Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
We need to applaud Kunal and Ishaan who are amazing dads..the role of father and the father daughter bond outshone the mothers in Silsila...and it was truly modern and progressive the way they depicted the father roles in silsila. Kunal was doing an amazing job as a single dad,.and they showed us that if circumstances require it,.men can raise their kids alone without a mother ...it's not easy ..but they can do it and still raise happy children..As for Ishaan, they went a step further and showed even if you are not the biological father , you can still love and take care of the  child  like your own..and again if circumstances require it..you can do it alone without a mother...👏..well done to the amazing dads of Silsila 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly that's another reason why I want Ishaan to have his own biological baby with Mauli. He deserves it. Mauli deserves a happy pregnancy this time around. 
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -poloenigma-

Exactly that's another reason why I want Ishaan to have his own biological baby with Mauli. He deserves it. Mauli deserves a happy pregnancy this time around. 

yes it's happening tomorrow ..Mauhaan baby boy on the way,.😊
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it's happening tomorrow ..Mauhaan baby boy on the way,. 😊

Keeping my fingers crossed! 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
such a nice post..
i loved single dad kunal.. 
i loved mishti's popsie too..
i wish a good reunion of pari and kunal as the poor kid is yearning for his love.. 
actually i really wish both kids get their respective dads.. pari deserves kunal and mishti deserves her popsie.. 
😊

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

such a nice post..

i loved single dad kunal.. 
i loved mishti's popsie too..
i wish a good reunion of pari and kunal as the poor kid is yearning for his love.. 
actually i really wish both kids get their respective dads.. pari deserves kunal and mishti deserves her popsie.. 
😊

exactly,,,Both girls need their respective dads...😊
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup one thing good about this serial. I agree both are amazing father to these girls . I hope both get their due. 😭
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it's happening tomorrow ..Mauhaan baby boy on the way,.😊

Your positivity is scaring me
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Your positivity is scaring me

hey Ishaan loved Mauli wholly and truly with a pure heart,..we have to trust in his love ...it was the one decent and constant  thing with the lead characters...everything else was flip flop..😆