Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kanishant

I don't understand why TRP is not improving... after leap episodes are very good and even now Antra track has ended we should have got good TRP.. don't understand what story viewers want to get back their interest in the show...I hope we'll get good TRP next week...

Hi Kanishant 

I also Don’t understand y our Trp is not improving considering the fact it was very Good episode n Antara’s truth was relived in front of AJ 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They need to infuse a bit more akshan scenes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qd7SvhBRZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

last week epi wr dull....honestly thy had a vry gud chance whn thy brought up d leap....bt aftr leap also stroy remaind same....hence ppl hav lost trust nw....a very big dhakka is needed in d story.....thn only it vl increase or else it vl kp lingring around only...

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

last week epi wr dull....honestly thy had a vry gud chance whn thy brought up d leap....bt aftr leap also stroy remaind same....hence ppl hav lost trust nw....a very big dhakka is needed in d story.....thn only it vl increase or else it vl kp lingring around only...

i still think show needs a male character entry. Family drama is great but it's been done here before. 

Vischt thumbnail

I think it's not increasing because they are trying to be different and so the viewers are not seeing what they are expecting to see and hence not satisfied with what is shown... for instance Antra's truth revelation (not satisfied with the way that was closed), the fact that Alisha was not AJ's daughter (never revealed), the way they handled Guddan's return into Akshat's life esp after all the bad things he said to her and then it seemed like cvs had Guddan running after him and no repentence (or not enough) from him,  Viewers were eagerly waiting to see AJ's reaction when he finds out the truth about Antra and that he was wrong about Guddan etc....but in trying to be different the way cvs revealed the truth was not satisfying to the audience.  Sometimes you need to stick to the norm. They are showing big twists and drama but in closing the tracks it's always disappointing. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Week 10 2020 :

Raw : 1.4

Raw TRP of the entire slot :

Shakti ---> 2.0

KZK2 ---> 1.8

GTNHP ---> 1.4

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Week 10 2020 :

Shakti ---> 2.0

KZK2 ---> 1.8

GTNHP ---> 1.4

It is so disappointing to see such low TRP for good episodes... I'm afraid k ab TRP badhegi bhi k ya nai...

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Week 11 2020 :

Shakti ---> 2.1

KZK2 ---> 2.0

GTNHP ---> 1.4

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2