMA is a problem- she was uncomfortable at seeing both Kunal and Nandini's pics in the locket. The actress playing the role also said that her character is perfectly aware of the EMA. And when did Mishti direct her anger at Nandini? She is understandably uncomfortable but she didn't make any demands at Pari to get rid of her locket or anything.

If Mishti should be angry at Kunal for the EMA, then Pari should be angry at Kunal for not marrying another woman and giving her the perfect family. That doesn't give her the right to declare that Mishti's life is easy and trivialise her battles. And your last point perfectly explains why it seems only Pari suffered, and not Mishti. Though Mishti has her issues, she has made the best of it and hides it from the world, while Pari visibly isn't able to cope with them. If Mishti too started getting monologues and scenes on how the past affected her, maybe everyone would believe she such her own issues too.
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the 3 children did not have a perfect life.
All 3 lost their parents at a very young age.  Misti n pari  had to undergo so much at a very young age.  Though pari knew her parents loved n welcomed her , Misti came to know she was not  welcomed by her dad. That's a big blow for a 5 yr old. He was always pari ki buddy for Misti n never her papa. I think Misti accepted things n made the best out of it. 

I hope this ' Misti had a perfect life till now' thought of pari does not affect her relationship with Misti in future when Ruhaan makes an entry into both their lives.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

God help me because I don't even know why am I replying... Anyway 

Bold 1 - Changing narrative according to my needs? I think BJP and congress are not as serious as people are taking my posts, I am not changing narrative, you don't read my posts, you read replies to my post and you build your own perception of it.

@Bold 2 - I am still saying that Mauli chose Ishaan because of commitment but I have never said that she was unhappy, in fact in my post I have said that she chose Ishaan because he makes her happy. The Post is "So the Silsila ends..."

I would like you to quote any of my posts where I have stated that Mauli wasn't happy in her marriage with Ishaan. 
About the commitment thing I didn't refer to love or happiness, go and read my post I wrote that Mauli chose commitment and Kunal chose Jasbaat and that's the tag line for S2. Even Mishti said that "Love is commitment" for her..

So I would suggest if you are so fond of reading and quoting my post make sure you read it correctly. 

PS : I'll wait for a post of mine where I have written that Mauli wasn't happy in her marriage with ishaan. 

@bold..

misti said -- love is commitment..

we all know this statement is completely wrong...

surely commitment is not love...her thinking is completely skewed ..reason for this thinking  we already know...

pyar though pyar hota hai..

but

commitment pyar nahin hosaktha...

uski belief ki zhazziya udnewali hai...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago