Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes best show at the moment πŸ˜‚ 🀣

exactly I have not watched the show but watch one clipπŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

No, but i am planning to start watching something new to get out of this messy show. acha hai kya? kausi channel mei aati hai?

are best hai currently ek clip dekh ke pata chal gaya.star plus me aata hai

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

In real life, definitely yes..Death is not the solution for the problems..Lekin ye toh show hi hain..ITV shows mein ek din mein bahut kuch ho sakta hain..Puri zindagi badal jaati hain..So I wish for this as of now..

Pranu, i understand you are upset with all the bashing Mishti is facing and you want her dead just so it can be stopped, but then its just a phase. kal ko kya patha? she will be praised for giving it back to veer. Would you still want her to be dead? 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

are best hai currently ek clip dekh ke pata chal gaya.star plus me aata hai

I'll start watching it from tonight. hotstar mein. Thank you πŸ€—

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Pranu, i understand you are upset with all the bashing Mishti is facing and you want her dead just so it can be stopped, but then its just a phase. kal ko kya patha? she will be praised for giving it back to veer. Would you still want her to be dead? 

I habe a question honest one how can she be only praised and not criticised isn't it how in real life ..should we worship characters ?.

Why should they not be trolled for such stupid writings ?

She might give back to veer but how does that justify this act of hers ?

Was she not wrong ...

If pari can be criticised ,Ruhan can be when he was leaving mishti ..which was his mistake why can't mishti be ...or does she have spl provelage..

Doesnt mili criticism mauli too

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi ke liye yes I want her either to die or going abroadπŸ˜ƒ

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I'll start watching it from tonight. hotstar mein. Thank you πŸ€—

U should it is best πŸ˜‚ 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

For the 1st time Anshti AT has been so active in am so happy πŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm anyways happy with her..Because she always prioritizes her family..I know few ppl may praise her 4 giving back to Veer but she is doing wrong with Ruhaan and Sis.. Giving warning to Veer doesn't nullify this mistake na

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I habe a question honest one how can she be only praised and not criticised isn't it how in real life ..should we worship characters ?.

Why should they not be trolled for such stupid writings ?

She might give back to veer but how does that justify this act of hers ?

Was she not wrong ...

If pari can be criticised ,Ruhan can be when he was leaving mishti ..which was his mistake why can't mishti be ...or does she have spl provelage..

Doesnt mili criticism mauli too

Criticizing is different and wishing for a character to die is different na yaar, see we are all upset with Mishti for what she did today. If tomorrow she does something to rectify her mistake wouldnt we praise her? Two wrongs definitely do not make a right. but wishing for a character to die? πŸ˜”