rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This is what voot uncle doing with us!!! Cutting the edges to make us fool but my dear jaana @sabzzy sent me this so I thought to share this with my lovely & sweet forum people 😆!

So in the image it is clearly visible that Pari is there...So it means Kunal & Pari leaving and most probably Ishaan drove Mauli to airport!!😆 Also a bag is near Ishaan seems like he snatched it from Kunal ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. This scene made me recall Ishaan's line to Kunal *Agar Mai ladki hota naa toh pakka tmse Shaadi kar leta*🤣🤣 Dostana ??? Jokes apart dear people do tell me your interpretations!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR VIEWS!!!

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/lg5zdwm
Edited by rmahi25 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
bag is near ishaan so probably he is leaving too why will ishaan snatch kunal s bag matlab kuch bhi ðŸ˜† that so absurd and why will ishaan drive mauli to airport to stop kunal i hope gajra will show any such thing  the guy has already everything from his side so now let him go away with peace 
and if mauli is their to stop kunal then i just hope he will let ishaan go without any lecture of who taught her you know just let ishaan leave and get away from this mess 

mauli ki jo chahiye woh mil gaye na ab chod do mere ishaan ka peecha 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Mauli is going to stop Kunal it's great. Why is she dragging Ishaan along?

As you said poorabh, Ishaan ke liye lambi queue hai with girls in waiting. Kunal ko Mauli ke alava koi nahi milegi 😆 Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
another twist. mishti,s brother is entering. let s guess who son he is. I feel he is mauhaan son
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can agree over everything .. Lol .. Ishaan driving Mauli to the airport and snatching Kunal's bag .. ??? Really ??????
Hahhhahhaahhaahhhah 😆 I love the way you imagined it .. ðŸ˜†

If Gajra did imagine the same thing , can't wait to see all the compliments that people write for her ðŸ˜†
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poiu123

If Mauli is going to stop Kunal it's great. Why is she dragging Ishaan along?

As you said poorabh, Ishaan ke liye lambi queue hai with girls in waiting. Kunal ko Mauli ke alava koi nahi milegi 😆

exactly ishaan  s wife will be the most luckies girl in the world  i am glad ishaan was the one who broke-up with mauli and not the other way round he deserves better than this mess 

mauli rakhe kunal ko ishaan ke bahut lambi line hai aur sab main sabse aage main hoon ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜³

maine toh phele hi bola tha mujhe mauli pe bilkul bhadosa nahi hai 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by yanks28 - 5 years ago
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo Pari is near Kunal so Kunal is leaving
And the bag is near Ishaan, but its still Kunal thats leaving

Wouldnt it make more sense that Ishaan was leaving and thats why he brought the bag? 

Also where would Kunal be leaving for? I mean uska ghar toh Malhotra family ki appartement ke pass hi hai...airplane se thodi jana parta hai? And even if he is going to london...what about visa and stufff?
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it look there will be lot of drama . like mauli does not have boarding pass so she will not allow to enter inside airport . it will be very challenging for mauli to reach ishaan
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

bag is near ishaan so probably he is leaving too why will ishaan snatch kunal s bag matlab kuch bhi  😆 that so absurd and why will ishaan drive mauli to airport to stop kunal i hope gajra will show any such thing  the guy has already everything from his side so now let him go away with peace 

and if mauli is their to stop kunal then i just hope he will let ishaan go without any lecture of who taught her you know just let ishaan leave and get away from this mess 

mauli ki jo chahiye woh mil gaye na ab chod do mere ishaan ka peecha 

Idk I was just presuming...but why is Pari with him??? Mishti should've been there that would be more appropriate!!!!😆😕