Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDrunkBiatch

Nah nothing about alia and Aish is the same. Aish was a next level beauty plus her costumes and jewelry we're amazing.

The jewelry worn by Alia is extremely cheap looking and common. I could find exact same pieces in any common jewelry shop or stall. The net of her dupatta is also of average quality. Im pretty sure Manish has done the costumes of this movie. He has a habit of using average quality fabrics in his movie projects.
I'm worried about takht now. If this is the crap kjo is going to show in pre partiton era then god save us from his mughal era jewelry and clothes.

True n that's coz Aishwarya is Aishwarya ...Plus the attention to detail in procuring costumes n jewelers of Bhansali cannot be matched...kjo failed big time lol
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a common bridal look... Ash looked marvellous in JA and Alia is looking great here.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Is she playing a child bride in the film?
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Comments from IG all say she it trying to copy Ash or Deepika
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Not exactly copied since Abhishek Verman was the assistant director and most probably the look was his idea as well and both are coming from the same man so both look similar.

That is true 😃
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Child dressed up as a bride vibe.
briahna thumbnail
TM you were saying the same begire
Deepika s look in Padmaavat like ash in Jodha
Forget about the looks, Even ppl were saying dhol baaje and Nagada baaje looking same

😆

Originally posted by: TheDrunkBiatch

Nah nothing about alia and Aish is the same. Aish was a next level beauty plus her costumes and jewelry we're amazing. 

The jewelry worn by Alia is extremely cheap looking and common.  I could find exact same pieces in any common jewelry shop or stall.  The net of her dupatta is also of average quality. Im pretty sure Manish has done the costumes of this movie.  He has a habit of using average quality fabrics in his movie projects.  
I'm worried about takht now.  If this is the crap kjo is going to show in pre partiton era then god save us from his mughal era jewelry and clothes.  

Ash played a Royal Princess. Is Alia playing a Royal? I dont think so. Why the comparison.