Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow👏...How amazingly u put all those emotions and intensity of MisHaan in such a short story..Loved it..I am waiting for all ur stories now

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

OMG...that was an awesome shot...i cud picturize the whole thing...i really want mishti and ruhaan as the couple ..this was such a cute os...i want more shot for them...and u r an amazing writer dear...keep up your good work...

Thank you!
I am glad that you liked it. Will update more after my MSTs.
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its beautiful, the first work on MisHaan I guess and its truly beautiful, loved this bold Mishti who kissed Ruhaan in public on her own wish and this sweet-innocent Ruhaan who was so sad to think his Mishti must have married,  their love for each other was beautiful depicted, and airport confessions are off course always lovely...I loved it
sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it 
It was cute 
I wish Mishaan end up together bcz i feel Ruhaan will be able to bring real Mishti and will remove this mask of perfection.

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Hey Megha 🤗
Poorva here ... 
First of all I am a Kunal jaisingh fan too ... Even tejaswi ... Even I wanted to see them together and they look fabulous ... About the character ruhaan ... The handsome man, photogher, the intense soul ... The don't mess with me vibe ... Gosh he is an extended version of Om ... And I loved it ... 
Coming to your story ... You know I can imagine such a scenario in near future ... Mishti finally understanding that ruhaan is the one perfect for her ... The best part was their airport conversation. 

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wow👏...How amazingly u put all those emotions and intensity of MisHaan in such a short story..Loved it..I am waiting for all ur stories now

I am glad that you liked it!😳
I will continue with regular updates after 13th of March.

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Its beautiful, the first work on MisHaan I guess and its truly beautiful, loved this bold Mishti who kissed Ruhaan in public on her own wish and this sweet-innocent Ruhaan who was so sad to think his Mishti must have married,  their love for each other was beautiful depicted, and airport confessions are off course always lovely...I loved it

I have started writing fanfiction as well. It's titled, "Relationship Status - It's Complicated"
I am glad that you liked the OS and thank you so much for commenting and appreciating it.
You are My Idiot!

Pairing - Mishti & Ruhaan - MisHaan

TO BE EDITED
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Megha..Waiting for ur next OS..

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Hii Megha..Waiting for ur next OS..

I'll update is most probably by tonight!
Finally finished with exams😆...well for this month at-least.
I have finals in the next month.