Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
It is Friday and I am kind of eagerly waiting for the weekend  . Well though the excitement for weekend is mainly due to the fact that I can wake up a bit later there is also the wait for the next episode of DD (though, in truth, I don't want it to be so  given the multitude of disappointments that one has to face when you gets involved in a show ) Any ways getting on with my reflections on the show...
So far the story is going in almost a fast forward mode... not sure if that is a positive or negative. I wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of the DD's parents and guruji or the backstory for the Gems. Isn't 5 years a little too young for the kids to be responsible and to have a memorable bond? I wish they had shown Div and Dri as kids, one being naughty/ impulsive and the other being cautious. It is kind of sad that the kids are clueless about the danger that follows them. May be that is how the writers want it. (Yet it kind of reminds me of another clueless leads whose lack of knowledge and lack of wish to know more about what they are makes them look stupid and useless!!)
i am impressed by Rakshit's no nonsense attitude. Even his staring at Dri is not like a smitten one but more like a puzzled one. ( that reminds me of Edward 😊 which makes me like his character even more ) he seems to have a deeper level of awareness of those around him. Is that one of his special powers? I liked that rather than being harsh with Div for her infatuation and attention seeking antics , which I am sure he has noticed, he tries his best to ignore. Yet to me,  his  acceptance of  marriage and Lavs with just a token protest is kind of disappointing. makes me wonder where is the story going in such a hurry!
My major disappointment with the show is in  the presentation of the young ladies.. they all except for Dri seems to have just one track mind... to hook a wealthy 'Prince Charming'. Div's antics, with her stealing the engagement ring, has become an embarrassment from being irritating.
And what a monstrous thing as an engagement ring!! Wish it was more classy. so is the case with Rakshit's mom's jewellery, wish they were more elegant.

I wish there was a bit more  clarity regarding her announcement of Ra's marriage under the spell. Was she conscious of doing it? There seems to be a mystery about her husband who has gone missing. Is it coz of Pichachini?

Is Guruji alive? Or did he self destruct, as his last words were that he would destroy himself than be killed her P.

Lavs is another spy placed by P. Is she a normal human or does she have something supernatural in her like the Bichchoo.

I wonder how Dri was able to manage not being noticed by others so far with  premonition gem glowing like the third eye.  Her powers seems to be triggered with the touch.  Has she realized that ?

There are so many aspects that have to be explained.. so much to explore, I hope this show doesn't disappoint.😃

Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

It is Friday and I am kind of eagerly waiting for the weekend  . Well though the excitement for weekend is mainly due to the fact that I can wake up a bit later there is also the wait for the next episode of DD (though, in truth, I don't want it to be so  given the multitude of disappointments that one has to face when you gets involved in a show )( i exactly know whom u r talking about 😆) Any ways getting on with my reflections on the show...

Divyadrishti is aware of theirs powers but not aware of their mission , as per present time their main focus is 2 get united , once they get united after that only they will com e 2 know about their mission , they have a slight hint that their powers r 4 well fair of human kind thats why dri never misuses her powers , divya di use her powers 4 her personal gains but still she  use her powers 2 protect mankind. vidya their mother instructed them not misuse their powers 4 bad cause , last night divya did get flashback of vidya's warning.  

So far the story is going in almost a fast forward mode... not sure if that is a positive or negative. I wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of the DD's parents and guruji or the backstory for the Gems. Isn't 5 years a little too young for the kids to be responsible and to have a memorable bond? I wish they had shown Div and Dri as kids, one being naughty/ impulsive and the other being cautious. It is kind of sad that the kids are clueless about the danger that follows them. May be that is how the writers want it. (Yet it kind of reminds me of another clueless leads whose lack of knowledge and lack of wish to know more about what they are makes them look stupid and useless!!)
i am impressed by Rakshit's no nonsense attitude. Even his staring at Dri is not like a smitten one but more like a puzzled one. ( that reminds me of Edward 😊 which makes me like his character even more ) he seems to have a deeper level of awareness of those around him. Is that one of his special powers? I liked that rather than being harsh with Div for her infatuation and attention seeking antics , which I am sure he has noticed, he tries his best to ignore. Yet to me,  his  acceptance of  marriage and Lavs with just a token protest is kind of disappointing. makes me wonder where is the story going in such a hurry!

My major disappointment with the show is in  the presentation of the young ladies.. they all except for Dri seems to have just one track mind... to hook a wealthy 'Prince Charming'. Div's antics, with her stealing the engagement ring, has become an embarrassment from being irritating.
And what a monstrous thing as an engagement ring!! Wish it was more classy. so is the case with Rakshit's mom's jewellery, wish they were more elegant.

divya in not doing this coz of rakshit's wealth but as he saved her so she developed crush on him ( thou currently she is behaving like despo & irritating me a lot ). she stole ring coz she want 2 stop ravan's engagement by hook or by crok , as drishti 2 challenged her . divya herself belong 2 wealthy family 

I wish there was a bit more  clarity regarding her announcement of Ra's marriage under the spell. Was she conscious of doing it? There seems to be a mystery about her husband who has gone missing. Is it coz of Pichachini?

Is Guruji alive? Or did he self destruct, as his last words were that he would destroy himself than be killed her P.

i guess guruji self destructed himself ( khud hi bhasm ho jata hu ) this was his last dialogue before disappearing but there was no bhasm of his , so maybe he is alive.

Lavs is another spy placed by P. Is she a normal human or does she have something supernatural in her like the Bichchoo. we dont know much about lavanaya yet apart pischani herself said lav is in her hand & mansi is playing negative character , there is no scene of pischani & lavanya yet . i feel lavanya's role is somewhere like ruby in nazar 

I wonder how Dri was able to manage not being noticed by others so far with  premonition gem glowing like the third eye.  Her powers seems to be triggered with the touch.  Has she realized that ?

There are so many aspects that have to be explained.. so much to explore, I hope this show doesn't disappoint.😃

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
That's a great analysis and questions to raise. 👏 I do agree with a lot of them, especially the point about the ladies (except Drishti) of the show being a disappointment because of their one-track mind. But I'm hoping to see them evolve as the show goes on.

Divya seems like a professional thief. First she stole the scarf from Drishti's stall in the carnival and now the ring. But I guess that's because she gets everything she wants since childhood and that seemed to have spoiled her.

Drishti hides her face every time she has a premonition and her their eyes lights up on her forehead. I've seen her do that many times. She either turns her head away or covers her forehead with her hair. And I guess nobody other than Rakshit really stared at her for long enough 😆

But I think you should add another question to the list of many. What is the role of Drishti's brother, Romi? He is clearly involved with the guruji's disciple but from the last week's episode, it was evident that he doesn't know the entire truth. So why exactly is he helping that man?
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Like your take 

Regarding Ra's character arc he is too stoic for my liking. 

I'm wondering if his character is going to go through a "yahoo chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe metaphorphis shammi kapoor style. 

He so reminded me of his character 

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago