Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes but what did Veer do in all this? Just for the girls realization he has to have his heart break. My sympathies are ONLY with him. Not with Arnav. No one claimed anything to him.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Karma is when what you do comes back to you. But what was Paris fault if her parents were cheaters? Why should she pay their price when she has never hurt anyone?

They also say parents karma passes onto children.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

In that case ,CVs will try to picture Pari as mahaan in terms of she knows that what are cinseconsequ of having an affair and she did tell her mom in the First epi that she will not let anything happen to Mishti life like what happened to her mom and her aunty Mauli 
So it indicates that she will go to any extent to protect Mishti and Veer relationship

Protecting is when she sacrifices Ruhaan to her na.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I personally like ruhaan misti pair...there is something between them...for pari and ruhaan i feel only friendship s good... 

Spark, attraction are the something

Pari and Ruhaan will have understanding, trust, happiness and love
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

They also say parents karma passes onto children.

That is not true in reality at all. Everyone will get justice and punishment for his or her own doings not someone elses
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

That is not true in reality at all. Everyone will get justice and punishment for his or her own doings not someone elses

It is true. Sins of your grand parents and parents goes to your generation. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
But you see, this concept is not giving a good message to the viewers. 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like that idea. I never blamed Pari for anything KuNan related. But now she is an adult. Maa you weren't wrong? ðŸ˜² HAH? What? I don't care she is your mother and you love her. She was wrong. That's why she died feeling ashamed. So if her mother wasn't wrong she should live that life and see if it feels wrong when it happens to her. I doubt it. But for now I say I would like it.