MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
We complained that the contestants didn't do the stunt correctly. They are weak. If they didn't abort then they couldn't complete the task. Like Ridhima who couldn't take out a single apple or Jasmine who couldn't grab any snake etc etc. We also complained that they didn't use their brains or weren't daring enough. 

But today when Bharti actually played, we are complaining too ? ðŸ¤” Now you would say that she cheated. Yes she did but wasn't it the rule of the game ? Now if Ridhima and Jasmine blindly trusted the guiding and didn't want to play the game, it's entirely their fault. Instead of being sachchai ki murat, they should have played with each other and make the stunt entertaining. Can you just imagine how interesting it could have been if all three were fighting for the win ?

I am trying to visualize this same stunt with last season's Karan, Ravi and Rithvik. They are real life friends. I don't know if they would have chosen friendship or played each other. Something says they would still play each other because they were always ready to entertain us. 

I think instead of the girls if boys were doing the stunt, they wouldn't have saved the other. Specially Aditya if Punit was opposite him. Something says, even Shamita would have cheated. ðŸ˜† So I don't think Bharti was wrong in any way. It looked bad only because the other two didn't use their brains and only listened to their hearts. Though she was wrong later when she cried. ðŸ˜†

Apart from this, I really wished Bharti out of the game instead of Jasmine. No matter how much I dislike Jasmine's OTT, I think she is still far better than Bharti. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah even I mentioned in a comment before.
If Aditya was at Bharti's place, I am pretty sure He would have done that. Maybe not, but I do feel.
Specially if it was an oppurtunity against Punit.
Having said that, I do prefer Jasmine over bharti. Because Bharti is undeserving AF. She hardly has done any major stunt, let alone win it.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. It looked bad on her part only because the other two chose a different route. Bharti didn't break any rules of the game.
Minionite thumbnail
I'm not calling it cheating. She did what the game required. I'm calling it non-sportsmanship.

See this twist was introduced, in my belief, to test friendships and see who really is trustworthy here and who isn't. I think to some extent Rohit introduced this knowing Bharti's true nature and knowing that she couldn't resist using it to save herself. I feel he also knew that Ridhima and Jasmin couldn't use this, even if they wanted to, because it's not in their nature to do so.

My problem is that Bharti saw that Ridhima didn't do any misguiding. She must have seen her own cheese and known that Jasmin didn't do any misguiding. At that stage, why did she have to first misguide and then fake cry and pretend she felt bad?

She did a good job with the guiding, no doubt. She got 13 versus 9 and 8. But she was unsporting first. Second, she pretends to feel bad. Third, I have full doubts she only did it because it was Ridhima. If it was Jasmin she wouldn't have done it. And then finally she has to gall to try to explain herself?

Karan, Ravi, and Rithwik would definitely have played each other and laughed about it afterwards. They would have been laughing while doing the stunt as well. But see that becomes different. They are best friends and are purposefully doing it, knowing that the others are doing it, and it's all in fun. Heck even Rohit would have been laughing as they did their stunt.

Shamita would definitely have cheated. She only cares about herself.

The problem here is that Bharti saw that the other two girls didn't cheat. She knew that Ridhima trusted her deeply. That connection wasn't there between the 3 that they would just make it into a joke. But she still did what she did and then pretended to be feeling bad over it afterwards. I can't get Ridhima's face out of my mind. She looked utterly dejected and heartbroken over what Bharti did. No one, not even Rohit, was happy with Bharti afterwards. Because I don't think anyone expected any of them to use it, though I'm guessing it was in the back of the heads of some of them.

Originally posted by: Metis

I'm not calling it cheating. She did what the game required. I'm calling it non-sportsmanship.

See this twist was introduced, in my belief, to test friendships and see who really is trustworthy here and who isn't. I think to some extent Rohit introduced this knowing Bharti's true nature and knowing that she couldn't resist using it to save herself. I feel he also knew that Ridhima and Jasmin couldn't use this, even if they wanted to, because it's not in their nature to do so.

My problem is that Bharti saw that Ridhima didn't do any misguiding. She must have seen her own cheese and known that Jasmin didn't do any misguiding. At that stage, why did she have to first misguide and then fake cry and pretend she felt bad?

She did a good job with the guiding, no doubt. She got 13 versus 9 and 8. But she was unsporting first. Second, she pretends to feel bad. Third, I have full doubts she only did it because it was Ridhima. If it was Jasmin she wouldn't have done it. And then finally she has to gall to try to explain herself?

Karan, Ravi, and Rithwik would definitely have played each other and laughed about it afterwards. They would have been laughing while doing the stunt as well. But see that becomes different. They are best friends and are purposefully doing it, knowing that the others are doing it, and it's all in fun. Heck even Rohit would have been laughing as they did their stunt.

Shamita would definitely have cheated. She only cares about herself.

The problem here is that Bharti saw that the other two girls didn't cheat. She knew that Ridhima trusted her deeply. That connection wasn't there between the 3 that they would just make it into a joke. But she still did what she did and then pretended to be feeling bad over it afterwards. I can't get Ridhima's face out of my mind. She looked utterly dejected and heartbroken over what Bharti did. No one, not even Rohit, was happy with Bharti afterwards. Because I don't think anyone expected any of them to use it, though I'm guessing it was in the back of the heads of some of them.

If I am not wrong the show isn't about friendship it's about how to win the stunt. If she choose to play the game instead of showing friendship then where is the problem ? She is in the show to win not to make friends. I understand Ridhima getting upset because Bharti is the sweetest and the most caring like they all say so she probably didn't expect this from her but it's her fault to think that just before the finale no one will give their hundred percent. For once Bharti did do the stunt correctly. Not only was she the best in guiding but she also used her brain. 

I don't think that Rohit was upset. If he was then why introduce such game in the first place. I mean where is the logic ? ðŸ¤” You can't just create a game and expect people not to do it ? Maybe he was upset that Bharti is the only one using it knowing that the other two didn't. If the other two had played too, he wouldn't have made that face. In fact I think they purposely introduced this stunt to make an easy way to the finale for Bharti. 

And here comes the reason why I don't like the fact that the contestants sees the stunt before doing it. A few times Rohit asks them to leave. I think he should ask them to leave in every stunt. It's a huge disadvantage for those who go first and an advantage for those who go second or third. ðŸ˜•

As I mentioned, I also think Bharti crying later was unnecessary drama. She played well, she should stop justifying herself or showing that she felt guilty. Everyone is here to win. 

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Totally agree. It looked bad on her part only because the other two chose a different route. Bharti didn't break any rules of the game.

I wish the other girl did too. Result could have been different. Maybe even Bharti could have been eliminated. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah even I mentioned in a comment before.

If Aditya was at Bharti's place, I am pretty sure He would have done that. Maybe not, but I do feel.
Specially if it was an oppurtunity against Punit.
Having said that, I do prefer Jasmine over bharti. Because Bharti is undeserving AF. She hardly has done any major stunt, let alone win it.

I even feel the stunt was designed for her only. ðŸ˜† 
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Tbh for the first time I liked Bharti 
She took the real khatra in this task 
Even after seeing others have not.

If you look at the task an option was to not give direction properly so that the opponent would loose without getting stain 

Why are ppl forgetting that she was the best guide in that aspect 

Acc to me she was the only one taking khatra here 
I m sure she was intelligent enough there to figure out that since no one has done this she will look bad but she did not care 

I liked Bharti today tbh
And it's good to see someone having this perspective here ðŸ˜Š

I m not denying that she is a wrong choice for KKK but so are many others 
Maybe we don't notice them bcos bharti talks a lot on this show

And I don't think ridjima is having any problem with her outside bcoz of that 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think rohit said  it's a game of test of friendship. That's why bharti was put for ridhima and Jasmin for bharti. Ofcourse ridhima and jasmine had no best friendship so if ridhima would cheat I don't think jasmine wouldn't take it so badly. 
Bharti also said that if jasmine breaks her trust her friendship will be over. Double Standards isn't it 

Don't know ya bharti cheating was disliked by majority of audiences. The heart just couldn't accept it. I think she won but there was no happiness about it. 

Ya shamita would act selfish but she isn't friends with anyone. Aditya and punnet are also not friends. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I think rohit said  it's a game of test of friendship. That's why bharti was put for ridhima and Jasmin for bharti. Ofcourse ridhima and jasmine had no best friendship so if ridhima would cheat I don't think jasmine wouldn't take it so badly. 

Bharti also said that if jasmine breaks her trust her friendship will be over. Double Standards isn't it 

Don't know ya bharti cheating was disliked by majority of audiences. The heart just couldn't accept it. I think she won but there was no happiness about it. 

Ya shamita would act selfish but she isn't friends with anyone. Aditya and punnet are also not friends. 

@ Bold: Yes I forgot about that. Another reason why I didn't like what she did. I get it is part of the stunt, but she just rubbed me in the wrong way when she did it.