Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 2

Half past 2, Akshat's eyes snapped open as his throat demanded water. Turning to the side table he found the jug missing only to locate it on the table on Guddan's side. Leaning over her, he extended his hands towards the jug while his eyes got transfixed on her face. She looked so pale. His chest tightened as he reminisced that he was the reason of her tears and found his palm moving in her direction.

Barely a centimetre away, as she turned in her sleep, the trance holding him prisoner broke and gritting his teeth, he snatched the jug away, only to find it empty.

Suddenly overcome by a feeling of anger, he jumped off the bed with jug in his hands. It was her fault! Why was he feeling so guilty?! So hurt! She was the reason why Dutta could fabricate the proofs and send him to jail.

Even though she was the one to secure him freedom by putting her own life on the line.

But then why didn't she tell him the truth when there was time?! Kya Guddan ko uss par itna bhi bharosa nhi tha ki he will listen to her and trust her?! Did she not consider him worth her trust?!

"Don't feel bad AJ! You should feel mad, she hid things from you, and be angry damn it! Akshat chided himself for feeling so hopeless, as he approached the kitchen.

"Damn! Guddan makes the best kheer in the world! Duniya ke saare chef fail hain uski kheer ke aage Vikram murmured to himself as he stepped out of his room, stifling a yawn.

"And I can have more of that delicacy because no one wants to eat it! What a brilliant luck I have, Jindal mansion mein re-entry vo bhi kheer ke saath! Vikram pumped his fist overjoyed as he enterred the kitchen.

Opening the refrigerator, as he searched for the kheer, he found none. "It was there! Kahan gayi? Vikram mused confused as he inspected every utensil in the kitchen but to no avail.

"Lagta hai AJ ne kheer khaane wali biliyan paal rakhi hai! Vikram murmured as he retreated to his room defeated.

As his silhouette disappeared, Akshat appeared from behind the door with the bowl in his hands.

"I allowed you back just because of Durga bahu! Akshat sulked as he kept the bowl back in the fridge and started to leave when her words from morning resonated in his ears.

"Aapki favourite kheer banai hai

"And why will you eat the kheer jo mere liye bani thi! This is mine and mine alone!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell are you doing touching my clothes?! Akshat shouted furious as he stepped out of the bathroom to see Guddan ironing his coat.

"Hum aapka coat... Guddan tried to speak but before she could complete it, Akshat snatched the coat and dumped it in the dustbin.

"Ye aapne kya kiya?! Guddan shouted as she rushed to pick the coat out of dustbin.

"I did what was needed!! You touched it and god knows if you sprayed something dangerous on it to harm me! Akshat spat venomously.

"How can you even say that?! Hum...aapko nuksaan pahunchane ki koshish...

"Koshish kyu?! Akshat chuckled darkly and continued, "Tum toh nuksaan pahuncha chuki ho mere bharose ko, nuksaan pahunchane ke liye ab kuch bacha bhi nhi hai!

As he started to leave, Guddan's patience snapped and holding his elbow she forced him to turn around. Akshat looked at her enraged as his red hot eyes moved to her palm holding his elbow.

"Just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean you can get away with saying anything that comes to your! Guddan shouted as Akshat jerked her hand away.

"Wait! Actually when was I even given a chance to speak?! I wasn't able to say anything in my defence because you didn't want to hear anything. Aap sirf sunana chahte thhe!

At this accusation, Akshat glared at her and had raised his index finger to speak when she cut him off, "You were looking for a chance! Aapke andar bahot gussa tha Dutta ji ke dhokhe ka but you couldn't say anything to him because he is Antara Ji's brother! But Guddan, who is she?! Just some insignificant woman you married for the sake of woman you loved! That's that!! So why not wait for that right moment and then pounce on her with all your might! Nhi?! Guddan looked into his eyes, while poking on his chest.

"And there! I went and screwed up, BIG TIME!! Guddan shouted moving away from him as he looked on at her.

"Galti nhi gunah hua! I know that I shouldn't have hidden things from you! I know that I was wrong and I deserved punishment but you went ahead and judged me based on one side of story! Did you ever try to find out the entire truth? Did you ever give it a thought that if I wanted you sent to jail, why did I go and risked my life to bring the only proof of your innocence, Divya to the court?!!

"Was your trust so fragile that it shattered in the first face of adversity?! So tell me, how are you any different from those people who say that Guddan tumse na ho payega'?

Akshat turned his face away, clenching his fist. Why was he even hearing her talk?! Lies and excuses! That's what she was going on about and yet..

"I came into this house because Dutta ji had threatened to harm my family if I refused; I had no option but to comply!

At this revelation, Akshat looked up shocked as Guddan nodded, "You heard it right, Jindal saab! And I wasn't even aware at that time that he is Antara ji's brother! It was my helplessness to do as he said and you said it right, aap jo Antara ji ke baare mein humse baatein karte thhe... dhundhe usmein humne saboot par aapki begunahi ke! I had faith in your love, I had faith on the truth shining through your eyes that you can be a rotten angry old man but you can never even dream of harming a hair on Antara ji's body!

At this, Akshat reminisced the exact words Guddan had assured him in jail with, that his eyes spoke more than enough for her to be confident of his innocence.

"And then I got to know that Dutta ji is Antara ji's brother and you trust him so much! No matter how badly I wanted to tell you the truth, I couldn't! I-I just didn't want your heart to end up breaking! And that's why I decided to try my level best to serve as your shield and protect you...you must be remembering how I had started arguing about sleeping in the room, so suddenly. That was because Dutta ji had actually threatened to harm you and I couldn't take chances with your life!

His eyes softened unconsciously as her words full of concern seeped in.

"And it's true that I helped him find the tape, solely because I wanted him to know the truth for himself and stop hating you. How was I supposed to know that he'll actually tamper with tape?! How could I even know that he believed in you being the killer as much as I believed in your innocence? I-I should have told you sooner but I j-just couldn't gather that courage and when I did manage to muster some...it was too late!

As Guddan wiped a treacherous tear, trying to control her voice from breaking, Akshat found his hand lifting to console her. Her anguish was hurting him.

"I did everything to keep you safe and y-yet you accuse me of trying to harm you! Aapne aisa socha bhi kese! Hum kese uss insaan ko chhot pahuncha sakte hain jinse hum pya... Guddan paused as Akshat turned to her, surprised.

"Tum mujhse kya Guddan? He questioned taking a step in her direction.

Guddan moved back. What was she going to say? Or is it the right moment to confess?

"Jinse hum pya...kya Guddan? Akshat repeated taking another step closer.

jinse hum pyaar karte hain..' Guddan confessed within her heart and then looked into his eyes.

No, this wasn't the right time to confess if that right time was ever going to come that is! Things were already so strained between them and then there was that...

"Tumhe saas banne ka haq diya hai biwi banne ka nhi!

"Iss mangalsutra ke tum layak nhi ho!

"Pehle bhi tumhe mujhse ye sab poochne ka koi haq nhi thha aur jo haq thha vo tum kho chuki ho

He had never once referred to her as his wife. Had he? It was always Antara ji and will always be. And until and unless she planned on getting her heart shattered, she should just keep her feelings bottled up.

"PYA...kya Guddan?! Akshat asked yet again as he clutched her shoulders and jerked her closer.

He didn't know why but her last words had him on edge. He didn't know what she was going to say or did he? He probably was not going to take it nicely and yet he wanted to hear it! What was he even waiting to hear!? He just needed her to say it!

"Bolo...ruk kyu gayi! He shouted frustrated as Guddan flinched and her lips stammered open, "Jinse h-hum p-py-pyaa...

"Gudddaaan!! I have bought the things!

As a voice addressing her echoed through their ears, they looked at each other and gritting his teeth in annoyance, Akshat jerked Guddan away. "Jaao! Your friend is calling for you! He hissed, as Guddan sighed in relief and hurried out of the room.

"Thank you Lord Krishna ki Vikram ko bhej diya aapne! Guddan murmured.

"I should not have allowed him in the house!! Akshat groaned as he murmured the end part to himself, "Forever trailing after her like a lost puppy, tchh!

How was it?πŸ˜ƒ Do share your views

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it nish  😊 acchcha sunaya  Guddiya ne khusat uncle ko par tssk Josh josh mein jyada bol gayi ladki πŸ˜† uncle is also chaalu haan bhi nahi na bhi nahi karna good Vikram came let him tadpo for the confession and yet not getting it from her firstπŸ˜† btw will there be next part or that's it??? ConfuzedπŸ˜• Edited by BhataktiAtma. - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by Kammy02 - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Loved it

Guddan confronted jindal sahab was good so finally jindal sahab got to know the whole truth 
Vikram stopped her from confession her love to jindal sahab and he was so eager to know 
I hope this is not the end of story 
Update the next part soon

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
That sweetness of jealousy πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Enjoyed the update ! 

It had everything I wish to see on the show itself 

Continue soon Nishu Di
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Love it
Continue soon
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vikram is really setting AJ right unknowingly πŸ˜† Jealousy ke bhooth half confession se nahi maante πŸ˜†

PS I need to catch up on yr other works as well :)Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter
Guddan ne achha kiya gusse main apni sari bat keh di

Wo confess kar hi deti 

Par vikram kabab main haddi ban gaya

Update soon nish
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3