Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have to add that....number 1) also  includes calling Bhavya as anda😆...Her fans reported it as "name calling of an actor" as if Bhavya is an actor and not a character🥱...When i called Bhavya as Anda...so it is called "name calling of the actor Mansi🤔

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Your post is entertaining as usual.....😆

About reporting, kya karsakte hain...report button hain ppl use it...

firstly it was Shivika fans vs Rikara fans and then it was leap fans vs non-leap fans....😆

while its okay to report posts that are causing toxicity and use abusive language and bash actors, most of the times they get reported simply bcoz one didn't agree to your opinion or bcoz you had complained about acting in your post...

Go around and check the other forums, most of them violate the rules but as no one reports they are safe..IB forum became toxic after merger and from then on things were never same.....

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Your post is entertaining as usual.....😆

About reporting, kya karsakte hain...report button hain ppl use it...

firstly it was Shivika fans vs Rikara fans and then it was leap fans vs non-leap fans....😆

while its okay to report posts that are causing toxicity and use abusive language and bash actors, most of the times they get reported simply bcoz one didn't agree to your opinion or bcoz you had complained about acting in your post...

Go around and check the other forums, most of them violate the rules but as no one reports they are safe..IB forum became toxic after merger and from then on things were never same.....

@underlined

Leap fans are still better compared to other idol fans (😳🤢😵)  which you mentioned man...Atleast they dont get insecure when the actress other than their idol wins and they dont attack and create nuisance in award threads like other idol fans who plays victim card reporting and saying they get attacked by me when infact they were the ones attacked my thread and spoiled the atmosphere 🥱....Anyway i am liking this peaceful forum now after bearing so much of non-sense ever since the merger was started😆...but Shivika fans bhi gayab hogaye along with all the other extras ke fans😆...I am sure this forum shuts shop soon if this is the case i mean dead place with pin drop silence😆😆

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@underlined

Leap fans are still better compared to other idol fans (😳🤢😵)  which you mentioned man...Atleast they dont get insecure when the actress other than their idol wins and they dont attack and create nuisance in award threads like other idol fans who plays victim card reporting and saying they get attacked by me when infact they were the ones attacked my thread and spoiled the atmosphere 🥱....Anyway i am liking this peaceful forum now after bearing so much of non-sense ever since the merger was started😆...but Shivika fans bhi gayab hogaye along with all the other extras ke fans😆...I am sure this forum shuts shop soon if this is the case i mean dead place with pin drop silence😆😆

yes true....I agree.....leap fans were not on IF too...only few were there when leap happened and after that mostly didn't come...but the threads that Rimi made were talked about a lot on SM.....

yes forum is at peace...but there will be stalkers too..but not sure if the posts get reported, mods actually act on it or not since its an archived forum...

Free_Rein thumbnail

yes true....I agree.....leap fans were not on IF too...only few were there when leap happened and after that mostly didn't come...but the threads that Rimi made were talked about a lot on SM.....

yes forum is at peace...but there will be stalkers too..but not sure if the posts get reported, mods actually act on it or not since its an archived forum...

Haha...lol thanks to Rimi for continuing the threads eventhough having  so much nuisance from other SM man...i had so much fun trolling the crap DIB😂....i dont even go to twitter and i am not even aware what happened really except some ppl shared a tweet here about how they were talking about Rimi's threads /comments in Rimi's threads😂....By the way Where is Rimi gayab ? it seems she has been too busy all this while...as far as i remember she appeared here last time on April 1 lol😆

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

Another of Gul shows FL is replaced....Happy show FL Jasmin has been replaced with Donal...

The show producer Gul Khan has confirmed that Jasmin Bhasin has quit the show as she was not willing to share the screen with a child. India Today quoted Khan as saying, “Jasmin was not okay bonding with a child in the show. Even though she had agreed on the storyline, on-scene level she was uncomfortable. We do not want any actor to be uncomfortable or unhappy while shooting. So we amicably parted ways. We wish her all the best.

FL is not okay bonding with child on show.....I don't think I have ever seen such a ridiculous reasoning ever....Gul and her reasons....😆 Not wanting to play mother on screen is okay but not okay bonding with kid on show ? only Gul knows what she is talking....

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another of Gul shows FL is replaced....Happy show FL Jasmin has been replaced with Donal...

The show producer Gul Khan has confirmed that Jasmin Bhasin has quit the show as she was not willing to share the screen with a child. India Today quoted Khan as saying, “Jasmin was not okay bonding with a child in the show. Even though she had agreed on the storyline, on-scene level she was uncomfortable. We do not want any actor to be uncomfortable or unhappy while shooting. So we amicably parted ways. We wish her all the best.

FL is not okay bonding with child on show.....I don't think I have ever seen such a ridiculous reasoning ever....Gul and her reasons....😆 Not wanting to play mother on screen is okay but not okay bonding with kid on show ?

SP is doing revamp of shows with low TRPs. These are only excuses to show that the actors have left by themselves, when it is the channel or producer's decision.

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

SP is doing revamp of shows with low TRPs. These are only excuses to show that the actors have left by themselves, when it is the channel or producer's decision.

Its okay to revamp shows afterall its business for them....and every one needs profit to survive....but giving such reasons, will it make ppl/fans believe such things ? 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its okay to revamp shows afterall its business for them....and every one needs profit to survive....but giving such reasons, will it make ppl/fans believe such things ? 

Don't know but everywhere every one is giving same reason for quitting. I don't think these are random. They think fans will protest if the truth comes out thus give lame reason of kid everywhere.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

I hardly get shocked hearing anything about Gul stunts anymore after watching her "n" number of flips in past 2-3 yrs 😆...

VM ----> SP

Neha -----> Mansi

SC -------> MP ----> NT

Jasmin ---> Donal --->  _______ ?? Now I'm wondering  who will be next in that _____??😆

So for revamps of the shows ..only FLs gets replaced for the same reason child🤣....MLs toh intact hi rahegi until the end unless they quit themselves😆...man i dont get why this woman is  so obsessed with MLs and biased towards them😳🤔....

Jasmine or Donal or whoever it is....Show toh pathetic hi rahegi until she change the writers🥱....Anyway Jasmine already cant act to save her ass...Donal toh more horrible than her...watched few scenes of Roop while changing the channel lol..Regarding ML of happy toh better to not even talk about it😆..