|| Mine Alone|| - AkshAn TS (Part3 PG 10) (UPDTD-16Mar) *COMPLETE*

Posted: 5 years ago

So folks, the recent buzz that has all of us on our wits end had me super excitedπŸ˜‰ and I decided to write something, based on the track assuming that Guddan has indeed been shunned away by AJ and family.

This OS can be turned into a TS if you guys like it so do read and tell!πŸ˜› 

And here's a slight change; Mr. Dutta here will be Antara's brother and Vikram Rawat will be playing Durga's cousin.

I hope you enjoy⭐️

INDEX:

PART 1- PG 1

PART2- PG 6

PART3- PG 10

"Dekhiye humne aapki favourite kheer banai hai! Guddan chirpily offered the bowl in her hand towards Akshat who was busy working on his laptop.

He turned a deaf ear towards her and continued to work.

Guddan felt a tear building up in her eyes. This is how he has been since the day he came to knew that she had known Dutta way before and had helped him find Antara ji's tape. It wasn't only Akshat. Everyone in the house treated her like nobody.  She felt extremely alone in the house brimming with people, save for one man.

"Aapki naarazgi humse hai na, khane par kyun nikaal rahe hain, Guddan asked yet again.

Exasperated, Akshat looked up and spoke, "Naarazgi apno se hoti hai! You mean nothing to me!

It stung so hard and the tears burst forth while Guddan tried to keep a straight face. "A-Aap aisa kyun keh rahe hain?! She asked stuttering.

"Galat kya hai isme! Family doesn't stab in the back like you did! Sharafat ka dhong mere saamne ab mat hi karo! AJ spat as Guddan fisted her hands.

"Aap aisa kese keh sakte hain! Did you even give me a chance to explain?! I am telling you that you are wrong, I wasn't with...

"Enough! Akshat shouted face palming her as Guddan flinched under the force of his hatred.

"I've had enough of you and your drama. The reason you are standing in this room is simply because Akshat Jindal doesn't go back on his words and I promised you. And who are you to talk about chances?! Kitne mauke thhe tumhare paas...arre kitni baar pucha tha tumse ki agar koi problem hai toh bata do mujhe, share karo mujhse par nhi! Kyun batati tum mujhe! Mujhe fasana jo tha Dutta ke saath milkar!! Akshat accused while Guddan nodded her head in negative, feeling helpless.

"Aur sahi kaha tumne ki I was wrong! Galti ki jo tum par vishwas kiya kyunki tum uske laayak hi nhi ho! I won't be fooled by these crocodile tears of yours anymore so just leave!

"P-Par aap ye kheer... Guddan trailed as Akshat's temper skyrocketed as he snatched the bowl from her hands and thrashed it violently against the floor.

"I SAID TO GET LOST!!!

A trembling Guddan rushed out of the room, sobbing while Akshat slammed his hand against the wall and closing his eyes, remembered her tear stained face. The muscles in his jaw twitched as he threw the vase kept on the side table, shattering it into pieces, just like his heart.

~*~*~*~*~*

Clutching her knees close to her chest, Guddan whimpered reminiscing the fury in his eyes. The trust his beautiful eyes used to shine with was gone now and the only thing left was hatred. Things were never going to be the way they used to be!!

At the mere thought of seeing him loathe her every day, Guddan shuddered and started wailing helplessly.

"Hey! Why are you crying?! A calming voice soothed her as Guddan found herself cocooned within a warm embrace.

"Don't cry! Please don't cry! I don't like you crying! the person soothed rubbing her back as Guddan clutched his shirt in desperation and tried to control her tears.

"Sab khatm ho gaya Vikram! Sab khatam ho gaya! I am alone now! All alone! Guddan sniffed diving into the depths of despair.

Nodding his head in negative, Vikram caressed her hairs. "Aisa kuch nhi hai Guddan. And you are not alone! Main hoon na! Is my being here not enough?! He asked sullen as Guddan looked up into his brown eyes.

"Nhi Vikram, what are you even saying!? Tum nhi hote toh hum bikhar jaate!

"But main hoon aur trust me, main sab kuch theek kar doonga! He consoled her as Guddan nodded and snuggled closer to him, her only support left in this house.

Her one and only friend, Vikram Rawat.

They had met two weeks back in Goa when AJ was invited to celebrate Holi with his prospective business partner. The only reason AJ took her was because he was invited with his wife and family and so they went and met his to-be-partner. It was then only that AJ realised that the man was none other than Vikram, Durga's cousin who had been expanding his restaurateur business overseas. A chef known for his dynamic ideas, Vikram had managed to secure himself contracts with some of the renowned chefs while he was still 28. Since the dealings had been between their respective PA's and Akshat had never heard about him from Durga, he never thought that his business partner will emerge out as someone from the family.

Even though Durga told Vikram all sorts of things regarding her, he never once rejected her. As a fact, he was the only one who believed that her family and his sister were misunderstanding and that she didn't seem like the kind of person who would ever harm her family and her husband, no less. The husband she had fallen in love with.

They had hardly known each other for two days when he had decided that he'll make sure to set her life straight, to make her family see the fault in their thoughts.

But she doesn't know that I am here for her. She thinks that I'm here to do a real estate check regarding my business expansion' Vikram rued looking down at the woman in her arms and remembered the tragedy that had unfolded 6 days back, exactly 2 days after his arrival.

Flashback:

It was a normal day in Jindal bhawan where Guddan was being ignored brutally and he was pestering her for every possible thing, non stop.

"Durga bahu! Aap apne bhai ko iss ghar ke usool bata dijiye! Akshat signalled Durga pointing towards Vikram who was interacting with Guddan.

"Vikram, tum Guddan se baat nhi kar sakte ho. This is AJ's orders and his words are the rules here! Durga spoke to Vikram.

Vikram nodded carelessly and then turning to Guddan seated by his side opened his mouth, " Guddan, will you pass me the salt please!

Hesitantly Guddan nodded and handed him the salt while Durga hissed irritated, "Vikram what are you doing? I told you not to talk to her!

"And why shouldn't I didi? He asked carelessly taking a morsel in his mouth.

"Because its the rule! She whispered troubled, seeing that AJ could very well hear her cousin defying his orders.

"Rules are meant to be broken only! He shrugged as he extended his hand and kept his rasgulla in Guddan's plate, "Tumhe meetha kaafi pasand hai na, I saw you gorging on tub of ice cream the other day by the pool side.

This was it. As Akshat's patience snapped, he slammed his spoon in the plate as Guddan and Durga flinched.

"We don't break rules in this house! Ye mera ghar hai!! Akshat hissed seething as Vikram stopped and looked at the man.

"aur ye mera muh hai! Vikram retorted as he placed the morsel in his hand back in the plate and stood up. "I live on my own terms, AJ! You can order my di...aap uske sasur hain, mere nhi! Mujhe jisse baat karni hai, main use karunga aur jiski sunni hai, usi ki hi sununga!

"And I was actually thrown out of the house, the very next morning! How cruel! Vikram shook his head dramatically as he looked down to see Guddan fast asleep.

"I wonder why AJ is hurting himself so much, by hurting you! But don't you worry, I'll make sure to help you see that he is not angry at you, he's just hurting...

Standing on the far end of balcony, the poor glass was smothered to a cruel death as a large palm choked it to smithereens. Akshat clenched his other hand tight as he saw Guddan curled up against Vikram's chest, in the garden while Vikram stroked her hair.

This man was getting on his nerves big time!

Part 2- PG 6

Sooo!! How was it?!πŸ˜†

Edited by nish_vir - 5 years ago
Poor Guddan felt bad for her hope show me Guddan Ke sath aisa na ho
Rawat here is positive and he is trying to help guddu and Aj is jealous by witnessing their clossness..
Plz update the next part soon
This was awesome πŸ˜³
Yes please continue this πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Kammy02

Poor Guddan felt bad for her hope show me Guddan Ke sath aisa na ho
Rawat here is positive and he is trying to help guddu and Aj is jealous by witnessing their clossness..
Plz update the next part soon

Congrats on turning Goldie KajalπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜†
Nice story nish
Feel really bad for guddan

Aj jealous hua hai to wo apni gudia ke liye kuch bhi karega 

Continue soon dear
Originally posted by DivyankaTD

Congrats on turning Goldie Kajal πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜†
Thanks yashi😊
I bursted out laughing when i read dutta as antra's brother and vikram as durga's brother 🀣 that's a good idea actually πŸ˜† cause dutta has more of the villain type shakals(and he is indeed a villain but a kacha one) and that rawat has bhole bhala type chehras πŸ˜†
What I love is AJ being jealous of Guddan n Vikram's growing bond πŸ˜†
Interesting 
Continue soon dear
Mind Blowing 
Update Soon 
Please Add Me To Your PM List 
Thanks 
Superb story...much needed...plz update the next part soon...
Even I think in the serial new entry will clear AJ'S misunderstandings towards guddan πŸ˜‰