Alia's first look in Kalank is copied from Aishwarya's Jodhaa look

Posted: 5 years ago
Copied from Aishwarya's Jodhaa look.

Why do Deepika and Alia trying to copy Aishwarya's Jodhaa look in their films? They could have shown different look.

Spot the difference

Edited by Mugda - 5 years ago
Omg!! This is really a direct copy lol.
so far none of the posters give the feeling of partition era,  seems like karan is trying to create some epic mughal-era drama but he mixed up his dates
Not exactly copied since Abhishek Verman was the assistant director and most probably the look was his idea as well and both are coming from the same man so both look similar. 
Yeaggghhh. *ENTER that my eyes my eyes gif*
yep, looks very similar 

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
It's a very common bridal getup. No need to over analyze.
It's just a common bridal look! 
 jewellery n dupatta/ ghunghat supposed to be the same for any period film lead... I  would love to know new additions to the look if there r any! 
Nah nothing about alia and Aish is the same. Aish was a next level beauty plus her costumes and jewelry we're amazing. 

The jewelry worn by Alia is extremely cheap looking and common.  I could find exact same pieces in any common jewelry shop or stall.  The net of her dupatta is also of average quality. Im pretty sure Manish has done the costumes of this movie.  He has a habit of using average quality fabrics in his movie projects.  
I'm worried about takht now.  If this is the crap kjo is going to show in pre partiton era then god save us from his mughal era jewelry and clothes.  
I agree...kjo is trying to pass Alia off as Aishwarya lol ...this is why kjo should stick to his brand of flaky stuff...everything looks copied...Alia as Aishwarya/jodha, madhuri as chandramukhi from devdas and Sonakshi as paro from devdas...no originality whatsoever