Posted: 5 years ago
I think karma is true in second season. My guess Pari to fall in love with Ruhaan but Ruhaan and Mishti will love each other and its like the mistake done by Nandhini and Kunal affects their daughter. It can be possible though. In end Pari will realize the pain of Mauli  and Mishti will understand Nandhini and Kunal, why they were correct in their own way.
What do you think guys?
Edited by Rumadiv - 5 years ago
It will have an effect on Veer because like Nandini and Mauli ,Veer and Ruhaan are best friends and they will face the same prob what Nandini and Mauli felt ,
But here I feel that in order to protect Veer and Mishti marriage Ruhaan and Pari will tie the knot it would be a forced marriage for Ruhaan I guess to which he is unhappy for it but eventually fall in love with Pari 
Originally posted by dellzcreationz

It will have an effect on Veer because like Nandini and Mauli ,Veer and Ruhaan are best friends and they will face the same prob what Nandini and Mauli felt ,
But here I feel that in order to protect Veer and Mishti marriage Ruhaan and Pari will tie the knot it would be a forced marriage for Ruhaan I guess to which he is unhappy for it but eventually fall in love with Pari 

Your guessing is also correct.. I find Pari and Ruhaan a good pair.. let's see what CVS have decided
Originally posted by Rumadiv

Your guessing is also correct.. I find Pari and Ruhaan a good pair.. let's see what CVS have decided
In that case ,CVs will try to picture Pari as mahaan in terms of she knows that what are cinseconsequ of having an affair and she did tell her mom in the First epi that she will not let anything happen to Mishti life like what happened to her mom and her aunty Mauli 
So it indicates that she will go to any extent to protect Mishti and Veer relationship
I personally like ruhaan misti pair...there is something between them...for pari and ruhaan i feel only friendship s good... 
Originally posted by dellzcreationz

In that case ,CVs will try to picture Pari as mahaan in terms of she knows that what are cinseconsequ of having an affair and she did tell her mom in the First epi that she will not let anything happen to Mishti life like what happened to her mom and her aunty Mauli 
So it indicates that she will go to any extent to protect Mishti and Veer relationship
But if pari come to know misti too has feelings for ruhaan wl she try to patch up misti and veer? 
Even if ruhaan and pari love each other if pari comea to know about misti love for ruhaan surely she wont act selfish like nandini ...
Originally posted by akniti

But if pari come to know misti too has feelings for ruhaan wl she try to patch up misti and veer? 
Even if ruhaan and pari love each other if pari comea to know about misti love for ruhaan surely she wont act selfish like nandini ...
She might also be sacrificing and selfless ! Because she would just want the best for her sister
I agree...
Pari would be sacrificing for her sister..no doubts in it..but tvs always love to separate two girls...

Maybe she failed to notice that mishti also loving ruhan...it creates a crack in sisterhood relationship they share..

Mishti misunderstanding pari...pari failed to understand that...
Karma is when what you do comes back to you. But what was Paris fault if her parents were cheaters? Why should she pay their price when she has never hurt anyone?
What Karma? Pari is innocent as of now. She has not done anything wrong. And Kunal and Nandini were wrong in every way, so there's nothing left there for Mishti to 'understand' their position. They were horrible disgusting selfish human beings. Period.