~~Jab Malham Dard Ki Wajah Banne Lage~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
CVz pls double haq se take My DIL for such a brilliant episode❤️ Nishant What A Performer⭐️ You absolutely nailed Akshat Jindal's emotions today👏I was feeling so much pain when Akshat was venting out his hurt in the form of his angerTake a bow Nishant ! 👍🏼

After watching today's episode we as viewers can say only one thing Akshan Be StrongI just want to give tight hugs to our Akshan🤗 🤗

That "Haan" from Her broke Him to Core🥺

That unshed tears in his eyes shows the intensity in which her "HAAN" hurt his heartGuddan you hide the sachai of Rawat uncle because you knew Rawat's relation with Akshat & you were not sure about Akshat believing you about him & you didnt want to hurt his feelings since he is sensitive to anything or anyone related to Antra👍🏼Guddan jiss dard se you wanted to protect your Jindal Saab by hiding the truth of Rawat Uncle unknowingly that gave him the BIGGEST DARD🥺

"Kya kami reh gayi thi mere bharose mein?"

"Poori duniya tumse kehti rahi Guddan ki tumse kuch nahi ho paayega lekin ek main tha jo tumpar poora poora bharosa dikhake tumhein har baar kehta raha ki Guddan tumse sab kuch ho sakta hai par aaj ussi bharose mein tumne hamare saath yeh kia?"

"Tumne Wahi vaar kia hai Guddan jahan pehle se hi ghaav tha"

These words came from the same Akshat who once said"Bharosa unpar nahi tumpar hai"  "Vishwas ristom ki neev hoti hai Guddan"  to Guddan 👍🏼Can you imagine the amount of TRUST he had in Guddan?Her "Haan" mercilessly broke that Trust into pieces within a minute😒

"Kisiko khone ka dard hi toh tha humare beech mein jiski wajah se hum donom ek dusare ko thoda samajhna shuru huye the...PAR AAJ TUMNE WOH DARD KA RISTHA BHI TOD DIA HAI GUDDAN"

"Ek dost samajhke main tumhare saath apne dil ki baatein share kartha tha, Antra ki baatein tumse kartha tha...aur tum unhi baatom mein mere khilaaf saboot dhoondthi rahi?"

"Agar tum pehle se hi Vikram ke saath mili huyi thi toh court mein aakar mujhe bachane ka natak q kia?"

"Mere dukh mere dard jab tak mere dil mein dabe huye the tab tak teekh tha TUMPE BHAROSA KARKE MAINE TUMSE APNE DARD BAATE AUR AAJ MUJHE ISSI BAATH KI SAZA MILI HAI GUDDAN"

Her "Haan" made him realise that he lost the only friend he got after long 15 years whom he trusted enough to share his dil ki baatein related to Antra🥺Her "Haan" made him realise that he made a mistake by trusting Dard Ka Ristha🥺Her "Haan" made him realise that he lost that Sukoon which he just started to feel by sharing his pain,he lost that Rang which she started to bring in his Berang Zindagi & above all he lost his Apni whom he started to consider as his Malham which started to heal his scars🥺

So Now Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal You have to bring back your Jindal Saab's TRUST because remember your hubby's words for you which he said just before this truth revelation👍🏼

"Guddan chahe poori duniya kitna bhi kahe ki Tumse na ho paayega Main Aaj  ek baar phir tumhein yaad dilana chahta hu Tumse sab ho paayega I AM PROUD OF YOU"

Guddan you have to make him realise that You always Trusted him👍🏼You have to calm down his anger just like he does yours' because only You can do thisYou have to reassure him that Your Dard Ka Ristha is Strong enough that no exterior force can break it⭐️You have to completely wipe away his belief that you were listening to his past for collecting proofs against him by reassuring him that you are his companion for life time and you will be with him listening to his dil ki baatein as a friend & He didn't do any mistake by sharing his pain with you👍🏼Guddan Tumse Sab Ho Paayega⭐️

Love😳
Saranya
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗thank u made a topic ...
dil le le
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I teared up after reading this. 😭
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is emotionally way much attached with Guddan now hence proved 
My inly fear I'd dayan ke Bhai Jo entry level Raha hai 

Nishant no word 👏

I am speechless hyyy that moment I want to give tight hug to jita jagta Teddy bear 🤗
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
1st of all "Hug Le Lo" for the post 🤗🤗🤗
this time he was hurt beyond the level from where he could think clearly & control his emotions like usual. 
this proves how deep his feelings are for Guddu. 
He couldn't bear the mere thought of Guddu giving him dhoka & reacted explosively.

after sharing his emotions & dard with someone coming out of reluctance & getting sukoon, he must have had got insecure about losing this sukoon, as he didn't have it for years & this sukoon might have been dream-like for him. 
Hence he reacted with such explosion after knowing it in a twisted way from a 3rd party. 

this time its his, dil dimag par havy hua hai ! 

Akshan are at the same page at a level, like Guddu suffers from lack of confidence, AJ suffers from lack of sukoon & may have even lost any hope for it till he got some from Guddu.
Lack of sukoon is his weakest point which resulted from bottling up everything for years. 

but not to worry as Guddu would soon make it alright for him. 
She will make him believe that the dream-like sukoon he got from her was a reality & will stay with him forever.

Like her Jindal sahab told her before this started Guddan Tumse sab ho paayega ! 👍🏼
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday episode was very emotional both were hurt dont know what durga wants from them she needs treatment she is so much insecure that she should be sent to mental asylum all members behavior is justified bt i was dissapointeded by dadi after watching precap felt bad for guddu 
Hope all become normal soon
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗thank u made a topic ...

dil le le

Le lia Dil Shailu🤗Aap bhi le lo DIL❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I teared up after reading this. 😭

Awww Akshata🤗It was so difficult for me to write too
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

He is emotionally way much attached with Guddan now hence proved 

My inly fear I'd dayan ke Bhai Jo entry level Raha hai 

Nishant no word 👏

I am speechless hyyy that moment I want to give tight hug to jita jagta Teddy bear 🤗

Nishant yesterday lit the screen⭐️ 👏

@Bold I already hugged our Akshan they both deserved it badly🤗  🤗

@Blue I agree & that's Y he was hurt to this extent that he was not able to control his emotions
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

1st of all "Hug Le Lo" for the post 🤗🤗🤗

this time he was hurt beyond the level from where he could think clearly & control his emotions like usual. 
this proves how deep his feelings are for Guddu. 
He couldn't bear the mere thought of Guddu giving him dhoka & reacted explosively.

after sharing his emotions & dard with someone coming out of reluctance & getting sukoon, he must have had got insecure about losing this sukoon, as he didn't have it for years & this sukoon might have been dream-like for him. 
Hence he reacted with such explosion after knowing it in a twisted way from a 3rd party. 

this time its his, dil dimag par havy hua hai ! 

Akshan are at the same page at a level, like Guddu suffers from lack of confidence, AJ suffers from lack of sukoon & may have even lost any hope for it till he got some from Guddu.
Lack of sukoon is his weakest point which resulted from bottling up everything for years. 

but not to worry as Guddu would soon make it alright for him. 
She will make him believe that the dream-like sukoon he got from her was a reality & will stay with him forever.

Like her Jindal sahab told her before this started Guddan Tumse sab ho paayega ! 👍🏼

Hug Le lia Genie 🤗 Now U also Take Jhappi🤗

@Bold I agree Genie & His words "Kya kami reh gayi thi mere bharose mein?" that proves his hurt & how he cant take the truth & how it is pinching his heart so badly😒

@Blue Yes Genie 15 saal baad he got THAT SUKOON yaar and the mere thought of losing that made him loss his sanity🥺"Tumne Wahi war kia jahan pehle se ghaav tha" uff luk at his dard😭A person who is already suffering for 15 years by bottling up all the pain finally after finding a ray of hope if started to heal and suddenly that sukoon is taken all of a sudden any sane person will lose his sanity

@Pink The fact is when shaddi huyi both had no expectations with each other since no feelings were involved but after 4 months with each misunderstanding got cleared emotions & feelings are involved  that too at ON A HIGHER LEVEL via their COMMON DARD KA RISTHA which is so vulnerable in the case for both👍🏼Halka sa change can result in such huge impact aur yahan toh AKshat consider his sharing pain with her as a mistake yaar🥺He think he should not have trusted their common ristha & didnt open up aur guddan has to wipe away this misunderstanding from his heart forever by REAASSURING HER SAATH WITH HIM FOR LIFETIME AS HIS HUMDARD🤗 & yes Hamare Guddan se Sab Ho Paayega👍🏼I loved how CVz kept both scenes back to back kind off symbolism I must say she will make his Jindal Saab believe in their Ristha & bring back his trust while whole duniya will think otherwise that she cant do it👏 ⭐️
1 2
Next